Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    They weren't just figures in a tank. They were deformed figures in a tank.

-image-

Like...you know...

-image-
    Yes but I mean why exactly would it need to be Snoke. The context of the transmission makes it much more likely to be the bodies of force-senstives they used to get their materials or something.

Once again, I'm not saying it can't happen, but the similarity ends at "it's also a spooky tank with a weird body" but I mean at this point you could also say it's definitely Echo from Clone Wars because he was also in a spooky tank. So until we get more info, there is little reason to believe it has anything to do with Snoke. And I kind of dare say that Favreau and Filoni would rather avoid the nonsense of a story that was the sequels.

Ngl, the spaceship fight was really really well done, especially for a tv show... Great realisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I mean... there have been sith rituals to do crazy stuff, but Yoda has not been the only one. It is likely the child is just a new individual from his species and the jedi had a deal with the race that they would send one per generation.

The Yoda species home planet must be an impressive place.
    except Yaddle and Yoda were both Jedi at the same time.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    except Yaddle and Yoda were both Jedi at the same time.
    The Child secret son of Yoda and Yaddle confirmed.

They actually bringing back miniclorians.

That might not be awful?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The Child secret son of Yoda and Yaddle confirmed.
    Wonder if Yoda was robbing the cradle on that one lol

(joke being yoda is like 4-500 years older than yaddle)
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Yes but I mean why exactly would it need to be Snoke. The context of the transmission makes it much more likely to be the bodies of force-senstives they used to get their materials or something.

Once again, I'm not saying it can't happen, but the similarity ends at "it's also a spooky tank with a weird body" but I mean at this point you could also say it's definitely Echo from Clone Wars because he was also in a spooky tank. So until we get more info, there is little reason to believe it has anything to do with Snoke. And I kind of dare say that Favreau and Filoni would rather avoid the nonsense of a story that was the sequels.
    Rey’s father was the first clone of Palpatine. He wasn’t force sensitive and, thus, a big disappointment for Palpatine. This is all about the origin of Snoke. Believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gina Carano is so fucking jacked. I love it.
    She's one of my favorite characters in the series, and the actress is doing a great job. Sure hope her alt-right antivaxx bullshittery isn't going to cost her the job :/

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Should also point out that the Emperor has the ability to create life, like he did with Anakin. Could play a factor here, but unlikely. The Emperor couldn't do anything with the Force while dead, George Lucas is adamant that any post-death Force is purely a Light side thing beyond the Sith.
    That isn't entirely true since Lucas did "sign off on" the old legends lore of Exar Kun. Where the spirit of a sith master was bound to parts of Yavin 4 and was able to manifest/control others. While that is all out of the window now it is clear that Sith retain some power after death. Between Palpatine and the "Sith voices". They just don't manifest as force ghosts.

They seem tied to certain objects or places.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Rey’s father was the first clone of Palpatine. He wasn’t force sensitive and, thus, a big disappointment for Palpatine. This is all about the origin of Snoke. Believe it.
    How do we know that? I'm hearing a lot of outstanding things in this thread I've never heard about. Is that something that's been confirmed as canon somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Didn't the Armorer say she was leaving as soon as she dealt with the Imperials? Or at least implied if she survived, she would leave Navarro and find the remaining members of the convent who escaped before Gideon cracked down on them. As far as Din goes, he probably assumed she was dead or wasn't there for that reason.
    I am pretty sure all that was stated was she was staying behind to take care of armor of the fallen members. So she couldn't leave right away but had no issue leaving once that sacred task was finished. I don't think Din assumes she is dead but merely "moved on". She clearly won't help with his task anymore since she gave little help to begin with. He may even know where she is but won't return until he finishes his task.

Their whole sect is weird. They seem to keep members in the dark about subjects until they are ready and then only reveal things on a need to know basis.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't need to be snoke but nothing with the show seems to be throw in by coincidence. It might have just been an "easter egg" with no greater lore implications. It is possible but like I said references seem to keep tying the show to other parts of the Star Wars universe.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I think the Camino Bioengineering stuff might not be about Snoke directly, but firstly serve as a reminder that these things were a thing in Starwars and that Bioengineering and Sith-Alchemy are something you have to always keep on your radar with the Empire involved and secondly that Moff Gideon is probably trying to build a super-army of force-sensitive clones, maybe even for himself to use on Mandalor. If you want to go really conspiracy theory, you can think he may have gotten some Mandalorians to work with him and be his "volunteers" that the doctor was referring to. (Maybe because he has the Darksaber and they did the same thing as the guys of Deathwatch that remained with Maul, after he killed Vizla.)

And of course the Imperial remnant under Palpatine is keeping tabs on his work and research to use for themselves. They, however don't really need blood with "m-count", because they have Palpatine and he has a high enough m-count. He won't need Baby Yodel's blood to infuse clones with force-sensitivity. What he might need is the research the Caminoans are doing for Gideon in how to infuse clones (in Palpatine's case Snokes) with more of it.

How do we know that? I'm hearing a lot of outstanding things in this thread I've never heard about. Is that something that's been confirmed as canon somewhere?
    I believe it is explained in the novel version of the movies. Disney might have screwed up the movies but the book versions explain things a little better.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Strand-Cast

This is also what links snoke to those tanks. They were definitely "strand casts" in this episode.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-11-21 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I believe it is explained in the novel version of the movies. Disney might have screwed up the movies but the book versions explain things a little better.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Strand-Cast

This is also what links snoke to those tanks. They were definitely "strand casts" in this episode.
    OK that changes everything, thanks a lot for the link! Within this context I agree it's pretty likely this research facility has something to do with this.

I guess that's a pretty huge retcon because AFAIK the novelization of TFA explicitly claimed Snoke was old and alive through the time of the prequels already.

Rise of Skywalker expanded edition. Came out earlier this year.

- - - Updated - - -

OK that changes everything, thanks a lot for the link! Within this context I agree it's pretty likely this research facility has something to do with this.

I guess that's a pretty huge retcon because AFAIK the novelization of TFA explicitly claimed Snoke was old and alive through the time of the prequels already.
    He was as he was a clone of palpatine. So, from a certain point of view, he was old and alive and rising to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    She's one of my favorite characters in the series, and the actress is doing a great job. Sure hope her alt-right antivaxx bullshittery isn't going to cost her the job :/
    Her what
    /10char
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    ...Should I Google this info or are you pulling my leg?
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

She’s basically a QAnon Trumpist.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    She got in trouble for how she handled the pro-nouns in twitter first ... while she handled it like a child, there was nothing too bad there.

Then she tweeted a bunch of alt right talking points on elections and other things. The talking about of "only legal votes should count" ... the purpose of hanging legal on that line is to imply there are tons of illegal votes that have gotten counted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Her what
    /10char
    She supports a lot of alt right crazy theories that she shares. They have come out a lot recently.

Ever since she had fun on people asking her to put her pronouns in her twitter (it was a childish response), but then she spun into crazy town.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    She’s basically a QAnon Trumpist.
    Well, I don't love that certainly. Now I have to look up this woman's post history. Sonuvabitch.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin