Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

Some of these sound awful to eat.
    I've never been so disturbed by the thought of hush puppies before...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It doesn't really. You, as an orc player, really have little to complain about when it comes to representation. At its worst, orcs are portrayed as villainous, skullgnashing brutes, but they're still competent, and when they spend an expansion steamrolling everything,
    are you joking? the only time orcs were portrayed like that was in cataclysm, the rest they are just a bunch of dumb dumb me smash, retards, hypocrites

i mean, just looking at wod, they ruined and killed every major orc figure of the past in the most lame ways, that is sad
    they just have to be sad for a while in several movie-tier cinematics and all is forgiven.
    sure, ignoring how they ruined Saurfang character to be a hyopocrite suicidal who need to have a lesson from the alliance boy king to do something with his fucking people

Also, lumping "elf fans" into one big grey blob is pretty funny, since Night Elf and Blood Elf fans are different and want different things. Blood Elves probably have some of the better representation in the story without being actively relevant. They show up and get to do some cool stuff more often than not. They aren't just crammed into the story to have them victimized in order to drive the story of the aggressor.

There's the difference. Blood Elf fans want more, Night Elf fans just want Night Elves to be shown as competent for once, and if not, mercifully be left in irrelevance where the race can't be further made into a joke.
    in general elf "fans" are the same regardless of the elf, and from what of saw people were complaining about the sets not being exactly like they imagined

Fuck the race up is the way of blizzard to give focus, it happen to others many times, the difference is elves think because it happened with then is way worse and a personal insult, when its just blizzard pattern, see at the undeads, same thing happened, and they lost 2 of their major leaders, night elves still have theirs.

Like, you guys are luck that only no-named or unimportant npcs have died in teldrassil, at least your race is not completely irrelevant portrayed as dumb or villains without an actual racial leader for more than 2 expansions, or you know, be irrelevant in the continent of your progenitor race because they were giving focus to the undead bitch queen and more elves.

Yea this guy has lost it
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

any word on beta waves?

In regards to the s
    Armor thing.

Every rule has been broken. Heritage armor, hidden slots, whatever. They should change things yes.

But dont go spouting rules that dont exist.

Ppl be like "hunters wear leather to be stealthy" this is warcraft not d&d.

Just say u want more customizability and the current system screws that. But dont go forcing rules that dont exist
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    I've never been so disturbed by the thought of hush puppies before...
    Looks like eating them give you a ghostly appearance. At least that what it says on Wowhead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    [...]
    i mean, just looking at wod, they ruined and killed every major orc figure of the past in the most lame ways, that is sad [...]
    It truly is. I'm upset that Hakkar and Mueh'Zala are going to kick the bucket in Bwonsamdi De Other Side dungeon. However these are both Loa that could come back if Blizzard wants them to I guess.

Also I'm not really happy about how Bwonsamdi is going to serve a fairy queen, but what can I do right?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I think they mean actual biscuits.
    Caviar on biscuits seems to be an actual thing.

What fresh Hell is this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It truly is. I'm upset that Hakkar and Mueh'Zala are going to kick the bucket in Bwonsamdi De Other Side dungeon. However these are both Loa that could come back if Blizzard wants them to I guess.
    they will probably say they will die for good, because they are going to die in shadowlands, Hakkar should be the final boss of one expansion, or at least be a major antagonist of it. Mue'zala was a completely mysterious shady entity, and will be wasted so simple
    Also I'm not really happy about how Bwonsamdi is going to serve a fairy queen, but what can I do right?
    but hey we have more serious matters, like elves not getting enough pamper.

they will probably say they will die for good, because they are going to die in shadowlands, Hakkar should be the final boss of one expansion, or at least be a major antagonist of it. Mue'zala was a completely mysterious shady entity, and will be wasted so simple

You mean being genocided and then having that genocide played off as a learning moment for orcs.

Not sure what elf fan hurt you, but it must've been traumatic.

3+ Year Old Account
    He could've been a secret Mythic-only boss that would be hard to find. But nope, he's a damn dungeon boss. And poor Hakkar is the first boss of the damn dungeon, to add insult to injury

Right? They'd rather shove a troll-related character in a damn Druidic elf zone and not care about trolls themselves

I think it'd be better if they'd just put poor Bwonsamdi out of his misery at this point
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-05-08 at 02:56 AM.

I still don't think Bwonsamdi is a "Winter Queen guy". I mean she kind of throws him out with that one line from the datamining. But we'll see soon, I hope.

On the other hand, it would kind of make sense. Nightelves descended from trolls, so even if today the nightelves have more in common with the Winter Queen than the trolls, back when there were no nightelves the Winter Queen-troll-connection would already have existed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You mean being genocided and then having that genocide played off as a learning moment for orcs.
    again, pointless in the narrative since no one important or meaningful died, yet, we spend wod and mop entirely to genocide orcs and killing then, including named and important ones.

Isn't like the horde, or orcs want that moment, isn't like we wanted another of our most important and one of the left heroes to become a retarded with suicidal tendencies just to die meaningless in the end.

Pretty sure no one want those kind moments

Not sure what elf fan hurt you, but it must've been traumatic.
    im just saying you guys are complaining with a full belly

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    I still don't think Bwonsamdi is a "Winter Queen guy". I mean she kind of throws him out with that one line from the datamining. But we'll see soon, I hope.

