Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Of course he was part of the problem riots had as there goal is to cause destruction.

But that has no relevance to BLM what there pushing for so it really doesn’t matter in this context.
    That's a great way to hand wave away responsibility of a movement. keep cheering on the destruction. The results are clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You are just here to smell your own farts.

That’s been your MO from the get go.
    Bringing awareness of the destructive actions that folks here support is hard smelling my own farts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    There is really no reason to engage him. His zero effort trolling should be met with zero effort responses.
    Trolling by posting the results of the protest, really?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "The police officer assaulted the guy, so he couldn't let him go without trying to murder him" is not the argument you think it is.

The officer failed to restrain the guy. There is no circumstance where the guy getting into his car would warrant opening fire on him. There isn't even any indication he had any reason to assault the guy in the first place.
    You just keep entertaining the hypocritical ramblings of these pro-authoritarian freedom loving folks. I don't know how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    That's a great way to hand wave away responsibility of a movement. keep cheering on the destruction. The results are clear.
    About that...

“There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to hand wave away as there is not a even the slightest bit of responsibility between people taking advantage of a movement to cause chaos and the movment it self.

It’s quite simple really turn your own question around ask does the destruction help BLM achieve there goals? When the answer is that it does the opposite that it’s safe to say that said destruction has nothing to do with the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    About that...

The guy who organized that is voting for the Biden.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

About that...

He is subconsciously typing good people on both sides right now.

There is nothing to hand wave away as there is not a even the slightest bit of responsibility between people taking advantage of a movement to cause chaos and the movment it self.

It’s quite simple really turn your own question around and does the destruction help BLM achieve there goals? When the answer is that it does the opposite that it’s safe to say that said destruction has nothing to do with the movement.
    You are on the side that is destroying cities, endangering the lives of others, and cheering on the loss of folk livelihoods. You think this is how to help black live sin the US. i think you all are being foolish. I think you are just showing folks you don't care about black lives,you care more about destroying society.

The guy who organized that is voting for the Biden.
    But it's not about the guy who organized it. Your point after all is, that movements are a hivemind. So is everyone of them voting for Biden? Is Biden even responsible for this? Just trying to find out how deep that rabbit hole of yours goes.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    He is subconsciously typing good people on both sides right now.
    You might want to take a look at my posting history to get a more accurate understanding my my world views.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's not about the guy who organized it. Your point after all is, that movements are a hivemind. So is everyone of them voting for Biden? Is Biden even responsible for this? Just trying to find out how deep that rabbit hole of yours goes.
    You bring it up, i'm just telling you facts.

You might want to take a look at my posting history to get a more accurate understanding my my world views.
    Your world view is in your sig:

"common sense doesn't really work here."

7+ Year Old Account
    You are on the side that is destroying cities, endangering the lives of others, and cheering on the loss of folk livelihoods. You think this is how to help black live sin the US. i think you all are being foolish. I think you are just showing folks you don't care about black lives,you care more about destroying society.
    As you didn’t read my post I’ll state again How does any of that help BLM achieve there goals? If the answer is that it doesn’t and it does the opposite then it’s safe to say the people doing those things aren’t doing them for the movment.

After all these months, people still think it's a good idea to play the "property is more valuable than life" angle?

Fascinating.

You know what would go a long way to stopping these people from destroying your precious things? Stopping police from murdering civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    After all these months, people still think it's a good idea to play the "property is more valuable than life" angle?

Fascinating.

You know what would go a long way to stopping these people from destroying your precious things? Stopping police from murdering civilians.
    Tell that to the guy we was knocked out cold by the looters taking his stuff. If you claim to care about lives you don't show it by harming others.

- - - Updated - - -

As you didn’t read my post I’ll state again How does any of that help BLM achieve there goals? If the answer is that it doesn’t and it does the opposite then it’s safe to say the people doing those things aren’t doing them for the movment.
    I read it and respond as i saw fit. Nothing more was needed. You support a movement of destruction. Case closed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Just hand wave away bad behaviour because YOU support it and encourage it.
    hahaha! I don't need to hand wave away a damn thing. it doesn't make the protest any less justified, and the general public knows this.

you can keep pretending like that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post

Fascinating.

If your only options are police state or anarchy like some simpleminded posters are suggesting, I'll go with anarchy.

Your world view is in your sig:

"common sense doesn't really work here."
    You should read Through the Looking Glass, its really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    hahaha! I don't need to hand wave away a damn thing. it doesn't make the protest any less justified, and the general public knows this.

you can keep pretending like that's not the case.
    Yes, that's why i said you support and encourage the looting.

7+ Year Old Account
    I read it and respond as i saw fit. Nothing more was needed. You support a movement of destruction. Case closed.
    Let’s pretend I do support a movement of destruction. How does that achieve BLM goals? Said movement can’t Aline with BLM if I’m openly going against there goals.

Or can you not answer your own question?

Tell that to the guy we was knocked out cold by the looters taking his stuff. If you claim to care about lives you don't show it by harming others.
    I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of police killing people in the streets.

You should read Through the Looking Glass, its really good.
    It's a good story. Wrote a paper on it. But here's your problem: We're not on the other side of the mirror.

So basically you're saying.....

Black people getting murdered by cops is black people's fault.
    Thinking there's systemic racism is really due tot he behavior of black people so its their fault.
    Protesting that systemic racism is black people's fault.
    Riots and violence caused by black people being murdered by the police who suffer no consequences is black people's fault.

I see a trend there. Anyone wanna guess what it is?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown