Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Why do people here get hyper aggressive over internet personalities?
    It's envy. The opportunities and the general flexibility of lifestyle getting to cover/be so heavily involved in something they love.

Always has been, always will be; no matter the example in personality or game or general corner of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    No my bad I just didn't understand what happened had to read back a bit but since those two photos were faked it once again brings the thought that maybe just maybe the shadowlands pamphlet was fake
    Personally I still think the logo is quite fake.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    So it's possible he's just shit posting in his own little way. I mean, given the nature of his videos, yea I guess that make sense.
    Well let's be honest the guy doesn't exactly have the best personality

Personally I find him pretty insufferable but that is just personal taste

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    We'll get Void Lords soon, I'm guessing 10.0. Void Lords have always been there but we know so little of and that corner of the lore have barely been touched. But I feel 9.0 is just going to put some time between the fall of the final Old God and the Void Lords making a renewed push onto Azeroth.
    Pretty sure 9.0 is what's going to lead us up to the Void Lords, especially with Death and the Shadowlands being a key factor here (That is, if 9.0 truly is about the Shadowlands). Remember, the Old Gods also had connections to the Shadowlands, same with the Legion. So, there has to be Void links there as well...

Who knows, maybe the Shadowlands is the Void Lords' alternative way of entering reality? Or maybe, by the end of the next Expansion, something will break through the Universe itself, allowing the Void Lords to enter the Physical Universe, finally. Hence, leading into 10.0.

Still in touch with my friend. I bugged him to go back since this could be the only time we ever get a chance to discover something. Couldn't get a name, but does Blizzard send Customer Service people to BlizzCon to field questions after announcements? Again, the guy could be pulling this out of his ass, but I wanted to ask here. People are more informed than me

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Ding ding, we may have the Zandalari and the Kul Tiran in Azsuna of BfA on our hands
    Thank you i will take my prize money now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Btw what are the chances they'll announce some kind of wow pokemon go app?
    I think chances of them announcing anything for mobile other than an Immortal release date is pretty slim. And this year they scrapped at least one of the mobile projects they were developing.

But they do seem to have at least one other unannounced mobile game in development, based on the current job openings. Not much to discern from them except that it's being made in Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Personally I still think the logo is quite fake.
    I do too but mainly because it was on that pamphlet and I do not see blizzard ever having that one slide especially with that wording without another slide or at least more information

I mean, where do we go from here? 9.0 is literally the Shadowlands, Death, Bolvar, Sylvanas, quite possibly Elune and Tyrande, as well as other things relating to that...

After 9.0, what's next? Everything else is leading up to the final confrontation with the Void Lords.

https://imgur.com/a/eB0WeN2

You guys talked about this yet? Just joined the thread but I saw this posted on the Diablo reddit

What do you think is gonna be on the "Mystery WoW" shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    It's not the same. Hunter feels nothing like Dark Ranger. I want to look the part all the time not wear gear and be stuck with one look. Hopefully, we'll get an undead elf allied race or a class skin.
    "It's exactly the same! Don't want to reroll Demon Hunter? Just roll a Warlock and stand real close!"

These sort of comparisons do nothing but show a lack of intelligence on the poster's part. Either they know the comparison is disingenuous and lack the common sense to not post it or they genuinely have not idea what they're talking about.

For reference, I've never been to Blizzcon, and it's his first, so he doesn't know. We're currently not trusting the answer, but they left so we're on our own now.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I mean, where do we go from here? 9.0 is literally the Shadowlands, Death, Bolvar, Sylvanas, quite possibly Elune and Tyrande, as well as other things relating to that...

After 9.0, what's next? Everything else is leading up to the final confrontation with the Void Lords.
    Do we really wanna blow that load so soon? Because I believe without a doubt when we throw down with The Void Lords, Sargeras is gonna be right beside us.

We defeated his Burning Legion, we have proved to him we are more capable army, his idea of wiping us out was wrong, rather he needs to utilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

You guys talked about this yet? Just joined the thread but I saw this posted on the Diablo reddit

This https://i.imgur.com/EPpovvf.jpg probably.

Good morning bois and gals. Anything major missed in the last 8+ hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

Definitely the Shadowlands logo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If 4chan guy's version is blurrier that probably explains what happened.

Fabricate an extended version of the art, blur it to hide the fabrication, then fabricate "riftlands" based on the text leak a few days ago. Post them both then delete them and disappear and hope people assume you were sent a legal email.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    "It's exactly the same! Don't want to reroll Demon Hunter? Just roll a Warlock and stand real close!"

These sort of comparisons do nothing but show a lack of intelligence on the poster's part. Either they know the comparison is disingenuous and lack the common sense to not post it or they genuinely have not idea what they're talking about.
    I know righttt? It's like saying "You liek apples wrell too bad, here's a banana instead!" I hate bananas.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If it was, it was faked by a more competent artist at least.
    I mean I watch a few artists on twitch and they could probably make something like that rather easily then you take into account the amount of people that like f****** with gamers and misleading US every year and Bloom you have that artwork I mean people have posted screenshots of fake talon specs and there was that one guy that did a screenshot of an engineer and there was another dude that did a screenshot of website

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I have a feeling people are going to be fucking pissed when this expansion drops.
    People is already pissed, and dissapointed I must say. Blizzard seriosly needs a good fucking announcement this time, no more bs.