Poll: How far did you prog/get in M+

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

How did your S1 M+ go? (poll)

How did S1 Mythic+ treat you, and on the Poll side; How far in did you get/progress?

I never did a mythic+ dungeon the whole season and will not do one this next season.

BFA M+ are as bad as they can, and infested is just cancerous. I did AD +15 on beta and never bothered to do a +15 on live because i was tired of M+ even before BFA released. That's how bad they are.

3 dungeons off the 15 achieve, F

Should have done more earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Still have time Boss Yunaqt although the week affix’s aren’t awesome

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i had a painful run, since i actually started getting 15's 2 weeks ago, so i had to suffer through sanguine and grevious for like 8 dungeons.

as a warrior, it was really pain in the ass to join pugs, close to impossible even with 8/8m and 391 ilvl gear , but thankfully friends helped me with some 15 keys.

melees are always ROGUE DH, who needs a warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Still have time Boss Yunaqt although the week affix’s aren’t awesome
    Yeah, if it was only 1 it might be a bit better, still need Waycrest, Shrine and Seige so not the best either.
    Not too fussed though, next season ^^

https://raider.io/characters/us/frostmourne/Yunaesta

I've had little to no reason to go above +10. I'm doing them for the weekly chest, but they're not very fun.

think i did like a +6 or something

Not particularly fond of the M+ system for the same reason I'm not fond of diablo3s gr system.

I tend to find a difficulty level I enjoy and sit there, and I don't really have any good friends on retail anymore.

Though a friend from MoP invited to me his top50 2d raiding guild on horde, maybe I'll play with him when I'm done with WOTLK

I was mostly doing 10 for weekly. After they put the achievement in 8.1 half of my runs from the season didn't count because they were "too old", so I had to regrind half the dungeons. After that, didn't really bother trying for 15s achievement, was quite busy 2 weeks ago when affixes were good, and then the last 2 weeks were shit for breezing through (sanguine/grievous and now bolster/explosive... bleh). Have done a couple 15s in time, but not anywhere close to the achievement.

Maybe next season when I can plan ahead for the achievement instead of it being inserted at the tail end. Depends though how fast my guild is done with raiding progression, if they dump the crucible around season 2 end, it's gonna be pretty rip with spare time for m+. I'm pretty sure I won't be pushing until I'm full 415 gear and find some other people interested in it, pugging sucks.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2019-01-17 at 11:55 PM.

Did both Achievements (the +15 in the last Weeks, until then we only did "good" Dungeons on high Keys and dropped the "bad" ones).
    And since the Titan Residuum was released we tried for 15 or higher each Week (depending on which Character and which Keys we had for the Week)
    Before Residuum it was mostly just +10 for the weekly since u didnt get anything for doing it higher but the weird Score that ppl keep fapping about.

As for "how m+ treated me" i think the System still needs some Tuning in the Reward Site of Things, a +10 in time should give atleast 1 more item for 100% and a chance for an extra one depening on timer or something like that, and of course WAY more artifact Power.
    I can't qq about the Loot i got, after the first 3 +10 Weeks i had 2 BiS Azerite Items and a Bow on my Main and after that like okish stuff, some upgrades and a lot of scrapped stuff. Never seen a WF/TF Agi Trinket on my Main sadly, but lets hope for S2 there so i finally get that stupid DMC out of the way (which sadly is still better than 395 ldir Stuff).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    think i did like a +6 or something

Not particularly fond of the M+ system for the same reason I'm not fond of diablo3s gr system.

I tend to find a difficulty level I enjoy and sit there, and I don't really have any good friends on retail anymore.

Though a friend from MoP invited to me his top50 2d raiding guild on horde, maybe I'll play with him when I'm done with WOTLK
    Way off Topic sorry, but which Guild? When i last checked the best 2 Day Raiding Guild was still my Guild and we are only Rank 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariktu View Post
    I never did a mythic+ dungeon the whole season and will not do one this next season.
    Excellent input +1 forum poster

Last few couple of weeks have been pretty crap for pushing keys, explosive slows down pulls significantly

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Shrine of the Screw You

Did my 10's for the week regardless of clearing it on time or not. Not too interested in pushing in rating but really glad infested will be gone. Such a buggy affix imo.

In legion i had rating of almost 5k, now i just don't care. They are much worse compared to Legion ones ( dungeons ) so I only did few during 1st few week. Havent been in M+ in like 4 months or more.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    Shrine of the Screw You
    Yeah annoying, missed it by 5s or something in a pug sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did the +10 feat, with a handful of 11s or 12s, but that's it. Didn't even attempt any 15s.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Drsaske View Post
    Did both Achievements (the +15 in the last Weeks, until then we only did "good" Dungeons on high Keys and dropped the "bad" ones).
    And since the Titan Residuum was released we tried for 15 or higher each Week (depending on which Character and which Keys we had for the Week)
    Before Residuum it was mostly just +10 for the weekly since u didnt get anything for doing it higher but the weird Score that ppl keep fapping about.

As for "how m+ treated me" i think the System still needs some Tuning in the Reward Site of Things, a +10 in time should give atleast 1 more item for 100% and a chance for an extra one depening on timer or something like that, and of course WAY more artifact Power.
    I can't qq about the Loot i got, after the first 3 +10 Weeks i had 2 BiS Azerite Items and a Bow on my Main and after that like okish stuff, some upgrades and a lot of scrapped stuff. Never seen a WF/TF Agi Trinket on my Main sadly, but lets hope for S2 there so i finally get that stupid DMC out of the way (which sadly is still better than 395 ldir Stuff).

- - - Updated - - -

Way off Topic sorry, but which Guild? When i last checked the best 2 Day Raiding Guild was still my Guild and we are only Rank 90.
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...52/No+Big+Deal

not top 50 as a 2 day, top 50 of the 2 day guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Ariktu View Post
    This tbh.

/10char

Best I did was a 14 in time. Tried a few 15's but they would inevitably always go wrong. It is what it is, and I've for the most part enjoyed doing with them with my mates, so no regrets.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!