View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Maybe that's why Blizzard is hiring for what appears to be a RPG for "an established franchise" (i.e. not a new one) which in the current context it can only mean Starcraft or Warcraft, since OW and Diablo have both huge new games in the works.

Gotta love how random MMOC'ers speak as if they had direct access to corporate meetings about what makes sense for the company and what doesn't.
    Well, "RPG" encompasses a variety of different games. Making a new one with an established franchise like Warcraft makes total sense, but specifically making a new MMO using the IP that is currently being used for their current MMO seems highly unlikely.

Watch Microsoft will just have them reboot warcraft 1

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Watch Microsoft will just have them reboot warcraft 1
    If they remake WC1 the same way ATVI did with D2, sign me up

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Realistically they would only make a WC4 if it will manage to be profitable, but considering how they handled WC3:R it didn't look like they ever had that much fate after all. The RTS genre could always make a comeback which would be the ideal occasion to make a new game. Sure would be nice to see more of them that are not remakes. I don't buy that Microsoft will really change much about how Blizzard will handle their games, I could only see them clean up their workplace and just publish and advertise their games. But I do get what David Fried is saying that if there were to be a time that a WC4 could be a reality it would be with the takeover.
    I hope they still do fix and improve WC3R like how they did on Minecraft and AoE2E
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

3+ Year Old Account
    https://careers.blizzard.com/global/...chise-Projects

first mention of Reforged in months
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Good. It's about time. Reforged needs the love.

I think this is Microsoft putting the wheels into motion and cracking the whip, so to speak. If you follow Twitter at all, you'd know that WoW still have more than a few terminally lazy loser devs who need to be whipped back into shape or (hopefully) shitcanned if they do not comply. The drama is over. Time to shut the fuck up and do your job.

Well, first, Microsoft does not own Blizzard yet, I think that position is not related to the acquisition.
    As for WC IV? Wishful thinking, no matter how much I would love it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Maybe that's why Blizzard is hiring for what appears to be a RPG for "an established franchise" (i.e. not a new one) which in the current context it can only mean Starcraft or Warcraft, since OW and Diablo have both huge new games in the works.

Gotta love how random MMOC'ers speak as if they had direct access to corporate meetings about what makes sense for the company and what doesn't.
    They're hiring for WoW

https://careers.blizzard.com/de/de/j...chise-Projects

3+ Year Old Account
    sadly, the Retera guy doesn't want to apply; he seems more focused on his Warsmash thingy (an open-source Warcraft 3 based program that uses Warcraft 3's source code)

Retera's also the guy that made the Retera Model Studio, a third party program that allows modding of Reforged HD models, basically he's the guy who allowed the Chronicles of the Second War and the Re-Reforged to happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Well, first, Microsoft does not own Blizzard yet, I think that position is not related to the acquisition.
    As for WC IV? Wishful thinking, no matter how much I would love it...
    we can still hope Microsoft fixes WC3 like how they improved Age of Empires and Minecraft

before WC4 I'd wish there would be first a "Warcraft 3 purist WoW" then we could base WC4 on that instead

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    sadly, the Retera guy doesn't want to apply; he seems more focused on his Warsmash thingy (an open-source Warcraft 3 based program that uses Warcraft 3's source code)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDowmZA8L3s
    XIubmIYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjXIubmIYA

Retera's also the guy that made the Retera Model Studio, a third party program that allows modding of Reforged HD models, basically he's the guy who allowed the Chronicles of the Second War and the Re-Reforged to happen

- - - Updated - - -

we can still hope Microsoft fixes WC3 like how they improved Age of Empires and Minecraft

before WC4 I'd wish there would be first a "Warcraft 3 purist WoW" then we could base WC4 on that instead
    This sounds awesome, I just wish it could come with Battle.net. Or just have them release WC3 original again...

As they say, the hope dies last. So yeah, I will keep that tiny tiny spark alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I feel bad for the lead designer to have to work on a game that is already released for over 2 years, lacks all kinds of features that were promised from the beginning and its up to you to somewhat salvage the game. I hope the team at least gets a proper funding and time window to not only add the features that were taken away but also actually add soemthing new. If they still can't do any of these than for the love of God please do a rollback to the OG game which is clearly superior.

3+ Year Old Account

Eugene (Tamplier), one of the members of the CSW Team and one of the most prominent Reforged HD modders, needs help

3+ Year Old Account
    This is the man who designed the chapter btw

3+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comment...twitch_we_are/

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1424997246?t=00h16m40s

Mike Ybarra said that Reforged is being "worked on"; hopefully it's true

3+ Year Old Account
    Latest Quenching Mod update featuring new Barrens texture, Cult Of The Damned melee skin, lighting factor, and various bug fixes

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by ardenaso View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wc3/comment...twitch_we_are/

mike ybarra said that reforged is being "worked on"; hopefully it's true
    woah, wc3r lives?!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    woah, wc3r lives?!
    let's hope so; perhaps it's gonna be realized when Microsoft finally takes over

https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comment...twitch_we_are/

Mike Ybarra said that Reforged is being "worked on"; hopefully it's true
    Fantastic if true.

3+ Year Old Account