Thread: Human racial

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    Don't pretend like an AoE silence wasn't strong in PvP also.
    Yeah another button to lock a healer down was probably within top 3 of the pvp racials.

And don't even bother to mention Dark Iron, brand new race that's already been nerfed that hasn't even broken the 1% population mark.
    They were? How? When? I saw the hype over them died quickly, but I was wondering why, haven't caught the nerf in any notes.

None of the cc break racials should trigger a CD.

And shadowmeld should be usable while moving.

Won't fix everything but might make it a little closer.

I know how op emfh is, that's why I'm a human. Would be nice if it did anything now tho. Its sorta useful on the tree boss in waycrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    and for a while that additional trinket was considered human's DPS racial, again you show you don't even know when EMFH was actually broken.
    fail, try again.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, void elves didn't even make it live being competitive to trolls and undead in DPS.
    rigged game is rigged.
    lol having the extra trinket vs some shitty dps racial isn't even comparable if you knew what trinkets happened to be around back then.

You've still not revealed when you thought emfh was overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post

You've clearly never pvped during the period where you actually had to wear your trinket to use it
    You mean during Wrath of the Lich King? Uh huh I did, I can count on my hands the times Every Man For Himself saved me from death and decay, flare, and other aoe even after vanishing if I had like 5 people barreling down on me. It's useful but it's hardly over-powered.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    1 good racial compared to so many on horde side. oh noes that EMFH racial while we had the best for pve since TBC. we dominate both pve and pvp since legion and its ongoing in Bfa but muh EMFH fer 10 years. get out of here.
    Dont underestimate shadowmeld. Yea its hard to use bot super rewarding.

Human racial had its time during wrath. Retardly overpowered during last 2 seasons. There was no racial even close to be as good as human racial
    Last edited by Druitz; 2018-09-14 at 11:54 PM.

@ NutellaCrepe @ Malikath

can we please not treat the matter like football fans?

objectively in PvP human,orc and belf racials have been crazy

also objectively this has changed in BfA for all 3 races: human has been directly nerfed, belf has been completely reworked and the orc one has been nerfed as well: it no longer stacks with relentless which was the whole point behind it, that said it remains a cool pvp racial but comparable to others

@OP no the human racial is not worthless, it's decent, when used properly it will lead to decreased cd on your medallion, at times this can mean the difference between win or lose

in terms of overall balance velfs stand out as well in terms of pvp powers

i always found posts about X faction favouritism childish and i play both factions, i guess people like imagining they're fighting against the odds and such: it gives an easy excuse for their failures and makes their achievements even more impressive

Deleted
    oh another emfh thread...

just stop it... it's been beaten enough already

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    You mean during Wrath of the Lich King? Uh huh I did, I can count on my hands the times Every Man For Himself saved me from death and decay, flare, and other aoe even after vanishing if I had like 5 people barreling down on me. It's useful but it's hardly over-powered.
    Yeah you definitely never took full advantage of double trinkets then, healers with unlimited mana, deathbringer's will plus death's choice, cataclysm trinkets that were just broken af in arena like the caster one that just procced damage on anything or even just the pvp trinket on-use plus proc was an extra HUGE chunk of AP/SP for a human just for being human.

Orc and Troll racials are past due.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Yeah you definitely never took full advantage of double trinkets then, healers with unlimited mana, deathbringer's will plus death's choice, cataclysm trinkets that were just broken af in arena like the caster one that just procced damage on anything or even just the pvp trinket on-use plus proc was an extra HUGE chunk of AP/SP for a human just for being human.
    I'm not going to lie to you, I pvp'ed in Wrath and Cataclysm, and did some arena in Mists, but I was never that masterful at it. I just always thought Every Man for Himself never felt that over-powered, I had some of the trinkets but don't recall using them and having insta-wins. I'm probably not the best to analyze though seeing as whenever I pvp'ed it was chill mode with very little research and preparation and more so equipping pvp gear and just jumping in.

All that's really left is the Orc racial among OP racials, now. That said, I have no idea about the new races Dark Iron and Maghar.

Don't pretend like an AoE silence wasn't strong in PvP also.
    Arcane Torrent was always way more broken than EMFH. The new Arcane Torrent is still more powerful than any other racial in the game save for maybe War Stomp lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    since the start of arena is both sad and amusing
    Every man didn't show up until WotLK, in TBC perception was still their active racial.

And lets not act like the blood elf AoE silence wasn't just as loved by PvPers since it first showed up...
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Every man didn't show up until WotLK, in TBC perception was still their active racial
    getting a free opener in every single stealth vs stealth matchup was one of the best racials in the game for rogue comps in tbc

and then since the wotlk human racial was introduced, it has consistently been the best pvp racial in the game for pure damage for most of wotlk, all of cata, all of mop and all of wod, until legion where the damage component was removed and it ended up going 50/50 with orc relentless for utility depending on comp/class

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    says the person with the blood elf avatar, lol.

but yeah EMFH is almost useless now that foreskin will effects more CCs, has a shorter CD, and a shorter shared CD.
    horde racials are once again BIS for everything again like they were since launch.

and people thought metzen retiring would change anything, lol.

also bolded, it's only been 10 years since it was added whordie.
    before wrath it was a stealth detection boost.
    WoTF removes same amount of effects since TBC

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Arcane Torrent was always way more broken than EMFH. The new Arcane Torrent is still more powerful than any other racial in the game save for maybe War Stomp lol.
    Shhhh quiet don't let people figure it out. :P

People said when EMFH was nerfed that was good but it actually was a buff because most of the time you need to trinket are stuns.

People said AT losing silence was a good nerf but being able to mass dispel literally deletes certain specs and classes.

Racials at the moment are fine but people don't understand that. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    WoTF removes same amount of effects since TBC
    you say that like it changes something.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    All that's really left is the Orc racial among OP racials, now. That said, I have no idea about the new races Dark Iron and Maghar.
    I feel like they could nerf Hardiness to 10%, maybe 15%. Saying that as a guy with only orcs. I want to swap to Mag'har but their racials suck. Maybe if their dps active gave your highest secondary and a little more stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I feel like they could nerf Hardiness to 10%, maybe 15%. Saying that as a guy with only orcs. I want to swap to Mag'har but their racials suck. Maybe if their dps active gave your highest secondary and a little more stats.
    Don't need to nerf as Orc racial no longer stacks.

Mag'har racials are good. Savage Blood is amazing damage reduction. Ancestral call probably needs to be buffed but still better than other racials.