Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Are you sure? Because the fact that she didn't falcon kick this guy in the face leads me to believe this woman could be teaching anger management classes.
    Maybe. Its more than i would have done because i dont want to touch anybody. I just dont fault her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Uh no? I never said anything about her clothing. You have gotten me mixed with someone else there.

1) I will disagree. It could have led to injury to him or her if he got aggressive right back.

2) again, wrong guy there. I agree, unwanted touches are never good.

I think the law needs to be looked at as a whole. Again, right now, she could be charged as well.
    When did people become so sensitive? OMG SHE TOUCHED ME AFTER GROPING ARREST HER

It's embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Post Explosive View Post
    A guy should not be arrested for groping. Someone touching your butt is not the end of the world, your butt isn't some sacred cow.

The chick used excessive violence and should be punished, but not with jailtime either, unless the guy suffered some severe physical trauma or damage.
    So I did a bit of digging into your post history cause I knew I wouldn't get a serious response once I realized who you were.

You seem to have a different view of ass grabbing before your switched your forum persona.

Some redditors from UAE seem to claim that the real story is that he sexually assaulted another man, by grabbing his ass etc.

Sexual assault is sexual assault, no?

Why? Groping is a crime
    Then why don't we see this 24/7 before the courts?
    Uh, you do. It's called "sexual assault".

Quote Originally Posted by JackOnPar View Post
    Then why didn't she get charged? Especially considering that it's on footage? Surely if he felt it wasn't deserved, and if that really was criminal, he would've filed charges already. But looks like this hasn't been done. I wonder why...
    Do you see the media coverage? What officer, being the human that they are, would arrest her unless the guy was also pressing charges. Given his body language, I doubt he did.

You know why he wouldn't come forth either. His name is known. No sane person would be in the media spot light for this and then make matters worse by trying to charge the woman after they were stupid enough to touch her.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Hey now, don't make it about you, you cis straight white male!
    I totally get the sarcasm, but that same phrase is used to shut down legitimate argument :/

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Let me preface by saying: She acted correctly

But it also bothers me that if the situation was reversed a man couldn't react in kind without going to jail
    Does it also bother you that if a minor had groped a man, he couldn't react in kind without going to jail?

Deleted
    Do you see the media coverage? What officer, being the human that they are, would arrest her unless the guy was also pressing charges. Given his body language, I doubt he did.

You know why he wouldn't come forth either. His name is known. No sane person would be in the media spot light for this and then make matters worse by trying to charge the woman after they were stupid enough to touch her.
    Perhaps live in a bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Does it also bother you that if a minor had groped a man, he couldn't react in kind without going to jail?
    That's not a good strawman.

Mainly because both cases should land you in jail. Whereas this is a case of self defense from assault >.< Honestly your comparison fails on just about every level

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    When did people become so sensitive? OMG SHE TOUCHED ME AFTER GROPING ARREST HER

It's embarrassing
    I am sorry, but did you mean something like "omg she touched me after i grouped her, arrest her!" ?

If that is the case, context would be needed. I wouldn't call it sensitive if physical harm was caused by her afterward. Stupid sure. Sensitive, not too much depending on the severity.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    That's not a good strawman.
    I don't know what a strawman is. But does it bother you?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Perhaps live in a bubble
    I am sorry, but what does this statement mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So I did a bit of digging into your post history cause I knew I wouldn't get a serious response once I realized who you were.

You seem to have a different view of ass grabbing before your switched your forum persona.

Lol some people.

If I had been at that restaurant, I would've stood over him and said, "You got knocked the fuck out!", Friday-style.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lol some people.
    I learned the post history search has some handy functions to find old stuff people post!

Warning, you can find out some crazy stuff about me if you try hard enough :3

The waitress was dressed in a slutty outfit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I learned the post history search has some handy functions to find old stuff people post!

Warning, you can find out some crazy stuff about me if you try hard enough :3
    Nuh uh im just gonna pat your head /headpat

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh no? I never said anything about her clothing. You have gotten me mixed with someone else there.

1) I will disagree. It could have led to injury to him or her if he got aggressive right back.

2) again, wrong guy there. I agree, unwanted touches are never good.

I think the law needs to be looked at as a whole. Again, right now, she could be charged as well.
    Yea sorry I edited my post but it was too late. That was meant for the other guy.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Is this the beginning of one of the sexist "men can't control theirself cause they are animals" arguments?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Beardedfreak

Checks out

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Nuh uh im just gonna pat your head /headpat
    Thanks friend, we wouldn't want my crazy to get out in public!