10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    And they're also called Biden and 'establishment Democrats'.
    If Bernie has caucused with DNC for 30 years... How do you define “establishment”? It doesn’t even make sense... the entire DNC is an establishment. You can’t vote DNC or RNC, if you vote anti establishment. It turns 30 year politicians into anti establishment, which makes no sense. It’s a premise that demands a vote for Trump, because even against Bernie and being a billionaire, he is the most antiestablishment candidate on the ballot, based on your perverted definition of establishment.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Wait what??? You sound as if you resent Hillary! What a shocker! And I don't remember Hillary getting 100% in any state. Where's your evidence "everyone" voted as you did?
    You clearly don't understand what the Electoral College is, so try and keep up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ctoral_College

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...ntial_election

Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I know all about the US and its scummy presidents, and yeah, the GoP being even worse is a hardly a new thing. Reagan and Nixon where just as scummy as Bush or Trump. Trump really is nothing new for the GoP, they have always been far right. While the democrats share the same terrible foreign policy.
    That’s not what I said. Literally the opposite... if you don’t read, don’t reply... This isn’t GOP, this wasn’t GOP... this is Trump and a sext of GOP that largely gained power because of liberal impotence. The limp dick failure of their policy, because they rather be set back decades, than take a small step. DNC was on the verge of GOP shifting left due to Clinton’s success, but you fell and continue to fall for propaganda that worked so well.

Again, if you are young and your frame of experience is 10 years, than this will seem normal. If you have been around for around 30, this is bizarro land.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You clearly don't understand what the Electoral College is, so try and keep up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ctoral_College

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...ntial_election

Cheers!
    So where's your evidence everyone voted like you did. Also voting for Gary and Hillary winning the take-all does not mean you voted for Hillary

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s not what I said. Literally the opposite... if you don’t read, don’t reply... This isn’t GOP, this wasn’t GOP... this is Trump and a sext of GOP that largely gained power because of liberal impotence. The limp dick failure of their policy, because they rather be set back decades, than take a small step. DNC was on the verge of GOP shifting left due to Clinton’s success, but you fell and continue to fall for propaganda that worked so well.

Again, if you are young and your frame of experience is 10 years, than this will seem normal. If you have been around for around 30, this is bizarro land.
    I did read it, and I i disagree. The tactics don't matter, only what they achieve does, how they affect the world. And the previous GoP presidents have done a lot more harm than Trump has, we'll see how close Trump will get in a 2nd term, but for now he is still below the likes of Bush or Reagan.

And the dem presidents also don't get a free pass, also backed plenty of coups and bombed a ton of countries.

So where's your evidence everyone voted like you did. Also voting for Gary and Hillary winning the take-all does not mean you voted for Hillary
    Like I said, the Electoral College is a thing.

If you look at my state, Hillary got all the Electors... go figure. You are welcome for the lesson, it's free of charge.

Cheers!

Like I said, the Electoral College is a thing.

If you look at my state, Hillary got all the Electors... go figure. You are welcome for the lesson, it's free of charge.

Cheers!
    Your original statement claims that "everyone" voted the same way you did, and they voted for Hillary whether they like it or not. That is not true. Just because Hillary got all the electors and the take-all does not mean people all voted for her. Also how can you be sure everyone voted as you did? No evidence at all.

Your original statement claims that "everyone" voted the same way you did, and they voted for Hillary whether they like it or not. That is not true. Just because Hillary got all the electors and the take-all does not mean people all voted for her. Also how can you be sure everyone voted as you did? No evidence at all.
    I cannot do your reading for you, enjoy the evidence!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Bernie somehow seems to believe in 'unification' within the Democratic Party, when they keep backstabbing him over and over again.

Just like Biden only the past week called for 'unification' and then ended up appointing some of the most conservative / republican advisors to his closest circle.

This has made the difference between Biden and Trump even smaller than it already was.
    Meanwhile, real answer to the question that was posed is that Sanders recognises ousting Trump matters more than splitting the vote for the sake of ideological purity, after he was rejected by primary voters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    I did read it, and I i disagree. The tactics don't matter, only what they achieve does, how they affect the world. And the previous GoP presidents have done a lot more harm than Trump has, we'll see how close Trump will get in a 2nd term, but for now he is still below the likes of Bush or Reagan.
    Tactics do mater, it’s like saying policy doesn’t mater. Think about how ludicrous a statement is, if you have two examples that are worse, than ask we will see how Trump does. Guess what... you just listed two bench marks, but took an inconsistent turn. You do know what happened during second terms of Bush and Reagan? I did explain Bush’s second term and how it highlights the shift you see now in full effect. It’s why I don’t think you read it... none of this counters Kerry being too much against the wars.

You know what the Trump 4 years are worse then... 8 years of Biden as VP...

