Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Im already clear all content in BFA and its sux
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    This is not meant as an offensive reply, just wanted to give some context to my message;

The content does look quite ok, I mean I've not played any of the Alliance side, despite having been at the Beta/Alpha for a good while.
    The zones are pretty, quests are, well normal WoW quests, they are ok too

But the main thing why BfA does not look good in my eyes is the way classes/specs are handled, I always look back to MoP when I think of good class desing, now playing classes at BfA they are just.. so very boring and slow, with so few abilities that you basically "cant play wrong" if you always hit something that is off cd.

I hope they do something to this, but honestly I do not have high hopes :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    More pruning, artifact abilities and passives on talent trees, the gcd change, bad class flavor overall, tanks are the same.

There isn't much to be excited for I hope Warfronts, Islands and the raids are good enough..
    Vanalla = Its not as good as beta!
    BC = Its not as good as Vanalla!
    Wotlk = Its not as good as BC!
    Cata =Its not as good as Wotlk!
    MoP= Its not as good as Cata!
    WoD= Its not as good as MoP!
    Legion = Its not as good as WoD!

See whats going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    This is not meant as an offensive reply, just wanted to give some context to my message;

The content does look quite ok, I mean I've not played any of the Alliance side, despite having been at the Beta/Alpha for a good while.
    The zones are pretty, quests are, well normal WoW quests, they are ok too

But the main thing why BfA does not look good in my eyes is the way classes/specs are handled, I always look back to MoP when I think of good class desing, now playing classes at BfA they are just.. so very boring and slow, with so few abilities that you basically "cant play wrong" if you always hit something that is off cd.

I hope they do something to this, but honestly I do not have high hopes :/
    I have too and i think its great, Sorry you dont know what fun is.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

15+ Year Old Account
    Legion and BFA have been the Tank Nerfening: 2.0

In Legion half the tanks were broken, half weren't viable and the other half were so OP they had to have abilities be completely removed from the game.

Now in BFA they're basically gutting tank's agency. What's the point of this? Make healer's job even more demanding and frustrating? Make raids even more difficult? Make them useless in PVP? Have even less tanks playing? Make people stop crying because the tank is pulling too far ahead in the normal, garbage time dungeon?
    I just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Love to say it, but BFA looks amazing.

Your neggo attitude would be far more impressive if you all weren't going to buy and play the expansion all the same.
    The more Negative Nancies attempting to make themselves heard, the better the expansion will turn out. MoP and Legion being the recent examples.
    Im, pretty sure the warrior community would like to have a word with you bout complaints and deaf man ears. fury was in an attrocious state early expac. where even the dev aknowledged he'd ignored them.

The expac looks decent.. the GCD change though, well that change is fucking bollocks.

also yeah like the other poster said. WoD dude, everyone complained. to which the usual response was alpha is alpha, which lead to Beta is Beta.
    Which in turn led into a shitshow of an expansion.
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2018-05-13 at 07:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    looking at BfA

I like:
    ■ we have new zones with new flora/baddies and new story lines.
    ■ Classes not changed but polished, but caveat (see below)
    ■ No more legendaries!
    ■ New raids.

I dont like:
    ■ The main story line making horde look genocidal.
    ■ There is no big baddy that we will go after.
    ■ too much emphasis on pvp and trying to revive world pvp that has been dead since vanilla.
    ■ pvp gear yet again not at the center of progression. It used to be: get gear to get stronger to stomp on the others. Now, they want to limit artificially how strong you become. pvp has always been unfair, why this?
    ■ pve gear set gone. what a sad state of affairs...
    ■ master loot gone, for high end pve this is crap
    ■ titanforge and the diablo-isation of wow with running countless mythic+/warfront/whatever to hope for a special drop
    ■ The complete let down of the guild as the core social group to play an mmo with various features that hurt guilds.
    ■ some classes in pve look like they got a short stick: no buff, no burst aoe, no good single target dps (yeah,. this is not final, we shall see).
    ■ Healing by design becoming the hardest job in pve (to find good healers has become a pain)
    ■ pve boss design with single failures becoming a wipe: I hate this design.
    ■ pve 10 man mythic gone. I raid 20 man mythic, but I found that woltk raiding was healthier with many 10 man/20 man raiding mythic.

