Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    It's almost a month since inauguration. People need to move on and stop obsessing over the previous president.
    living off the copium of people like you is too enjoyable. not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Are they one of those? I haven't been paying attention. But then, judging from their post count they've only recently come above the threshold where I'd be able to see their posts anyway.
    Yeah, he is, not worth the response.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Members of the rabid fanbase, trolls or not, would not change their mind no matter which objective facts and evidence they were shown.

But it's sometimes bubble-wrap level of fun to teabag their argument's corpse.

Noted and returned to the unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Members of the rabid fanbase, trolls or not, would not change their mind no matter which objective facts and evidence they were shown.

But it's sometimes bubble-wrap level of fun to teabag their argument's corpse.

I guess but generally isn’t worth it and makes it so when people try and catch up they are stuck wading through pages of fluff from people feeding them to the point anything relevant gets missed.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Trump shitshow thread, don't humor the people telling you to stop posting about Trump in the Trump thread. Come on...
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear. This might explain a little. I'll ask his wife for more info...soon

I'm not a republican.

Also, what kind of logic is that. The other side did something so now we use it as a measuring stick? Be better.
    Could have fooled me. You are using their exact logic, while they harp on Hillary for over 2 decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Lindsey is a confirmed bachelor dear boy, I don’t know what you could be inferring.
    You're a couple years late on the running joke, Scoobs.

- - - Updated - - -

People need to mo--
    This just in: Six people who guarded Trump ally Roger Stone, as recently as the day before the riot, were found to be
    a) members of an alt-reich anti-government militia (wait, I thought Trump was...nevermind)
    b) personally involved in the murderous insurrection

Stone is swearing up and down he didn't know the riot was going to happen, he just happened to need their services in a DC tour and just happened to need people who are part of the largest anti-government radical group in the USA just before Trump happened to tell these very same people the election was fraudulent and they should march to the Capitol and murder a policeman.

As facts and evidence continue to unfold about Trump, his allies, and their actions, these facts must be moved upon. These actions and the investigations, charges, and prison time any such actions end up bringing will keep this thread going.

And no, we're not just going to let things like "directly attacking democracy" or "lied about working with Russia" go, just because it's been the lifespan of a goldfish later.

i wonder what american kids or very young teens at large think of Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    The vast majority hate him. The only ones that don't are indoctrinated Christians or by their parents.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    About a third or so support him.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Please, please just forget Trump and move on from him. I swear I'm not a Trump supporter, though!"

"I-i-it's not like I like him, you know! B-b-b-baaaaaaaaaaka!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Please, please just forget Trump and move on from him. I swear I'm not a Trump supporter, though!"
    Indeed.

"Let's all join together and move on" is what people caught in the act committing treason say.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are we supposed to move on when Trump is scheduled to be inaugurated on March 4th?
    Gotta say, I did kind of wonder what happened when things like "Oh, Trump will order martial law and redo the electoin at gunpoint!" failed to happen.

The rabid fanbase must be so demoralized. All they have left is trolling and memes.

Interesting considering nearly 60 percent of the Senate agreed. Time for the judicial system to do it’s job, as per McConnell.
    This poll from Reuters has it as less than half in favour of impeachment. Time to move on.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2AA260

In the poll, 47% of respondents said Trump, a Republican who left office on Jan. 20, should be convicted, including about seven in 10 of those who identified as Democrats and about two in 10 of those who identified as Republicans. Another 40%, including about seven in 10 Republicans and about two in 10 Democrats, said Trump should not be convicted, and 13% of respondents said they were “not sure” about conviction.

That was after day 1... got something from after the trial was complete showing the same? Not really the gotcha you thought it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Pfft, they’ve also got scrubbing their social media to spend time on. Gotta get rid of that evidence.
    Do you have a more recent poll from Reuters? If not then this is what we have and it's very telling that after an entire day of the hearings that less than half supported conviction. Hardly overwhelming support.

You're just going to create a cozy echo chamber if you only want to listen to voices you agree with. Bad idea.