The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    No, actually I haven't! Is it earlier in this thread somewhere?
    Here. It's awesome.

(fwiw - I didn't read the article, just found one that had the ad linked)

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    He can't call off the election. He has 0 power on elections. It's the secretary of state of each state that is in charge of the elections.
    ...Rules and Regulations means what again to him? The Republicans have proven they'll do whatever he wants... and so will the republican SoSes... All Dump has to do is make the call, and then enough Republican Secs of States will call off enough states to call the entire election off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Here. It's awesome.

(fwiw - I didn't read the article, just found one that had the ad linked)
    Ahhh! I've seen screenshots pop up on Reddit awhile now of that. Great to know the source - and yes, it's EXACTLY what needs to be repeated ad-nauseum! >_<

...Rules and Regulations means what again to him? The Republicans have proven they'll do whatever he wants... and so will the republican SoSes... All Dump has to do is make the call, and then enough Republican Secs of States will call off enough states to call the entire election off.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh! I've seen screenshots pop up on Reddit awhile now of that. Great to know the source - and yes, it's EXACTLY what needs to be repeated ad-nauseum! >_<
    Blue sec-states will hold their elections, so if republican officials want to be sworn into office and maintain any power at the state or federal level, then red sec-states will have to also hold their elections. Now that's not to say they won't abuse the elections, 2000 Florida and 2018 Georgia have shown they most certainly can, but they will still have them.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-03-27 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    If was enough for them to go after Kavanaugh on his confirmation hearing.
    He's a democrat though, the double standard applies, especially on this board.

My favorite part is when people bring up Trump, whose base and voters already know about those things. But repeating them here as an answer to Biden is somehow supposed to make it go away? Or justify not covering it? I see no venom against Joe Biden like there was against Kavanaugh. There should be it's own thread about it where people drone on and on about how they believe her no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    But the thing you have to remember is that perception matters more than reality. You and I know that Biden has a stutter, but @TexasRules has a point- millions of people that don't know about Biden's stutter are going to compare Donny McAdderall's manic energy with Joe Biden's "old man struggling to find words." The saving grace of course is that debates don't really matter much.
    Everyone in politics talk about how Kennedy schooled Nixon in the first televised debate because Nixon looked sick on TV. They all say people listening to the radio thought it was a great debate, but the tv audience was blown away by Kennedy compared to Nixon. That is not going to be the same here, but Joe Biden may end up looking worse the more he is on TV. Cubby's obnoxious and skewed view aside, Biden looked horrible in that barely watched you tube video. You guys can say the debate won't matter, but having days and months of Trump out there every day vs Biden hiding and then all of a sudden, BAM a debate is up and they finally see Biden and it won't matter much? You may be right, it may already be over by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Everyone in politics talk about how Kennedy schooled Nixon in the first televised debate because Nixon looked sick on TV. They all say people listening to the radio thought it was a great debate, but the tv audience was blown away by Kennedy compared to Nixon. That is not going to be the same here, but Joe Biden may end up looking worse the more he is on TV. Cubby's obnoxious and skewed view aside, Biden looked horrible in that barely watched you tube video. You guys can say the debate won't matter, but having days and months of Trump out there every day vs Biden hiding and then all of a sudden, BAM a debate is up and they finally see Biden and it won't matter much? You may be right, it may already be over by then.
    Really don't think it matters at this point. Trump is either going to come out of this with high approval ratings, and be completely unbeatable no matter what Biden does, or he is going to come out of this polling in the low 20s, and lose 40 states.

I think Biden is missing an opportunity, but as things worsen, I am less convinced that actually matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Really don't think it matters at this point. Trump is either going to come out of this with high approval ratings, and be completely unbeatable no matter what Biden does, or he is going to come out of this polling in the low 20s, and lose 40 states.

I think Biden is missing an opportunity, but as things worsen, I am less convinced that actually matters.
    Considering all the top candidates (Trump, Biden, Sanders) are all well in their 70's I wouldn't be so sure all of them are still standing come election time. They are bound to get infected by the virus sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

He's a democrat though, the double standard applies, especially on this board.

My favorite part is when people bring up Trump, whose base and voters already know about those things. But repeating them here as an answer to Biden is somehow supposed to make it go away? Or justify not covering it? I see no venom against Joe Biden like there was against Kavanaugh. There should be it's own thread about it where people drone on and on about how they believe her no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -
    There will be plenty such attacks in September, October, and early November. It's almost like the point of Biden is to legitimize Kavanaugh.

It will matter. It is possible that it will matter very much. If it does not matter, it is likely that this will be because Trump is winning by double digits.

To all Biden supporters: In case you have not noticed, it seems that the Trump supporters have all taken writing courses over the last year. Read this response more than once. Read DocSavage's and Knadra's recent posts. MUCH better than what they used to post. This is what you will be up against between now and November. If you don't up your game, you will get crushed.

If your response is that you aren't really Biden supporters, and you think that he is senile and past his prime and "flubs" a lot but will vote for him anyways, well then the questions are will Trump get 400 electoral votes, will republicans get to 60 Senators, and how big will the republican majority be in the House.

I'm sorry that I personally cannot fight for Biden. Not honestly. I've done my research on him, and he is definitely not my cup of tea. Just like many Biden supporters said they would not vote for Bloomberg if he got the nomination, well I'm not sure who I'll vote for in November (if I don't vote for Biden, it will be 3rd party). I am just not that great at saying things repeatedly that I just don't believe in. And I definitely do NOT believe in Biden. I am not convinced that Biden would be better than Trump. And there is definitely no way I would respond against what TexasRules wrote here.

Those that DO believe in Biden need to step up your game. In my opinion, the odds are very much against you. Read this post by TexasRules to understand why. What he wrote is very good. Trump supporters have definitely adapted.

If the public only hears one voice now...that's the only one they'll care to hear later.
    Although that could backfire on the Trump if people see him as the person to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Considering all the top candidates (Trump, Biden, Sanders) are all well in their 70's I wouldn't be so sure all of them are still standing come election time. They are bound to get infected by the virus sooner or later.
    I got to admit I find it strange that none of them have been hit by it, but pudwits like Rand Paul got it...

Biden I can see why he hasn't, because he's not out there. He's doing exactly what he and every other American should be doing - staying at home and being healthy, communicating only via teleconferencing/video at this point.

Dump? He's always with everybody... he's going to eventually catch it at some point prolly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Why in the world would anyone that's scared and looking for information want to get it from Joe Biden? I just can't imagine who's watching that.
    "I hate Dumbass Dump and how he's handling it. Lets see what Joe's opinion on the matter is and how he would/should be handling it in future and what he thinks he should be doing instead."

Really, it's not hard to see why people would listen to him. I mean, they can get info from other sources and compare that to what Joe wants. It's not a 100% binary thing, you know.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where/what was that view again? Ever going to link evidence or will you just keep lying? Thanks for being such a fan though.

Trump supporters won't change, so it won't matter - sink or swim, if they are alive, they will vote for Trump. So nobody cares about those people. The undecideds and the Obama-->Trump voters are the key, and in those specific six states. Bloomberg and other SuperPAC money can handle that with attack ads.

Biden can sit quietly and put out Presidential videos of what to do during this Pandemic, while pointing out how the current administration isn't doing anything right - obviously in more professional terms.

July/August is where Biden needs to come out swinging. Prepared statements, pre-recorded until then is the best medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If the public only hears one voice now...that's the only one they'll care to hear later.
    Although that could backfire on the Trump if people see him as the person to blame.
    I disagree. They'll listen when Biden comes out for/from the convention. And Trump is already fucking this up beyond belief, so he will be the person they are blaming now, and then.

Where/what was that view again? Ever going to link evidence or will you just keep lying? Thanks for being such a fan though.
    Here's you:
    Agreed. When this much insanity floods a thread, best to just watch it play out. They'll find a new hobby soon enough.

Meanwhile, Biden looking good. Not sure what he can do right now except raise money and get his campaign staff organized. He hired Pete's guy to run things, right?
    Here's other liberals here in response:
    Actually no he is not last I checked his campaign was trying to figure out the technology that would allow him to stream.

He also seem to be sticking with the Hillary strategy hide from the press. Maybe it will work who knows perhaps I just have 2016 PTSD. I honestly want him to be aggressive and show leadership seems like the strategy is to keep Biden in the shadows and have the SuperPacs do the fighting.
    What’s up with all these people saying that Biden killed it in his livestreams? Are we living in Bizarro world now?
    Here's your response to them:
    Biden has hired a new campaign manager. And he released a terrific statement a couple weeks ago that was exceedingly Presidential. If he tried to campaign heavily now, it might backfire.
    So your view is from weeks ago and theirs is current, and your response is so chippy and positive! Go Team!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    There will be plenty such attacks in September, October, and early November. It's almost like the point of Biden is to legitimize Kavanaugh.

It will matter. It is possible that it will matter very much. If it does not matter, it is likely that this will be because Trump is winning by double digits.

To all Biden supporters: In case you have not noticed, it seems that the Trump supporters have all taken writing courses over the last year. Read this response more than once. Read DocSavage's and Knadra's recent posts. MUCH better than what they used to post. This is what you will be up against between now and November. If you don't up your game, you will get crushed.

If your response is that you aren't really Biden supporters, and you think that he is senile and past his prime and "flubs" a lot but will vote for him anyways, well then the questions are will Trump get 400 electoral votes, will republicans get to 60 Senators, and how big will the republican majority be in the House.

