Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    why would it, that's not a class. People want any class to play as the class, not to LOOK like the class.
    Because when Sira was raised from the dead & became a Dark Warden, Maiev was like "my god, Sira changed classes!"

New class is named Doom Slayer. Only has one spec, but it can tank, heal, and dps, all at once. Faction less class that can be hostile to anyone. Enemy NPCs crap their pants when they see one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    I wouldn't be. I'd be super happy because I got my Dark Rangers and my friends get what they want. X3 I hope they do cosmetic classes just so we can have multiple "classes."
    Yeah, i think it would be a great addition to customisation, and to allow people to make more lore appropriate characters. But some people seem to believe that any class change that doesn't affect gameplay is inherently bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    WHY NOONE INVITE ME TO PLAY!? *CRY*

I'm pushed to the "Forever DM, Never player" role T.T
    Funny thing is my best friend (DM) actually says he loves being DM more than being a player.

wait the countdown on the main MMOC page says Blizzcon is in 24 hours 33mins... that puts it at 6pm UK time, I thought it was at 7pm?
    Where did you see a countdown? I don't see one on the main page.

7+ Year Old Account
    can I interest you in neither, and instead you get shit like "here's totems back" or "here's pali seals back enjoy now stop crying about pruning"?
    I'm having fun with pally seals in Classic so that I'd enjoy. But I doubt it's going to be your idea as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is what I expect t too. Everything regarding Shadowlands points towards no new class at all.
    If no new class it'll be the first time ever that their "every other expac" didn't come with a new class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Knew what it was gonna be and clicked on it anyway.
    Use that google chrome man. Highlights the real link. Also just never trust if it's not pasted into the post

Quote Originally Posted by Ursiel View Post
    Don't say that. I have DnD tonight. D:
    Hey, I recognize that game! Have fun Our group is currently playing a full roster of goblins. One of them is even a WoW-esque hunter class!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Seems like FB is a lot behind on leaks...
    Is FB the new IE?

Yeah, but she have been comming back... for a while, i mean... we got her in Classic, we got her in Wrath, we got her as an undead in Cata, we got her for anniversary, we got her in Heartstone, and it seems that she will be in patch 8.3 with her brother... again
    Wrath wasn't really a return, though. They just upscaled her raid. Cata was her mindless corpse, and 8.3 is just us going back to BWD to burn up her and Nefarians corpse with them having no active role, so it's technically the same incarnation as Cata.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    But there is a single Tinkerin' NPC!!1!

Seriously though, I could see it. Vulpera are very scavengy and scrappy. They seem to be a smart race, and aren't heavily involved in tech probably mostly due to circumstance(being majorly oppressed, turned into slaves, living in inhospitable desert, etc). All it would take is a kind hearted good guy Goblin to teach them the way, like Gazlowe(who is now going to be the new Gobby leader).

Tinkers just require a brain to happen. No real magic or martial skills needed. It's something many races could do, assuming their culture allows for it. With Vulpera being intelligent, and big into scavenging(like for parts for instance!), it wouldn't be a big stretch.
    By that logic Orcs, Maghar, Draenei and Lightforger are way ahead of vulpera in a Machinist class... Would be really bullshit for Vulpare to get them but other races that make more sense not...

Just tell me who is a more advanced race:

Orc: http://i.imgur.com/LHJwWzB.jpg
    Vulpera: https://images.staticjw.com/wor/7252/emissary.jpg
    Draenei: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...-vindicaar.jpg (Vindicar is built by artificers, which in a a lot of other fantasy lore is engineers)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Kengaroo View Post
    Where did you see a countdown? I don't see one on the main page.
    underneath the Blizzcon picture in the Day 0 news? it's the first thing.

Quote Originally Posted by noxiimus View Post
    Can i be team Deploy the plague?
    that signature is awesome!
    *Slowly takes out the Ashbringer*

Don't...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    idc if it will be dark ranger, but i want new ranged class (that is not tinker, fuck tinkers)
    How about a garbagemancer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    *sass mode on*

You were included in "the people".

*sass mode off*

I forum-know you if you prefer.
    I just prefer memes. Like the "you think you know what you want, but you don't"

But if you know me....what do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    If no new class it'll be the first time ever that their "every other expac" didn't come with a new class.
    I know that but I have a feeling we won’t get one this time. I don’t know why. The Shadowlands banner leak was such a let down for my expectations (love the artwork, hate the advertised stuff)... maybe it’s good that I don’t expect it anymore so I can be surprised in the end. We’ll know soon. If we get the Shadowlands trademark tomorrow I need to drink a lot before Blizzcon because I totally don’t want to witness the expansion announcement sober.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    By that logic Orcs, Maghar, Draenei and Lightforger are way ahead of vulpera in a Machinist class... Would be really bullshit for Vulpare to get them but other races that make more sense not...

Just tell me who is a more advanced race:

Orc: http://i.imgur.com/LHJwWzB.jpg
    Vulpera: https://images.staticjw.com/wor/7252/emissary.jpg
    Draenei: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...-vindicaar.jpg (Vindicar is built by artificers, which in a a lot of other fantasy lore is engineers)
    Oh, I'd absolutely give it to those too. It would be a travesty if Vulpera got it over those.

If we get Tinkers, I'd fully expect it go to most races(like hunters and warriors), minus a few(Tauren, Void/Night Elves, Nightbourne, etc). Vulpera would be a race I'd put right on the line of maybe, maybe not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    How about a garbagemancer.
    A class that tells the future by looking at the BfA class design?

WHY NOONE INVITE ME TO PLAY!? *CRY*

I'm pushed to the "Forever DM, Never player" role T.T
    That's your punishment for not honoring the Bolvar.

Every Shadowlands leak from the summer had a class in it (Tinkers) so I don't see why we're arguing about whether there's going to be a class or not.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's your punishment for not honoring the Bolvar.
    *snickers* I love this thread.