7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    They might not, but they ideally should. Humans and Orcs for instance should be one of the last to get their heritage armor so none of the other races gets left out in the cold without high-quality post Legion armor sets.
    those sets unlike the heritage, can be used by any race and only in the high lv, they have no lore significance like the other, so they should not

sure be one of the last is the problem, but they should get eventually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's racial armor, it's essentially the same thing. Heritage armor for base races fill the gaps where races couldn't get warfront armor.
    I get what you are saying but there is more to heritage armor then just being armor. It has a story attach to it and the exclusivity of each set. I doubt blizzard was thinking these armor sets are a stand in for heritage armor for humans, nelfs, undead, and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its not the same thing and other races will get the heritage eventually
    It is the same thing in the context of high-quality racial armor. Once 9.0 rolls around and we have a more firm understanding of the heritage armor roadmap it won't matter. But until then giving a race both Heritage armor and Warfront armor smacks a bit of favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account

If there is a pro-Sylvanas faction in Thunder Bluff then you can bet on him being there to kill them all though.
    Yeah I didn't think about that, but it would be really dumb if there was a pro-sylvanas group in TB as the Baine was anti sylvanas to begin with.(at least in BFA)

7+ Year Old Account
    It is the same thing in the context of high-quality racial armor. Once 9.0 rolls around and we have a more firm understanding of the heritage armor roadmap it won't matter. But until then giving a race both Heritage armor and Warfront armor smacks a bit of favoritism.
    heritage armor can be used only by the race, the warfront can be used by everyone.
    heritage armor have a big chunk of lore, warfront set don't have it
    heritage armor have higher quality, warfront only the elite version.

the warfront is both horde and alliance themed, not just orc/human, like i said ther eis no problem tot hen get later, but they should get too and the warfront is not rly a replacement. .

heritage armor can be used only by the race, the warfront can be used by everyone.
    heritage armor have a big chunk of lore, warfront set don't have it
    heritage armor have higher quality, warfront only the elite version.

the warfront is both horde and alliance themed, not just orc/human, like i said ther eis no problem tot hen get later, but they should get too and the warfront is not rly a replacement. .
    Think about it this way. You are completely new to the game, or returning with no insight into the inner workings of the game and transmog or whatever.
    You are shown a dwarf in full Heritage armor, a human in the Elite warfront plate set and a Forsaken in the elite Warfront mail set. Would you be able to instantly distinguish the heritage armor from the elite warfront armor?

I am not trying to argue that they are the same thing, Heritage armor is definitely a different entity from the Warfront sets, but it is still about the same level of visual identity being given to a specific race, and giving a race both of those in short succession would feel quite bad for, say, the troll players of WoW, or the Pandaren.

The more I think about it, if Tyrande wanted to cripple the Horde taking over Mulgore would be devastating. Doesn’t it supply most of the grain and fresh water to the Horde? Maybe since it’s such fertile land Malfurion could plant another world tree there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is coming today ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    Yeah I didn't think about that, but it would be really dumb if there was a pro-sylvanas group in TB as the Baine was anti sylvanas to begin with.(at least in BFA)
    Her Forsaken had really close bonds with some of the Tauren. Mainly the Grimtotem when they were still there, but the Tauren as a whole were the ones to take the Forsaken in and actually try and help them before all others did. The pools of vision (or whatever they're called) in TB are completely populated with Forsaken. Sylvanas specifically reminded Baine of that in BtS to get him back into line. So I could imagine at least a small group being pro-Sylvanas, although I don't think they will be very loud about it, unless we actually still see a coup in TB maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Something is coming today ?
    Definitely a possibility. Might not necessarily be about 8.3 though, though i think our chances are good.

Do we have any news from tonight yet? Anything at all?

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not trying to argue that they are the same thing, Heritage armor is definitely a different entity from the Warfront sets, but it is still about the same level of visual identity being given to a specific race, and giving a race both of those in short succession would feel quite bad for, say, the troll players of WoW, or the Pandaren.
    how they can give identity to a specific race if all of then can use? its more horde theme than orc theme, an orc theme would be something like the maghar set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Her Forsaken had really close bonds with some of the Tauren. Mainly the Grimtotem when they were still there, but the Tauren as a whole were the ones to take the Forsaken in and actually try and help them before all others did. The pools of vision (or whatever they're called) in TB are completely populated with Forsaken. Sylvanas specifically reminded Baine of that in BtS to get him back into line. So I could imagine at least a small group being pro-Sylvanas, although I don't think they will be very loud about it, unless we actually still see a coup in TB maybe.
    Ah well I guess Blizz could stretch it so Genn goes out and murders some peeps there, but I still think it is way more likely that the Worgen go to Gilneas to see what they were before and find a hidden armory that has that sweet armor.

8.3 is called wrath of wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    WoW:WoW, then?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No it's wrath of wrathion and anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    WoW:WoW, then?
    Haha
    I am surprised there hasn't a patch with the acronym WoW.

how they can give identity to a specific race if all of then can use? its more horde theme than orc theme, an orc theme would be something like the maghar set.
    Because regardless of other races being able to use it, it is still a high-quality set made with post-Legion levels of detail that is styled after the aesthetics of a specific race.

It is not the same as a Heritage set because of the fact that it can be used by a different race. But it is still more or less the same thing when it comes to the surface level "Race-specific high-quality armor set"

I’d prefer Rap of Wrathion

15+ Year Old Account
    The Jazz of Anduin?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...