And following N'Zoths lore, he looks to me more lika sneaky tactician than someone who will directly starts crushing anyone with raw violence. Also I don't think he will be on full power, so why should attack right after being free and risking everything done during the last 10.000 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    We know for a while that light needs shadow and shadow needs light. Priest class hall was one of them.
    I think you are reaching abit with that.
    Don't see the reaching. We've also known for a long while that Warlocks use Fel. Didn't stop another Fel-based class (Demonhunters) from happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    After playing Crucible of Storms, I think there's no way that we're getting an Nzoth boss fight. Considering the Uunat fight IS basically an Nzoth fight.

You fight ON him, he shoots you with lasers and attacks you with a cultist puppet, smacks you with his tentacles... how could they do this AGAIN? If Nzoth is the main villain of the third patch I really doubt he's the last raid boss.
    I tend to agree. I think that whereas N'Zoth is largely likely a backing force to the war, Blizz will instead opt to do something to truly close out this war once and for all.

Perhaps we fight off some force of Sylvanas that takes root in Stormwind. Or perhaps we do something to get Talanji out of that whole Bwonsamdi deal. Perhaps we have a fight within the Chamber of the Heart for Azeroth herself.

Regardless, N'Zoth has for a while struck me more in the manner of a Gul'dan...the harbinger of things to come who drives the plot forward, but not the end boss of the whole thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

And no I did not make this video, just showing it off...
    My computer can't run much games on it now so yeah...
    Maaaaan, very tempting to come back once 8.2 launches. Hell tempting to come back now to prepare for 8.2 lol

That's a beautifully designed palace.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

And no I did not make this video, just showing it off...
    My computer can't run much games on it now so yeah...
    The huge chains sinking down into the darkness is scary as shit. Looks like Nzoth is going to pop up for a jumpscare.

To those who are on PTR - anything at all about bodyguards? What are their roles / what are their skills / how sturdy they are / how long to max their XP and why should that XP be maxed / are there any limitations on where they work, etc.

Is that orange...hum let's call it beam, behind the Azshara's palace at the beginning of the video the same orange beam at the center of the Maelstrom?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    Oh shit - I just realised, if mechagnomes become an allied race maybe we'll get gnome druids. Just imagine, mechanical druid forms! I want this more than anything. I need this more than (almost) anything.
    I'm not even sure how a hardcore technological race would have a connection to nature.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    To those who are on PTR - anything at all about bodyguards? What are their roles / what are their skills / how sturdy they are / how long to max their XP and why should that XP be maxed / are there any limitations on where they work, etc.
    Err this is Nazjatar Stuff and it's not unlocked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    No that doesn't make sense, because she wouldn't want you to help in freeing Baine, you're quite literally undermining her. Honestly, this whole narrative is just retarded and nothing less than giving the other choice a completely different scenario won't make this make any more sense.
    Well, in current build Nathanos now says "allow our quarry to believe they escaped", so inb4 "all according to plan".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm starting to think that Nathanos will actually get betrayed by Sylvanas somehow.

10+ Year Old Account

Much better...
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think that Nathanos will actually get betrayed by Sylvanas somehow.
    Oh, I'm sure she would easily throw him under the bus to save herself in a dire scenario.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Don't see the reaching. We've also known for a long while that Warlocks use Fel. Didn't stop another Fel-based class (Demonhunters) from happening.
    I mean you got this from one sentence? that's why I thought wow realy a whole class?
    Sure they can add anything they like and fit with the story they are trying to tell.. demon hunter was on the board for a long time they said and it was the last class they wanted to include earlier from warcraft 3. Dark ranger and Tinker are 2 for example that make way more sense in the current story and likely what will follow up, but a made up class of void feels out of place right now imo.

The huge chains sinking down into the darkness is scary as shit. Looks like Nzoth is going to pop up for a jumpscare.
    That end-of-raid cinematic is gonna be glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That end-of-raid cinematic is gonna be glorious.
    Great, now I'll be disappointed if there's no cinematic where there's this weird clanking sound, followed by the characters present turning around uncomfortably as tentacles emerge from the pitch black, wrangling around the blue chains.

Thanks

I mean you got this from one sentence? that's why I thought wow realy a whole class?
    Sure they can add anything they like and fit with the story they are trying to tell.. demon hunter was on the board for a long time they said and it was the last class they wanted to include earlier from warcraft 3. Dark ranger and Tinker are 2 for example that make way more sense in the current story and likely what will follow up, but a made up class of void feels out of place right now imo.
    I have to agree with this, if a void/Void+Light class was to be introduced, I'd expect it to be in an expansion where we deal heavily with the Light vs Void war

I suppose now that we are veering into prediction/fanfiction territory:

Azshara is beaten on the ground after her fight, but before the killing blow can be struck we hear a loud thud coming from the darkness behind her.
    We see a faint shadow moving in the depths, silence, and then suddenly, His eyes open. The heroes who fight with us are knocked to their knees from the shock while Azshara slowly rises.
    She moves out of the protective forcefield and into the water, closer to N'zoth, she starts waxing poetic about how She has won, and now nothing stands between her and domination, but suddenly, a voice tremors from behind her:
    "A god has no need for a weak servant"
    Before Azshara gets to speak, she slowly starts transforming back to her elven form, she starts panicking, realizing she will soon drown. The heroes rise up to watch as Azshara drowns, the last pathetic struggle of the servant that wanted to be a queen.
    The mechanisms holding up the forcefield around us starts to break as N'zoth awakens. As the heroes start running a voice rings in their heads:
    "Ny'alotha is a city of unnumbered crimes. Now awaken, awaken and see with eyes heavy from sleep the landscape of death that surrounds you!"

Smash cut to somewhere outside the Eternal Palace where a chest of some sort is with the loot from Azshara.

7+ Year Old Account
    You thought my wish for a light/void class was an assertion that's going to be the next one they come out with? Chill out dude.

"Would be awesome" means it'd be sweet if they did it. Not "I expect this leads to the next wow class".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I tend to agree. I think that whereas N'Zoth is largely likely a backing force to the war, Blizz will instead opt to do something to truly close out this war once and for all.

Perhaps we fight off some force of Sylvanas that takes root in Stormwind. Or perhaps we do something to get Talanji out of that whole Bwonsamdi deal. Perhaps we have a fight within the Chamber of the Heart for Azeroth herself.

Regardless, N'Zoth has for a while struck me more in the manner of a Gul'dan...the harbinger of things to come who drives the plot forward, but not the end boss of the whole thing.
    I'm loving the whole "Shadows consuming you while you foolishly been foughting among yourselves" idea that Blizz is using. The only issue is,

Teldrassil

and Dazal'alor(Rastkhan dying per say and no I'm not saying its on the same scale).

Two sides will be very distrustful of one another, they have to deal with that to.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-04-24 at 05:32 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi