Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Don't want a Warchief. At this point it would make more sense for a council of some kind with a military, political and spiritual leader (as someone else said earlier in the thread), with a spy network run by Sylvanas (if she stays around)

IMO, Sylvanas honestly would have been fine as a strictly spy/ intelligence network leader like Matthias Shaw, or even as the military leader given her previous experience as Ranger-General. She needs someone to keep her in check.
    Pretty much this, especially since they could make arguments like:

1) Warchief was established (indirectly) by the Legion
    2) Experience has proven no one can be fully trusted with that much power
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Still, more than 55 % dont want Sylvanas.

What you do to prove your statements is your own choice. But for right now you have no evidence for your claim.
    Proving things that are self-evident is a waste of both our time. Me telling you that you're an Alliance poster or you not needing to prove that I'm a Horde poster are a given. It'd be akin to me saying that 70% don't want Saurfang or Baine and therefore Sylvanas should stay, while pretending their second choice isn't the other muh honor candidate.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Calia Menethil would make the perfect war chief. She's the right race forsaken. Not a pyshco banishee that is more or less being Calia brother at this point.

I voted for Sylvanas, but it looks like the OP put both Saurfang and Baine in the poll to split the vote thereby making Sylvanas look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Proving things that are self-evident is a waste of both our time. Me telling you that you're an Alliance poster or you not needing to prove that I'm a Horde poster are a given. It'd be akin to me saying that 70% don't want Saurfang or Baine and therefore Sylvanas should stay, while pretending their second choice isn't the other muh honor candidate.
    Nothing here is "self-evident".

You don't know that I'm not Horde.

And you don't know that many of the voters are Alliance.

You're making claims without proof. You're guessing.

You're GUESSING that I'm not Horde.

And You're GUESSING that many of the voters are Alliance.

You're are completely justified to make those guesses, but they are still only guesses as long as you can't prove it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing the choices people are saying make me want the horde just end and we all hail the Golden lord Anduin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You're are completely justified to make those guesses, but they are still only guesses as long as you can't prove it.
    That's true, but you can't prove that all those Baine voters didn't have Sylvanas as a second choice. The chance is tiny, but we're not telepaths, so we can't rule it out completely. But if we want to argue productively we have to make some assumptions.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Polls on MMO-Champion simply are not reliable. First of all this poll should have had more choices. Secondly who's to say that votes can be made from multiple accounts. Anyone of those choices could have multiple votes from the same person on different accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Seeing the choices people are saying make me want the horde just end and we all hail the Golden lord Anduin
    Don't be like that dude, we can still get AU Garrosh after ditching the light crap and goes full orc warrior, pair him with some green orc female to continue his bloodline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Seriously, Blizzard pushed me to the point where Sylvanas could literally destroy the whole universe, and I'd still vote for her.
    I so much feel this. Even if I often considered myself Alliance player, this expansion has burnt that ship to me. Whole Blizz's "lets make Sylvanas a new Garrosh" campaign might be the most dishonest shit I've ever seen, even over how second and third Narnia movies crapped over their books or the End of Times plot to make Age of Sigmar possible.

At this point I'd rather have N'Zoth winning than Anduin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love how Sylvanas and Saurfang are in Capital letters and Baine us just sitting there with his lower case tiny letters. I call it Bias ! Baine for Warchief!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

why isnt Green Jesus on the Poll, Or Zappy Boi ?

No one. I want a council of equals that would consist of all racial leaders. The allied races racial leaders would act just as advisors.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Ress Garrosh as a Deathknight.

Make a plot that he was under old God control since the end of Cata.
    He comes back but dont remember anything about the events of MoP and WoD.