Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Lindsey Graham is pissed.
    It is mind boggling. Surely there are no dots one can connect from...say...at least the 1970's Republican party rhetoric and policies directly to Trump and his failed insurrection. Surely.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey, coward Graham, I hope you're happy with what your rhetoric the last 4 years has resulted in. Is wanting to stay in power REALLY worth driving the crazies to violence?

geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hey, coward Graham, I hope you're happy with what your rhetoric the last 4 years has resulted in. Is wanting to stay in power REALLY worth driving the crazies to violence?

geeze.
    The answer is yes, to them at least. They're only worried because they were almost the target of the violence which is the only thing that makes it an issue for them.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Article about Trump's previous lonely and isolated night in the White House after his calls of violence were answer with sedition and insurrection. The article is a nice read if you enjoy seeing Trump suffer for all of his crimes. I'm posting it because of this little interesting tidbit:
    A White House lawyer reportedly advised officials not to speak to Mr Trump, and particularly not to offer any words of support for what was unfolding, thereby reducing the chance they could be prosecuted later for treason under the Sedition Act.
    Should be one hell of a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey, coward Graham, I hope you're happy with what your rhetoric the last 4 years has resulted in.
    Thing is, he got so many judges I think he really is. His wife seems to think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Article about Trump's previous lonely and isolated night in the White House after his calls of violence were answer with sedition and insurrection. The article is a nice read if you enjoy seeing Trump suffer for all of his crimes. I'm posting it because of this little interesting tidbit:

Should be one hell of a year.
    Whats the penalty for treason in the US?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Trump and Boeing have quite the partnership, don't they? Contracts, the Pentagon...good times...good times...

Trump fines Boeing two and a half billion dollars for the 737 situation.

"What's wrong with that?"

For me? Nothing. I don't owe Boeing shit. I imagine Boeing doesn't think their investment was worth it. Hey, how about that steel tariff? People still flying as much as they used to?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Execution.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It carries the death penalty.

Few people have been tried for it, for various political reasons. I'm not sure we'll see those particular charges levied against people. If I were the federal prosecutor, the simplest way would be felony murder - vis a vis the felony of entering the Capital Building with intent to cause harm and/or damage, combined with a woman being shot by Capital Police.

That charge carries the death penalty. And Trump has recently ramped up federal executions.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Rel...terdays-viole/

Acting Defense Secretary Miller with a comment.

Anyone wanna lay down bets on how long until he's fired?
    That depends on how long until Trump gets his Twitter account back.

Right Wing Snowflakes are threatening to leave twitter yet again lmao

https://twitter.com/search?q=Parler&...ertical=trends
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post

Can they just fuckin do it already? We've been sick of hearing them "threaten" to leave Twitter for Gab/Parler/whatever for years and they just never follow through.

10+ Year Old Account

We're really leaving this time!!! We swear we're going, don't try to hold us back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Lindsey Graham is pissed.
    But is he as pissed when they questioned Kavanaugh? Because he was fuming back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That depends on how long until Trump gets his Twitter account back.
    I thought he had it back as of this morning, he just hasn't posted anything because the republican party tied him up and shipped him to camp david for the weekend to think about what he did.

geeze.
    Lindsey Graham is the type of republican who'd summon Satan if it kept him in power. Only to bail out on him the moment C'Thulu arrived.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ovember-455761

TRADE DEFICIT AT 14 YEAR HIGH! MAGA! TARRIFFS WORK! MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It carries the death penalty.

Few people have been tried for it, for various political reasons. I'm not sure we'll see those particular charges levied against people. If I were the federal prosecutor, the simplest way would be felony murder - vis a vis the felony of entering the Capital Building with intent to cause harm and/or damage, combined with a woman being shot by Capital Police.

That charge carries the death penalty. And Trump has recently ramped up federal executions.
    I would rather see them in prison for life, with access to respectable news so that they can slowly see the US change for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ovember-455761

TRADE DEFICIT AT 14 YEAR HIGH! MAGA! TARRIFFS WORK! MAGA!
    Trade wars are good and easy to win. No country would dare to retaliate against US tarrifs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Calling them a victim means they weren't a fully willing participant. It's a lie. Being stupid doesn't mean you can't be a perpetrator.
    They're not merely stupid, they're brainwashed no less than the cult members who committed the Tate murders, or died at Waco. They were also victims of the cult leaders who manipulated them. It does not make them any less culpable for what they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Most of them keep coming back because parler keeps banning them too.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!