On the other hand, it would kind of make sense. Nightelves descended from trolls, so even if today the nightelves have more in common with the Winter Queen than the trolls, back when there were no nightelves the Winter Queen-troll-connection would already have existed.
    I guess she could've been the one to make Bwonsamdi into a Loa if he's lying about what he said to Vol'jin about being older than the trolls. I can agree with you, she could be his 'landlord' or something like that. She might be someone he sees when he has spirits with him that aren't trolls, or ones who want to reincarnate.

His real 'boss' might be in another Afterlife that we haven't seen yet. Like a ancestral Orc/Tauren one. There could be a troll-like leader of a Shamanic group in it

(Please don't get mad at me for saying Bwonsamdi could've been mortal, I'm soorrryy)

He could've been a secret Mythic-only boss that would be hard to find. But nope, he's a damn dungeon boss. And poor Hakkar is the first boss of the damn dungeon, to add insult to injury

Right? They'd rather shove a troll-related character in a damn Druidic elf zone and not care about trolls themselves

I think it'd be better if they'd just put poor Bwonsamdi out of his misery at this point
    I mean, we literally had an expansion that was 50% about Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I think they mean actual biscuits.
    Caviar on biscuits seems to be an actual thing.

I forgot Americans call something else biscuits. Those look much more edible then i imagined

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    A zone at launch would be a little to much Troll after bfa. A patch zone could have been nice. I'm a little disappointed that then Dungeon doesn't have like the spirit of Zul'jin for instance (but the manastorms got in). A zone could have fit on alot more of the older troll characters etc

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think the Jailer is actually imprisoned beyond being stuck in the Maw.

That aside, i'd prefer if he just casts her aside the moment she stops being useful.
    I don't think he is this type but we have to see. However, killing Sylvanas without a boss fight would be a waste, as Horde payed great price.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Unless someone John Wick's her in the middle of her evil monologue I won't be happy.
    Monologues have to be finished. They are the best pieces of fiction.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    A zone at launch would be a little to much Troll after bfa. A patch zone could have been nice. I'm a little disappointed that then Dungeon doesn't have like the spirit of Zul'jin for instance (but the manastorms got in). A zone could have fit on alot more of the older troll characters etc
    This. I'd love to be able to run around in De Other Side, and possibly a zone that's troll-centred entirely. The older troll spirits have to go somewhere right?

Unless they're all just serving Bwonsamdi in his temple lol

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    In regards to the s
    Armor thing.

Every rule has been broken. Heritage armor, hidden slots, whatever. They should change things yes.

But dont go spouting rules that dont exist.

Ppl be like "hunters wear leather to be stealthy" this is warcraft not d&d.

Just say u want more customizability and the current system screws that. But dont go forcing rules that dont exist
    Not sure why you think this hinges on real hunters not wearing mail. Real assassin's probably didn't wear leather either, real druids would definitely wear cloth.

The more egregious thing is the NPC hunters are actually not using leather, and if Blizzard thinks leather looks good on hunters then why not allow us to transmog it.
    This is true for other classes as well in some situations, like paladins not being able to look like clothadins, Anduin wearing plate, or the tidesages wearing cloth despite clearly being shamans.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

See, it makes sense having Cloth/Leather/Plate as the three different archetypes of armor like in most other RPGs, really.

But Mail doesnt really fit in, and because they have to design armor that goes with the two completely different styles of Hunters vs Shaman, most of it just looks like crap.

again, pointless in the narrative since no one important or meaningful died, yet, we spend wod and mop entirely to genocide orcs and killing then, including named and important ones.

Isn't like the horde, or orcs want that moment, isn't like we wanted another of our most important and one of the left heroes to become a retarded with suicidal tendencies just to die meaningless in the end.

Pretty sure no one want those kind moments
    It doesn't matter because you don't care about it. For people who like a race, having that consistently portrayed as a joke, as a sandbag dummy race, that exists just to make others look stronger and wiser, does matter. And no, some halfassed sets don't make that less ridiculous. But what do I expect from people who think a race winning back their own lands (as a footnote, mind you) is some kind of major win that should be held up and celebrated as some sort of example of how the race is treated well.

Saurfang had been a sentimental guy for a while. Not sure where you were to miss his whole spiel about not eating pork.

And no Orcs were genocided in MoP and WoD. In MoP, Garrosh was trying to genocide all non-Orcs and all his loyalists got killed because they were helping him try to genocide all non-Orcs. WoD was pretty much the same, and it was basically a theme park expansion where you got to see long-dead orc chieftains and warlords. There were, however, characters from the main universe who died to play a role in that expansion. Uhh, the names escape me at the moment.. oh yeah, Maraad and Taylor.

im just saying you guys are complaining with a full belly
    And that idea is born from ignorance.

This. I'd love to be able to run around in De Other Side, and possibly a zone that's troll-centred entirely. The older troll spirits have to go somewhere right?

Unless they're all just serving Bwonsamdi in his temple lol
    I feel like the problem is that the Troll Loa are basically seen as Wild Gods, too. That means they have to be crammed in the Wild Gods place, which is Ardenweald.

I much would've preferred a Loa/Troll type zone in the Shadowlands that might be some patch content or whatever.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2020-05-08 at 12:00 PM.