Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Deepshades was the only dead at the Kill. But they used 1 or 2 BRs
    They used both battle rezzes but it was late in fight when they needed them (DPS buff deaths)

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Who put there chat into follower only mode? Who accused the other of viewbotting? Who's players routinely get salty and aggressive on stream/ twitter etc
    I'll say it, it's probably not Method, but the Method channel has been viewbotted at some point in this race 100%. Viewbots are cheap and easy and anyone can view bot a channel.

The Method channel had four to five times the viewers and the chat was basically a ghost town compared to other streams of lower numbers involved in the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Method outplaying Limit again. Now let the american rivers of salt flow.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    The only way you can say two healing was always superior is because of hindsight. Clearly it wasn't always superior or a guild like Method that is praised for strategy wouldn't have switched back to three healing from two healing for a while.
    Clearly it was superior because they killed the boss first.

Preach did an incredible job casting that. Hopefully Blizzard can put their pettiness aside and embrace Preach's talent.

Scripe is just so much ahead in terms of RL compared to Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Moving forward, I'm curious whether Blizzard will address brute force strats like Method's. It's high risk/high reward but it almost seems to unfairly favor guilds willing to essentially break the game to get ahead of the competition.
    You seem to follow the race for a short time
    Method always brute force the encounters. They always try to burn it. Thats why they are so sucessfull.

Congrats Method I guess. What a race this was.

Method are just thoroughly better man, one less day of progression and still killed azshara with fewer pulls than Limit. Haters should quit being salty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I disagree - numbers are part of it but if that particular group doesn't encourage toxicity then their fans will be less toxic. Method is less toxic than Limit, that's just a fact. So I'm willing to bet less % of their fans are toxic vs limits, and there is evidence to support that
    Provide your evidence, I'll be waiting.
    By the way, have you looked at the last few pages of comments?

Anywho, congratulations to Method. Seriously strong performance in the end. Next tier should be interesting.

just take a break until the boss is nerfed 4Head

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done Method, mad skills!

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    just take a break until the boss is nerfed 4Head
    Well it worked for Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Wasn't Limit like world 10th last tier? Why on earth would this be regarded as a choke.
    CoS was irrelevant.
    Limit tried to WF Uldir/BoD/This one and always ended in second (Third in BoD)

Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    Clearly it was superior because they killed the boss first.
    Nice hindsight.

And great job to Method.

Leadership is what earned them the kill. Most of us doubted their 2 heal strategy but they obviously played the long game, knew that ph4 would be a burn and planned accordingly.

The fight was a bit boring to watch at first, but the nerfs made it a really great race. As for Limit, chin up, big daddy N'zoth is just around the corner.