3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Yeah. Just find another npc. Auric is an Allerian elf. Alleria is Alliance and the Allerian elves are Alliance aswell. Blizzard just needs to give you a new blue-eyed blood elf npc.
    we could say that one blue eyed Blood Elf in the Isle of Thunder but weren't all blue eyed Blood Elves at the time of MoP ruled out to be simply errors and bugs?
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    good now that blizz confirmed that the new customizations are the high elves that we saw in the game! I think it would be great if on the side of the horde we had as an NPC a auric sunchacer that had the title of high elf representative! it is a logical and simple way to link new customizations with lore!
    I don't mind at all if Blizzard adds a faction of high elves going back to Silvermoon and joining the blood elves.

But Auric Sunchaser should remain an Alliance character. He was working in Quel'danas in the interest of Alliance high elf pilgrims and not just because he wanted to go back home.

I'd rather see the Allerian elves to follow Alleria again.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I don't mind at all if Blizzard adds a faction of high elves going back to Silvermoon and joining the blood elves.

But Auric Sunchaser should remain an Alliance character. He was working in Quel'danas in the interest of Alliance high elf pilgrims and not just because he wanted to go back home.

I'd rather see the Allerian elves to follow Alleria again.
    when the pilgrims arrived in america they do not plan to return to england! I think it is the perfect explanation for the high elves in the horde I remember that an elf in allerian stronghold dreamed of going back to quelthlas!

7+ Year Old Account
    when the pilgrims arrived in america they do not plan to return to england! I think it is the perfect explanation for the high elves in the horde I remember that an elf in allerian stronghold dreamed of going back to quelthlas!
    This isn't real life so I wish people would stop using that as examples for an fantasy game made up of imaginary people, places, and things.

I don't know why you have a hard-on to make Auric seemingly Horde but given that in BFA there's an Alliance Island Expedition team named Auric's Angels it's clear he's still an Alliance member. It's kind of like the Horde folks who wanted Calia to be the new leader of Forsaken.

Not just that but also I feel like anything in TBC areas Blizzard are trying to never touch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    This isn't real life so I wish people would stop using that as examples for an fantasy game made up of imaginary people, places, and things.

I don't know why you have a hard-on to make Auric seemingly Horde but given that in BFA there's an Alliance Island Expedition team named Auric's Angels it's clear he's still an Alliance member. It's kind of like the Horde folks who wanted Calia to be the new leader of Forsaken.

Not just that but also I feel like anything in TBC areas Blizzard are trying to never touch again.
    auric is a generic name there are things in the game that have the name auric and are not related to auric sunchaser, the last time we saw auric was in quelthalas.

and since the high elves are playable for the blood elves it would be great to have auric who already had a history of going back to quelthalas and being the high elf representative

7+ Year Old Account
    auric is a generic name there are things in the game that have the name auric and are not related to auric sunchaser, the last time we saw auric was in quelthalas.

and since the high elves are playable for the blood elves it would be great to have auric who already had a history of going back to quelthalas and being the high elf representative
    Headcanon whatever you wish, Auric Sunchaser himself is still an Alliance member which is actual canon - not headcanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Headcanon whatever you wish, Auric Sunchaser himself is still an Alliance member which is actual canon - not headcanon.
    the last time I saw him in the game he was nuetral

10+ Year Old Account

There's only one Auric in WoW. So it's likely it was named after him.

Auric has no reason to side with the Horde. For the record, you've comitted 2 genocides (whom one of it was against another race of elf). Quel'Danil High elves were murdered by the Horde in Vanilla, then again in Cataclysm. Alleria and the Allerian elves are Alliance.

This was the same deal with Alleria. Before she was introduced, all blood elf fans were like "SHE WILL BE HORDE BECAUSE HER PEOPLE IS HORDE" "SHE WILL BE NEUTRAL BECAUSE SHE LOOOOVES Sylvanas"

Turned out she was still a strong Alliance supporter and will remain so. As intended.
    That's basically the same deal for Auric.
    Last edited by elbleuet; 2020-07-11 at 08:01 PM.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

There's only one Auric in WoW. So it's likely it was named after him.