I'm sorry that I personally cannot fight for Biden. Not honestly. I've done my research on him, and he is definitely not my cup of tea. Just like many Biden supporters said they would not vote for Bloomberg if he got the nomination, well I'm not sure who I'll vote for in November (if I don't vote for Biden, it will be 3rd party). I am just not that great at saying things repeatedly that I just don't believe in. And I definitely do NOT believe in Biden. I am not convinced that Biden would be better than Trump. And there is definitely no way I would respond against what TexasRules wrote here.

Those that DO believe in Biden need to step up your game. In my opinion, the odds are very much against you. Read this post by TexasRules to understand why. What he wrote is very good. Trump supporters have definitely adapted.
    I posted that about the debates because the Go Team! element here repeatedly says that debates do not matter. They also say that Republicans are always party over everything, and then do and say the exact same thing for the democratic party. Also they will NEVER admit anything I post could possibly have merit.

Here's you:

Here's other liberals here in response:

Here's your response to them:

So your view is from weeks ago and theirs is current, and your response is so chippy and positive! Go Team!

- - - Updated - - -

I posted that about the debates because the Go Team! element here repeatedly says that debates do not matter. They also say that Republicans are always party over everything, and then do and say the exact same thing for the democratic party. Also they will NEVER admit anything I post could possibly have merit.
    One good thing about Biden running is that it has exposed Democrats as massive hypocrites.

They said that Trump should be removed from office because he’s “mentally unfit” for the job, but then they vote for Joe Biden.
    They say that every sexual assault allegation should be taken seriously, but sweep one against Joe Biden under the rug. They say that it’s fake because it happened a long time ago and she’s just now coming out, but they had a completely different opinion about that when it was Kavanaugh being accused.
    They say that Republicans are idiots who will vote for anyone who has an R next to their name, but then they go around saying “Vote blue no matter who!”

Looks like Biden has a sexual assault case on his hands. "He penetrated me with his fingers.". So fucking disgusting.
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...exual-assault/
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2020-03-27 at 08:16 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Republicans don't care about sexual assault or else they wouldn't be supporting Trump. After all, he bragged about doing it.

You can spare us the fake outrage.

And no, this post isn't a defense of Biden.

"I hate Dumbass Dump and how he's handling it. Lets see what Joe's opinion on the matter is and how he would/should be handling it in future and what he thinks he should be doing instead."

Really, it's not hard to see why people would listen to him. I mean, they can get info from other sources and compare that to what Joe wants. It's not a 100% binary thing, you know.
    Why would anyone care what Joe says about the virus. By the time he wins, the situation will be resolved, or at the very least there will be a clear path out of the situation.
    I don't think Biden can influence the virus situation much... if at all, in any tangible way. What he says about it, does not matter other than "I would have done X better" which anyone can claim. Even my grandmother in the village says she would do X better than politicians.

The only things that matter as far as biden is concerned, is how he will handle the huge financial crisis that comes after the virus. But that is for later, right now health matter more than economy.

Right now, people listen to those that can actually do things now. Not people that will be able to do things after the virus crisis. When things stabilize health-wise, we can listen to what biden will do to help the economy if he wins.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    To be fair even the Trump supporters are not listening to Trump on the virus Fauci and Cuomo are by far and away the leading voices.

Trump supporters won't change, so it won't matter - sink or swim, if they are alive, they will vote for Trump. So nobody cares about those people. The undecideds and the Obama-->Trump voters are the key, and in those specific six states. Bloomberg and other SuperPAC money can handle that with attack ads.

Biden can sit quietly and put out Presidential videos of what to do during this Pandemic, while pointing out how the current administration isn't doing anything right - obviously in more professional terms.

July/August is where Biden needs to come out swinging. Prepared statements, pre-recorded until then is the best medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. They'll listen when Biden comes out for/from the convention. And Trump is already fucking this up beyond belief, so he will be the person they are blaming now, and then.
    All of you keep saying he is screwing this up, but then how does he have a 60% approval rating on handling of it and 49% approval rating? You guys are not seeing it like a lot of the country is right now. A lot of people out of work just want to get back to work. He will lose the election if he puts a lock down into effect. To many people will still be out of work in November and the will not vote for him and he knows it. People will accept deaths as inevitable but if you take their jobs away they will vote him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    To be fair even the Trump supporters are not listening to Trump on the virus Fauci and Cuomo are by far and away the leading voices.
    The only thing we are listening for is how fast he can get the majority of America back to work. That's what his supporters care about right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    The only thing we are listening for is how fast he can get the majority of America back to work. That's what his supporters care about right now.
    Well they aren't all be psychopaths like you who are asking old people to die for their stock portfolio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    All of you keep saying he is screwing this up, but then how does he have a 60% approval rating on handling of it and 49% approval rating?
    Because success isn't measure by approval ratings. Only a Trumper would think that. Good lord.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

So we can finally admit that Bernie Bros are.on the level of trumpsters.for their disregard of the truth??

Like they peddled the nonsense idea that Biden was using a green screen but after yesterday this got disproven