Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I can name like three people Mueller convicted for anything, and of those three Manafort was nabbed for shit that he did before he was working for Trump and before Trump was running for President, and Flynn got arrested for lying about something that wasn't illegal in the first place. Winning, indeed.
    Flynn pled down kidnapping conspiracy charges to lying. Manafort's plea deal was nulled because he lied about passing internal campaign polling data to kilimnik (you know, colluding with russians). The stuff about all the influence peddling surrounding his inauguration is ongoing in EDNY. Hell, mueller's grand jury is "continuing robustly." Grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Flynn pled down kidnapping conspiracy charges to lying. Manafort's plea deal was nulled because he lied about passing internal campaign polling data to kilimnik (you know, colluding with russians). The stuff about all the influence peddling surrounding his inauguration is ongoing in EDNY. Hell, mueller's grand jury is "continuing robustly." Grow up.
    If you can explain Klimnik, you might have something on Manafort, who was unceremoniously replaced with Conway a day after Trump was notified about the briefing. You'd be hard-pressed to find a pathway to Trump. And, the majority of "Trump is a Russian agent" mummery has been debunked very publicly at this point. It would take a miracle for the grand jury proceedings to land on Trump's doorstep. However, it took a miracle for Trump to get elected, so I will concede the point that it could happen. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you can explain Klimnik, you might have something on Manafort, who was unceremoniously replaced with Conway a day after Trump was notified about the briefing. You'd be hard-pressed to find a pathway to Trump. And, the majority of "Trump is a Russian agent" mummery has been debunked very publicly at this point. It would take a miracle for the grand jury proceedings to land on Trump's doorstep. However, it took a miracle for Trump to get elected, so I will concede the point that it could happen. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
    Oh you read the Mueller report?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I can name like three people Mueller convicted for anything, and of those three Manafort was nabbed for shit that he did before he was working for Trump and before Trump was running for President, and Flynn got arrested for lying about something that wasn't illegal in the first place. Winning, indeed.
    The person who hired these two must have been really stupid than right. Hiring criminals and a idiot who for some reason lies when he doesn't have to lie.

Russian agent, maybe, willing conspirator? Not really. He wasn't dumped after he found out about it, he was dumped after the media found out about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a lot of "leaks" later.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh you read the Mueller report?
    Of course I have! Sorry Daelak, its not for your eyes.

BTW, trump thinks manafort has something on trump. Trump thinks manafort would be able to flip and sell him out but won't. So yeah, I'm not really all that hard pressed to find a pathway to trump, because trump himself thinks that pathway exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I was just about to link that. Personally I'm more convinced of obstruction than collusion mainly because there's literally evidence on his Twitter timeline of obstruction, but it's pretty telling that more than half the population doesn't believe he's innocent. I guess maybe because they've been paying attention to the pure shitty, shady things he's done for the past--*checks watch*--40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.apnews.com/00c3f4de982b4ce79fafba0fced78f45

A reminder: Just because Mueller is done doesn't mean this is all over. The investigation on collusion specifically may have ended (at least his), but investigations into other areas discovered through the process of Mueller's work are still ongoing.
    This is why I think that the Mueller probe shouldn't be done at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I was just about to link that. Personally I'm more convinced of obstruction than collusion mainly because there's literally evidence on his Twitter timeline of obstruction, but it's pretty telling that more than half the population doesn't believe he's innocent. I guess maybe because they've been paying attention to the pure shitty, shady things he's done for the past--*checks watch*--40 years.
    More amusement from the Onion; https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1110665736349986818

Coming from you, it's a compliment.

- - - Updated - - -

But his emails!
    Facts matter.
    Ignores facts.
    Profit.

Seriously, why are you so okay with folks skirting the law and getting away with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Just not in favor of witch hunts, it's a distraction. You know Trump is going to use this against the Democrats in the next election.
    Making sure something did or did not happen is suddenly a witch hunt.

The next time the cops find a dead body and start asking questions I'll be sure to call it a witch hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Oh thank various deities that one small phrase didn't go as ignored as I thought it was. Based on every Trumplestiltskin here I was wondering if they could even read for how much they skipped past "doesn't exonerate."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

BTW, trump thinks manafort has something on trump. Trump thinks manafort would be able to flip and sell him out but won't. So yeah, I'm not really all that hard pressed to find a pathway to trump, because trump himself thinks that pathway exists.
    Isn't one of positions of the left that Trump is a pathological liar who can't even be trusted to stick with what he said for five minutes? But when he says something that confirms your biases, he's a truthteller.

Isn't one of positions of the left that Trump is a pathological liar who can't even be trusted to stick with what he said for five minutes? But when he says something that confirms your biases, he's a truthteller.
    The scarecrow from Wizard of Oz is less of a strawman than your argument.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Self-incriminating statements are always treated as inherently more truthful than self-promoting/exonerating statements. This isn't new. This shouldn't be news to you. There aren't really that many reasons you would make this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh thank various deities that one small phrase didn't go as ignored as I thought it was. Based on every Trumplestiltskin here I was wondering if they could even read for how much they skipped past "doesn't exonerate."
    Nah, you'll note there was suddenly a glut of a dozen accounts that either never post or only had >5 posts. Just a bunch of RedHats celebrating too soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This would be a massive mistake.

A blatantly political redaction would be almost immediately discovered and mandate testimony by Mueller. I know the rabid fanbase is working under the false belief of "total exonoration" but for the actual people whose opinion matters, they would be better off with "there wasn't enough evidence" than "here is the half that says what we didn't find and you can't see the other half nope".

2019 is a very bad year to delay a problem.
    thats why Barr's memo was so mealymouthed, he's gaming that the GOP can block the report from being made public, but if that levee fails, he aint gonna drown for this admin

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    thats why Barr's memo was so mealymouthed, he's gaming that the GOP can block the report from being made public, but if that levee fails, he aint gonna drown for this admin
    Or you guys are getting suckered. Again.

Or you guys are getting suckered. Again.
    Suckered? The investigation literally made the tax payer millions and dozens of skeevy white collar criminals were punished including a general who lied about his work on behalf of a foreign government is now out of the White House. I mean Trump supporters seem to actively enjoy corruption but if that’s the worst that happens that’s a huge win.

It’s literally only uphill from here. I mean look at all this single thing investigation found! And how many more are there still ongoing? I mean it may just be pure councidence everyone around trump violates ethical behavior fora government agent or commits a criminal act. I doubt it but if snatching up his criminal Cronies is the best we do as I said before huge win!

Or does drain the swap not apply all the sudden?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.