10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    A little late to the Bible grift but it's awesome! I just watched vid and this bible also includes; the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and Pledge of Allegiance. I mean people this is a grrrreat value for $59.99.

This really is the con man sitting around and is saying "what can we sell to my idiot rubes?". Hey I read that of course Trump Social stock skyrocketed first day of trading so once more; "Sucker born every minute".
    lol, A bible can cost as low as $10. $23 on amazon if you need one fast!

$60 for a bible....LMFAO!!!!!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

Free if you just ask some people. It's stranger to charge for propaganda....less spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're buying it for the experience. The experience of making Jesus American, and also, of money laundering. Yes @Masark I saw what you wrote, I agree.

10+ Year Old Account

Your local Church would probably be happy to hook you up with a free copy, or put you in touch with a parishioner who can give you one, if you REALLY want a Bible that bad.

I get paying more for a nice copy of a book you like, I have many of those, but this is just gross.

Though I kind of want one for the novelty. But I'll wait until I see one at a yard sale or a 2nd hand goods store after the election.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Though I kind of want one for the novelty. But I'll wait until I see one at a yard sale or a 2nd hand goods store after the election.
    Based on past performance, you should be able to pick on up for cheap/free from some Very Smart People(TM) who bought a bunch thinking they'd be a great investment.

Trump Coins
    Trump NFTs
    Trump Sneakers
    Trump Bibles

(and this is just from his election/re-election campaign)

But remember he turned down the traditional Presidential salary...
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Free if you just ask some people. It's stranger to charge for propaganda....less spread.
    Trump isn’t trying to spread the message of the good word, he’s trying to spread the message that his is the word.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Based on past performance, you should be able to pick on up for cheap/free from some Very Smart People(TM) who bought a bunch thinking they'd be a great investment.
    I suspect there are a few of those sorts in this area, so I anticipate seeing some show up next year. Provided Trump loses and the Republicans dont replace the Constituion with this book.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump isn’t trying to spread the message of the good word, he’s trying to spread the message that his is the word.
    Oh I wasn't talking about Trump's grift in that instance.

but you get the Constitution, you know the amendment where it talks about committing insurrection against the US. The Bill Rights, which talks about no state sponsored religion. Declaration of Independence, which gives us our first hope that all men are created equal. excpet.... You Know. Pledge of Allegiance which is well nothing really; who cares about some patriotic dribble.

What you get is the fantasy that Jeeezus himself rubbed each and every bible himself between his balls and thus proving that Jeeezus founded the USA (Christian nationalist actually believe this). So you better D ride this nation so hard cause if you don't then you are obviously not patriot enough and religious enough.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I suspect there are a few of those sorts in this area, so I anticipate seeing some show up next year. Provided Trump loses and the Republicans dont replace the Constituion with this book.
    For some reason that got me remembering. Dating in the 90's and early 00's, a big red flag was if a guy had a "pocket constitution".
    Government Affiliated Snark

May seem strange, but selling Bibles...this is going to hurt Trump.

A whole bunch of fake electors just took the fifth. Something something even Trump said those that took the fifth are guilty.

Arizona Republicans who falsely posed as electors for Donald Trump in 2020 have appeared before a grand jury in recent days and invoked their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, as state prosecutors near a decision on potential criminal charges against those who helped Trump try to overturn his loss in the state.

The prosecutors’ decision to require these people to appear in person is the latest escalation of the long-running probe by the state’s attorney general, Kris Mayes, into election interference by Trump allies. The tactic is also highly unusual and risks biasing the grand jury against key targets of the probe, according to independent legal experts who have worked as both prosecutors and defense lawyers.

If the grand jury charges them, it could even provide a longshot basis for the targets to challenge the indictment.

“My view is that the better practice is not to call people before the grand jury who you know are going to invoke the Fifth Amendment,” said Paul Charlton, a former Arizona assistant attorney general. “Why? Because all that does is unnecessarily prejudice the grand jury.”
    A bit more in the article, but it is a question as to why this is happening, but of course it's not all that stunning more guilty as sin criminals are using this.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    A whole bunch of fake electors just took the fifth. Something something even Trump said those that took the fifth are guilty.

A bit more in the article, but it is a question as to why this is happening, but of course it's not all that stunning more guilty as sin criminals are using this.
    Stall until the next Real Republican Regime takes over the state, then charges dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    but you get the Constitution, you know the amendment where it talks about committing insurrection against the US. The Bill Rights, which talks about no state sponsored religion. Declaration of Independence, which gives us our first hope that all men are created equal. excpet.... You Know. Pledge of Allegiance which is well nothing really; who cares about some patriotic dribble…

My friend was saying that for all that it came with, people would do well to have all that in their homes…

Except that’s assuming they could read…

Then came across this unrelated exchange on reddit and realized it was a perfect fit for a good many magats I know…

Last edited by Resurgo; 2024-03-30 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    not with the cult
    and the rest of the former Republican party has the mindset that the worse person with an "R" is better than anyone with a "D"
    it wont hurt him beyond the lack of ad buys from down ballot
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Nothing hurts Trump anymore. Anyone who is still following him can't and won't let go, and that means those same people will continue to deny the reality in front of their faces.

The real criminally negligent minds in this are the people who will vote for Trump because "at least he's better than..." - those people know they are doing wrong (i.e. aren't entirely insane like his rabid followers) and yet won't/can't be intellectually honest with themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    not with the cult
    and the rest of the former Republican party has the mindset that the worse person with an "R" is better than anyone with a "D"
    it wont hurt him beyond the lack of ad buys from down ballot
    Yep - precisely. Those "worse R better than any D" are precisely the real problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    To this day, Trump's most successful business venture was selling red hats to idiots.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    To this day, Trump's most successful business venture was selling red hats to idiots.
    Well, every fascist needs their symbol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, every fascist needs their symbol.
    Well, he wanted nothing brown in this country. Even a shirt, so that was out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.