This is just an opinion in a sea of opinions, dont get mad, do not get personal, do not see it as an attack on how YOU play wow (which is fine!).
    likes are all fine but
    1. yeah.. .t...the horde is sorta genocidial.... its allways been there thing, but you will see, alliance does questionable things too, like killing zandalari refugees
    2. uhh what? yes there is....
    3. what? too much empasis on pvp? there is LITERALLY very little pvp in the expansion, they even removed pvp server...
    4. what...? so... they are balancing pvp and that is not cool?
    5. they arnt, just they are being baked into azerite gear instead of forcing you to wear a full set
    6. eh whatever
    7. except they are removing titanforging from weapons, helms, shoulders, and chests....
    8. uhh what? what the fuck are you talking about?
    9. yeah every single expansion some classes are abit behind... wecome to wow where for example druids, preists, shamies and pallies nothing but healers
    10 uhhh no really? i am a bad healer and healing didnt seem too rough
    11. uhh what? have you even seen the raids? A single person failing is not enough to wipe the raid in ANY of the fights...
    12 uhh this has nothing to do with BFA why are you calling a wod change a BFA change?

also 1. i love how you cal lthe old raids mythic and not heroic, and say "wotlk healthier with 10/20 man mythic"
    1. it was called heroic
    2. it was 10/25 not 10/20
    3. it literally did not come out till the final 3 raids... it was not the whole expansion
    4. 10/25 were not the same thing, if you did 10 man heroic cool... i mean... that is only abit harder then 25 normal... the dificulties were
    10/25/10H/25H so no you couldent do 10 man and then say "we have done the hardest content"
    My group was able to beat 10 man heroic lich king before we beat 25 man normal lich king...

so your last example is literally horrible and shows you probebly didnt play back then...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-05-13 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Vanalla = Its not as good as beta!
    BC = Its not as good as Vanalla!
    Wotlk = Its not as good as BC!
    Cata =Its not as good as Wotlk!
    MoP= Its not as good as Cata!
    WoD= Its not as good as MoP!
    Legion = Its not as good as WoD!

See whats going on here?

I have too and i think its great, Sorry you dont know what fun is.
    Nobody said that lol
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-05-13 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    No he's literally objectively making shit up because official information debunks it from the Blizzard Earnings Call.
    Higher engagement and stronger community participation? You’re just projecting your own bias. Unless they tell you how they are quantifying it there’s a reason they use obtuse language like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nobody said that lol
    I know plenty of people that liked WoD more than legion

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaom View Post

I know plenty of people that liked WoD more than legion
    Its by no means the popular opinion though. WoD is the most hated expansion in WoWs history

Its by no means the popular opinion though. WoD is the most hated expansion in WoWs history
    Based on what metrics?

Based on what metrics?
    Based on the I said it so its true metrics

Based on the I said it so its true metrics
    Ahh so the most reliable metrics

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Don't worry, they will introduce enough grinds to make sure that you will be hopelessly behind if you do not play from the start.
    and all day every day. (i forget where i read it) but they just proclaimed how great legion was based on the level of time spent per person playing online.

yea and everyone hated it. I fluctuated between the #1 and #6 monk in the country for AP and it was at the expense of my family, my social life, and a ton of other hobbies. Yet I raided and felt compelled as most mmo players do.

Numbers were skewed by people that hated blizzard for it and I ended up burning out and quitting after mythic guldan. Was hoping for them to see how many long term guilds and people they broke with the abundance of grind being called "content" and abundance of rng... but theyre touting it as not only a win, but bringing back both world quests AND ap for BFA (afaik).

yea, almost certain I wont play for long. Not a bad thing since its releasing dead of summer anyhow.

all they needed to say for me to throw money at my screen was "war mode". you can choke on your "WPVP".

Based on what metrics?
    dude, like 100 people in the entire world liked WoD. and i always like to give blizzard the benefit of the doubt. WoD had absolutely nothing in the world to do at max level except dungeons and raids and pvp. pvp which didnt work right if i remember.

at least legion has kept my attention with dailies and weekly quests. legion has kept me traveling over the broken isles, doing stuff. WoD was a garrison prison

and so help me god, if you say WoD had the SELFIE cam i will call trump and tell him you said that he is a shitter pants pussy. i've never said this about a person playing this game, but if the SELFIE cam was your shit then you are absolutely playing the wrong game.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2018-05-13 at 10:28 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

The more news I hear about BFA, the less excited I get. I do like some of the new stuff like finally getting to see Zandalar and Kul'Tiras, experiencing faction stories and bringing full scale war back. But there are so many negatives like the way they handle classes, GCD, lack of new features and what seems to be going a dissapointing warfronts (should've had a PVP option). There's just not much to get excited about. I guess there are also allied races but they don't interest me as much as they do for a lot of other people, I wish they were more than just reskins of existing races. Still planning to roll a Zandalari troll and Dark Iron dwarf.

Hopefully this won't end up being a WoD 2.0, but I don't see this going to be the next best expansion either.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Classes look fun.

yeeaaah... no

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    all they needed to say for me to throw money at my screen was "war mode". you can choke on your "WPVP".
    Ratchet and Clank is another game that doesnt have world pvp if you were interested.

"burping sounds"
    That's nice deary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    That's nice deary.
    I just thought I would offer you some other suggestions, you seemed pretty upset by WPVP, maybe mmo's are not for you?