Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niovi View Post
    Exactly my thoughts #FeelsBadMan
    Maybe we get at least the cursed ones
    Honestly I prefer those ones anyway.

For shits and giggles lets give them druids and have their boomkin form transform them back to the normal Arakkoa.

Won't be lying, between this and the current status of the Shadow Priest and what it seems to become on the Alpha, the chances I switch to Balance for BfA are flying through the roof

Deleted
    Meanwhile, Highmountain Tauren, the only race to have antlers don't have antlers in their moonkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahadem View Post
    I prefer to refer to it by its proper name

Horde bias
    Dude do you not get why we're getting more stuff on the Horde than the Alliance? There's 2 reasons.

1. The Main themes and races of the Alliance are.... pretty standard fantasy stuff. Nothing mindblowing, generally different levels of Human except NElfs and Draenei. Not a huge amount to work with.

2. We're the Villains. Again. Again. Again. Sure the Alliance does horrible shit too and has just as many people in positions of high authority who could wreak havoc, but it's the Horde unilaterally. Again. For the third time. Blizzard know we don't want that shit and are showing us a few extra goodies to make up for it since we make less of a stink about it.

There is also the third reason that would point out that Zandalari Druids get their Druidic powers and teachings from very different sources (or rather Different Wild Gods) and it should be represented differently. When you get Kul'tiran Human Druids, rest assured that they too will look different and they too will deserve to look different.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Meanwhile, Highmountain Tauren, the only race to have antlers don't have antlers in their moonkin form.
    Moonkin form was not updated for a reason. No one plays moonkin jk i guess they are working on them. Like they did in wotlk and legion to cat forms

Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    3 straight expansions of alliance circle jerk as we slaughter Horde legends and raid Horde cities while getting titles like "conqueror of orgrimmar" and "the Hordebreaker". Legion didn't even have the Horde in it.

Get over yourself you crybaby. It's about time the Horde got something. Take your generic lord of the rings fantasy to the cathedral district of moon guard, nobody here wants to hear you cry.
    There has been an Alliance bias for a lot more than 3 expansions, almost every single expansion has been Alliance biased, in fact I think Cataclysm is the only one that was Horde biased, and maybe a little bit of WoD. But every time Horde get shown even a SINGLE bit of anything positive, Alliance players whine and scream "Horde Favoritism!" like nigga please, it's not Horde favoritism to be shown a little love now and again.

If you look at the model viewer, there are animations for ToFly, FlyStand, FlyRun, FlyDeath+, FlyCast+ and FlyToGround.

What does that mean!?!? Is it just a hover? Do they have built in flight too? Can you cast while flying?!?! WHAT?!

EDIT: That makes sense Steampunkette. I wasn't aware of the model appropriation
    Last edited by Futhark; 2018-02-28 at 12:42 PM. Reason: woke

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    If you look at the model viewer, there are animations for ToFly, FlyStand, FlyRun, FlyDeath+, FlyCast+ and FlyToGround.

What does that mean!?!? Is it just a hover? Do they have built in flight too? Can you cast while flying?!?! WHAT?!
    It uses the Arrakoa rigging so it has all of the animations tied to that rigging. In WoD, they could fly, land, cast while flying, the whole 9 yards.

Zandadruids won't be able to, but the rigging still has the capability. That's all.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

This thing is butt-ugly. It looks like someone decided to melt Big Bird down for raw materials and got bored halfway through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    This thing is butt-ugly. It looks like someone decided to melt Big Bird down for raw materials and got bored halfway through.
    Yeah, I was just starting to think "hey, why do Zantrolls get a different moonkin form and all the other races don't? It's not fair" BEFORE I actually realised how fugly this bird with tusks is.
    Hopefully people will parade around in Orgrimmar with it for about two days, before going back to using the Stars glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    can we please call this the "LAZERLIZARD"
    I'm on board.

Horde bias
    Lol ok buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    You know theyre gonna go all out with Alliance wicker-human-allied druids and night-elf-worgen-allied druids.

pffft
    Blizzard going all out with Alliance content? Hah, don't make me laugh.

Love these forms. This lends credence to my comment in another thread that Blizzard's solution to losing the Artifact interface for druids will be to include a transmog tab. Then druids can get more customized forms they can hunt for, like the firelands cat, etc. Customize your forms by choosing what they are when you change into them. Makes it perfect.

Means they can also introduce new looks for the races that don't have them yet, like highmountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Love these forms. This lends credence to my comment in another thread that Blizzard's solution to losing the Artifact interface for druids will be to include a transmog tab. Then druids can get more customized forms they can hunt for, like the firelands cat, etc. Customize your forms by choosing what they are when you change into them. Makes it perfect.

Means they can also introduce new looks for the races that don't have them yet, like highmountain.
    Dig this idea.

It's based on a real-world prehistoric critter named Archaeopteryx, the most likely ancestor of birds. I LOVE it!
    They went the whole hog with the Dinosaur theme for Zandalari and my obly complaint is "bear" form is a Turtle instead of an Anklyosaurus or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    A beak with tusks *shakes head*
    It's not even the first time

- - - Updated - - -

God I love this thing, I already loved the Arakkoa skeleton and its' casting animations, thank you blizzard for my life. *_*

Seeing as how it'll probably use Arakkoan animations and movement, I'm sold.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    A beak with tusks *shakes head*
    That was my first thought.
    Not exactly functional from that perspective, but also looks like hot garbage.

The rest of the form isn't bad, I guess, though being an Arakkoa/Lizard/something else I can't quite put my finger on, it's strange.
    Meanwhile, the rest of druids are in the stale ass moonkin form, so either you're a chicken or a lizardbird.

Oh, I will also call it Lazard (lay-zard). Lazerlizard is too busy and clutterd.

Horde bias
    Horde bias lulz. That's why we have the advantage in certain BG's... oh wait.

I wish nightborne could be druids.