Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    There have been several Blizzcons with blank spaces that were filled in later.
    Yeah but they didn't delay releasing the schedule because of that which was actually the point.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah but they didn't delay releasing the schedule because of that which was actually the point.
    Ah I see what you were saying. Lack of history doesn't mean it's not possible though. This is likely a very huge Blizzcon for them(if not one of the biggest). Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, WoW 9.0, and whatever is planned for Starcraft, HotS, and Hearthstone. They have a LOT to reveal this year, so delaying the schedule as much as possible would be a good idea for them.

Blizzcon 2018's schedule was released on the 18th of October. I would be willing to bet it either drops today, or middle of next week. I would not be surprised if got delayed a little while they figure out what to do about QA's.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone have a collection of all of the "leaks" so far? There have been rumblings that there are nuggets of actual truth to some of them and I am too lazy to dig them all up myself.

Ah I see what you were saying. Lack of history doesn't mean it's not possible though. This is likely a very huge Blizzcon for them(if not one of the biggest). Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, WoW 9.0, and whatever is planned for Starcraft, HotS, and Hearthstone. They have a LOT to reveal this year, so delaying the schedule as much as possible would be a good idea for them.
    Why though? I mean the stuff will be packed into the opening ceremony and the panels are just named "Future of XYZ" so nothing revealing. I think it has a lot more to do with the Hong Kong, Overwatch Event and Heartstone controversy in general, e.g. reducing anything live where players or the community are involved to a bare minimu, adjusting contracts and adding paragraphs that punish any political commentary etc. I think that's what they are doing at the moment.

I am sure it was planned as one of the biggest Blizzcons ever especially with all the announcements yet the HK fiasco basically ruined all of that and Blizzard has to make everything very tight and one-sided.

Maybe nothing of this is right and they didn't delay anything and it's just going the usual way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    How are the Mechagnome underpants different from any other race when naked? At least theirs are clean.
    You could do the exact same thing with a regular gnome. The artificial limbs are the only difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    Also, does anyone have a collection of all of the "leaks" so far? There have been rumblings that there are nuggets of actual truth to some of them and I am too lazy to dig them all up myself.
    Put a bunch of random plot points and assumptions based on things we see in htegame on a wall and throw darts at them and you will eventually have hit all the things that is going to happen.

If i made a long enough leak talking about vague things odds are i would be correct on at least some of them.

Blizzcon 2018's schedule was released on the 18th of October. I would be willing to bet it either drops today, or middle of next week. I would not be surprised if got delayed a little while they figure out what to do about QA's.
    MMO had the Blizzcon schedule for 2018 one month ahead:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-2018-Schedule

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287617/...-2018-schedule

October 2nd with Blizzcon starting November 2nd.

Based on that we're already two weeks late.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What to do about QA's? Nothing. "I'm offended about different thing every week" mob from twitter don't pay $$ to visit Blizzcon. They should fear only if they have nothing good to show us this year.

Why though? I mean the stuff will be packed into the opening ceremony and the panels are just named "Future of XYZ" so nothing revealing. I think it has a lot more to do with the Hong Kong, Overwatch Event and Heartstone controversy in general, e.g. reducing anything live where players or the community are involved to a bare minimu, adjusting contracts and adding paragraphs that punish any political commentary etc. I think that's what they are doing at the moment.

I am sure it was planned as one of the biggest Blizzcons ever especially with all the announcements yet the HK fiasco basically ruined all of that and Blizzard has to make everything very tight and one-sided.

Maybe nothing of this is right and they didn't delay anything and it's just going the usual way.
    It's a real shame, honestly. Because as much as Hong Kong might deserve fair treatment and talks about free speech and whatnot, you know that whoever is most likely ot bring up Honk Kong in a Q&A is most likely doing it to troll and waste time. Just a bit of thinking would reveal how pointless thinking you are going ot get a proper answer on a heated political issue in a Q&A session dedicated to a specific video game.

Funnily enough i am reminded of the line from Bojakc Horseman where a journalist starts a question on Bojacks opinion on Apple fritters and ending with a question on whether Bojack thinks Israel should defend herself violently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    What to do about QA's? Nothing. "I'm offended about different thing every week" mob from twitter don't pay $$ to visit Blizzcon. They should fear only if they have nothing good to show us this year.
    It's exactly that crowd that matters in the end. One guy or girl during Blizzcon that does some controversial sh*t is enough to damage Blizzard even more and with the mob from social media they can basically do anything because they'll support that one guy or girl with money or whatever if he or she has to face harsh consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    As mentioned above, intellignet people wouldnt honestly go to Blizzcon and waste their 2 minutes of fame where they have the chance to appeal their favorite gameplay element like Hunters eyes of the beast, or guild housing on thinking they will get a proper answer on a heated political issue. The ones who do are there to troll, and if they are dedicated enough they don't care about wasting time, that is the point.

Started bookmarking them today, list is incomplete of course:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51725115
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51604180
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Blizzcon-Ready
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51724420
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51725527
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51725309
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ge-of-Darkness

MMO had the Blizzcon schedule for 2018 one month ahead:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-2018-Schedule

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287617/...-2018-schedule

October 2nd with Blizzcon starting November 2nd.

Based on that we're already two weeks late.
    It varies pretty heavily for past Blizzcons. From a quick google search from 2018 to 2011, the schedules have been posted between Oct 2nd and Oct 19th.
    Last edited by Renley; 2019-10-18 at 08:12 PM.

It varies pretty heavily. From a quick google search, the schedules have been posted between Oct 2nd and Oct 19th.
    I mean the Wowhead news is from Oct 2nd and the mmo-champ news is from Oct 3rd so that’s the time we had last years schedule, at least parts of it. So we’re already 2 weeks overdue but the HK controversy happened exactly at that time.

I mean the Wowhead news is from Oct 2nd and the mmo-champ news is from Oct 3rd so that’s the time we had last years schedule, at least parts of it. So we’re already 2 weeks overdue but the HK controversy happened exactly at that time.
    Sorry, should have clarified. All past Blizzcon schedules have varied between Oct 2nd and Oct 19th. I stopped at 2011, so not sure if previous Blizzcon schedules were posted even later.

Sorry, should have clarified. All past Blizzcon schedules have varied between Oct 2nd and Oct 19th. I stopped at 2011, so not sure if previous Blizzcon schedules were posted even later.
    Ah okay.

Well I just checked last years as both Blizzcons are around the same time plus minus one day.

So compared to last years schedule we’re late but compared to others we aren’t. I mean we should get it next week the absolute latest.

Ah okay.

Well I just checked last years as both Blizzcons are around the same time plus minus one day.

So compared to last years schedule we’re late but compared to others we aren’t. I mean we should get it next week the absolute latest.
    Yeah, this waiting sucks. WTB more responses from @Jericho21 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That Bookmarked thread I mentioned had some "leak" about a revamped Northrend but it was also simple and to the point. I don't believe it though, I dunno, I don't see us going to Northrend again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is what was said like 20 minutes ago about this year's Blizzcon - taken from the Blizzcon forum

Just because we are not operating on the same schedule as last year, does not mean we aren’t operating on a schedule at all. I understand that everyone is anxious to get all the latest announcements and that you’re all getting hyped up for the event - I just ask that you remain patient :slight_smile: We’re almost there!

So yah schedule out prob next week.