And the dem presidents also don't get a free pass, also backed plenty of coups and bombed a ton of countries.
    Than why are you giving GOP a free pass? If you argue that a disgusting sandwich and a shit on a doily, are turds... who is getting the fee pass?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s like, even at this moment, as the tact is to attack Biden as soft on China:

TRUMP’S PERSONAL CHINA DEALINGS RESURFACE IN 2020 RACE
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...ate-owned-bank

Do you argue that they are the same or do you point out that despite Trump and his supporters being louder, his history with China is far deeper. It involves 0 conspiracy, but simple loan and business records. We are to treat these as the same? You know... to make sure Biden doesn’t get a free pass, as Trump has a 250 million dollar loan from China’s government bank, due in 2022. How the fuck do you not give Biden a pass, without not giving Trump a pass?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-27 at 02:28 PM.

The way I see it: short term solutions lead to longterm problems.

I couldn't care less about ousting Trump just to have him replaced with conservatives who are better at appearances.
    Of course you don't care about ousting Trump, you are not even an American. He's literally not your President.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it: short term solutions lead to longterm problems.

I couldn't care less about ousting Trump just to have him replaced with conservatives who are better at appearances.
    Short term solution... demonize Biden. Long term problem, Trump wins, reverses further progressive policy and adds another Supreme Court judge. Rendering progressive movement another several decades back.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you don't care about ousting Trump, you are not even an American. He's literally not your President.
    I didn’t want to touch that... but, since you did. He said Biden would be better at appearance. How many rallies do you think Biden will have per month? What does Trump have, outside of appearance? It’s an absurd comment...

Trump wins on more than appearance... he injects antifreeze to keep him self warm in the winter. Who else do you know, that’s that smart?
    @Rochana I am still interested in how Cuomo would be better. Since with current polling and twitter trends, he will obliterate Bernie in a run off. You have yet to explain...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-04-27 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How many rallies do you think Biden will have per month?
    0 rallies, 0 fundraisers, 0 debates.

Presumptive Candidate Biden is running a secret campaign where he's not going to let anyone know he's actually running.

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post

Presumptive Candidate Biden is running a secret campaign where he's not going to let anyone know he's actually running.

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.
    Context, bud... as president.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of indications that point towards Trump winning the 2020 elections being a given anyway with Biden as the candidate.

Biden might be the problem, not the solution.
    Can you list any of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of indications that point towards Trump winning the 2020 elections being a given anyway with Biden as the candidate.

Biden might be the problem, not the solution.
    Yes, I called miss Cleo and that’s what she said... I then checked voting results and see that Bernie can’t even win a democratic primary. For fuck’s sake, explain to me why Cuomo is better and how Cuomo should have been selected in March. Because the most likely candidate other than Biden... is Cuomo, not Bernie... feelings, nothing more than feelings.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I love that you might literally be the only person left on earth who doesn't realize that Resident Deplorable turned his daily coronavirus pressers into rallies. I guess you don't catch much news/information. Explains a LOT about your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I love that you might literally be the only person left on earth who doesn't realize that Resident Deplorable turned his daily coronavirus pressers into rallies. I guess you don't catch much news/information. Explains a LOT about your posts.
    Not after talking about injecting cleaner... he is all twitter now. Blamed the media, not that his approval drops every time the dumb ass opens his mouth in public. It’s not getting the same public reaction, as from his cult.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at how unhinged he is when he can't follow a script? And when he follows a script he seems to forget halfway where he is.
    Look at how selective media clips, are making people think they know what they are talking about. It’s like the ones that showed Hillary was living in an iron lung.

Bernie lost to Biden and by all projections would lose to Cuomo. You can’t deal with it, because all this is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitte/Putin Left is going to have a meltdown today.

The most progressive Speaker of the House just endorsed Joe.

Nancy Pelosi
    US House candidate, CA-12
    @
    Joebiden has fought for our health care, for our families & for our children’s future.
    To his work, Joe brings values & integrity. He is a voice of reason & resilience who will fight #ForThePeople. Today, I am proud to endorse him for President of the United States. -NP

Pretty much the same language Sanders and Warren used. Biden, the last hope to save the republic.
    Government Affiliated Snark

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have to list them when we have others doing it for me:

/snip dumbass youtube video

Look at how unhinged he is when he can't follow a script? And when he follows a script he seems to forget halfway where he is.
    It's adorable that you think Youtube constitutes any kind of legitimate information. No wonder you're so misinformed. Try this: GOP is worried. I know you'll trigger off a legitimate news source, but try and see past your bias and digest some real news for a change.

He has exactly the same issues as Hillary.
    Indeed - one of the most qualified candidates ever fielded by a political party. He sure is in trouble, Cotton.