Poll: Fastest heritage armor?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fastest heritage armor`?

i'm wondering if monks with their XP buff will still catch up even tho Death knights have a 38 lvls head start.

Which one would really be the fastest Heritage armor Monk or DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    wondering this myself as well, hopefully people will do a lot of testing.

Unless it's changed (haven't played retail in months), doesn't the character have to start from 1 to be eligible to unlock heritage armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    Unless it's changed (haven't played retail in months), doesn't the character have to start from 1 to be eligible to unlock heritage armor?
    lol allied races start at 20 so thats that out the window xD

Honestly leveling 20->58 doesn't take that long... I imagine the 60-80 stretch is still the longest and Monk bonus XP would help a great deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Meh I'm just going to wait until shadowlands since its going to be super fast

Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    Meh I'm just going to wait until shadowlands since its going to be super fast
    same here, Can't stand leveling in the current old shit

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    i'm wondering if monks with their XP buff will still catch up even tho Death knights have a 38 lvls head start.

Allied race DKs start at 55 as well? Can they really unlock heritage armor that way?
    Last edited by CrawlFromThePit; 2020-01-16 at 06:19 PM.

The difference would only be a few hours at most so I say just level whichever class you enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlFromThePit View Post
    Allied race DKs start at 55 as well? Can they really unlock heritage armor that way?
    Allied race DKs start at 58, and yes they are eligble for heritage armor.

Yes, allied race dks can unlock heritage armor at 110, and regular races can go on their quest for heritage armor at 120 + exalted with their own racial group.

3+ Year Old Account
    Allied race DKs start at 58, and yes they are eligble for heritage armor.
    Lol, that's funky, doesn't make much of a difference tho, the fun and fast lvls are all before that, post it gets increasingly shitty after that, 80-120 is painful. So the difference between monk and DK isn't that important IMO. Might as well just wait for the level squish from Shadowlands and do it all by wasting less time.

When Shadowlands' new leveling system comes out, the "fastest" heritage armor would be lightforged draenei monks. Get the Monk XP buff, then pick Outland to get +20% xp from killing demons with the LD racial.

As for your question, exactly, the monk buff trumps the DK level headstart, in my opinion. Getting to 58 is a breeze, already, but then you have 62 more levels to go in which the Monk leaves the DK behind in xp gains.

Lol, that's funky, doesn't make much of a difference tho, the fun and fast lvls are all before that, post it gets increasingly shitty after that, 80-120 is painful. So the difference between monk and DK isn't that important IMO. Might as well just wait for the level squish from Shadowlands and do it all by wasting less time.
    Considering i only managed to get 4 allied races to over 58 atm myself and the rest is at 35-45-ish I might consider just re-making everyone into Death knights.

I don't think a 10% buff would compare to the time saved skipping to lvl58. 10% really isnt much

10+ Year Old Account
    58 and yes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter really. 20-58 takes almost zero time. I have done DI Dwarf/KT Human/Void Elf/LF Draenei for heritage already and my average play time to heritage armor is about 20hrs, via questing with a limited amount of dungeons. Questing is fastest in full heirloom with WM On, because dungeons unless you are premaking, you often get low dps or slow tanks and they just turn a 15 minute dungeon into a 45 minute one, plus you don't get the WM XP Bonus.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    I don't think a 10% buff would compare to the time saved skipping to lvl58. 10% really isnt much
    Monk buff is 50%

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=130283/enlightenment

oh wow idk why I thought it was 10, havent leveled a monk in a while. maybe monk is still faster then, there's a small exploit right now for leveling 1-60 super fast anyway.

I think the Monk buff is worth more than skipping 38 levels, especially since they're rather quick in the low levels anyway. Personally I'd choose a Monk over a Death Knight for the heritage armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.