Auric has no reason to side with the Horde. For the record, you've comitted 2 genocides (whom one of it was against another race of elf). Quel'Danil High elves were murdered by the Horde in Vanilla, then again in Cataclysm. Alleria and the Allerian elves are Alliance.

This was the same deal with Alleria. Before she was introduced, all blood elf fans were like "SHE WILL BE HORDE BECAUSE HER PEOPLE IS HORDE" "SHE WILL BE NEUTRAL BECAUSE SHE LOOOOVES Sylvanas"

Turned out she was still a strong Alliance supporter and will remain so.
    He says that the children of silvermoon must be united. he have the title of high elf representative would be a good example of how the high elves joined the horde as we saw them in WOTLK

He says that the children of silvermoon must be united. he have the title of high elf representative would be a good example of how the high elves joined the horde as we saw them in WOTLK
    Rather take a recent quote (Legion / BFA) from a more important character.

Alleria: "Someday Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance again. I know that."

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post

Alleria: "Someday Silvermoon will stand on the side of the Alliance again. I know that."
    hahaha the day that blizz eliminates the factions!

10+ Year Old Account

hahahahaha

So Silvermoon will be Alliance soon.

Damn. We need a Silvermoon representative quickly !

- - - Updated - - -

Or Silvermoon is just conquered by its Alliance citizens
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

It could happen, after shadowlands (time flies faster), the world will change when we return to Azeroth!

hahahahaha

So Silvermoon will be Alliance soon.

Damn. We need a Silvermoon representative quickly !

- - - Updated - - -

Or Silvermoon is just conquered by its Alliance citizens
    You can try

10+ Year Old Account
    You can try
    I'm sure Blizzard will

I'm sure Blizzard will
    if that's what you want are your wishes, what I want and I think it can be a good way to explain in the lore that we have high elves is with a story that we already know because we already saw auric as a high elf representative

But in the most recent interview devs said that they added the customizations to make the npcs high elf playable and that each player choose the faction to be in.
    And that's fine. That's the "headcanon your character's origin" I referred to. I'm doubtful that Blizzard will put anything beyond some generic High Elf NPC's returning to Silvermoon in game to indicate such, if they feel a need to do even that. It's the same as the generic NPC High Elf Wayfarers in Telogrus.

Asking that a long time established Alliance NPC convert to Horde is probably not a request Blizzard will entertain unless they have a compelling story reason to do so. Remember, you're not just asking for Auric to return to Silvermoon as a citizen, you're asking that Auric forsake his allegiance to the Alliance, and declare it for the Horde. That's a significant change to make, especially when you have a squad of Horde killing soldiers working under you (Auric's Angels). Something significant would have to happen in the story to push Auric to make such a decision.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2020-07-11 at 08:36 PM.

I've already heard High Elf fans want Blizzard to give Quel'thalas to the High Elves and kick the Blood Elves out.

if that's what you want are your wishes, what I want and I think it can be a good way to explain in the lore that we have high elves is with a story that we already know because we already saw auric as a high elf representative
    They said (Ion or Steve, I don't know anymore) that there will be no quest or lore to explain the "new races" that are added in the customizations.
    Anyway the alliance already has representatives wildhammer and high elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I've already heard High Elf fans want Blizzard to give Quel'thalas to the High Elves and kick the Blood Elves out.
    Which is just plain silly to ask for. Blizzard is never going to take a capital away from one faction and give it to the other.

- - - Updated - - -

They said (Ion or Steve, I don't know anymore) that there will be no quest or lore to explain the "new races" that are added in the customizations.
    Anyway the alliance already has representatives wildhammer and high elf.
    If Blizzard does anything at all, it will probably be just a few generic High Elf Pilgrims walking around Silvermoon to show their presence.