Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think I said it on the day he died, that these cops just straight up executed him so that he could never tell his side of the story. Not that his side of the story could justify how he shot the Patriot Prayer dude unless the PP guy maced first (which is hard to determine in any of the video I've seen). It was fishy from the beginning.
    He gave his side of the story in an interview with Vice, the terrorist thought he was the start of another civil war. PP guy also never maced him, the mace was discharged because he punctured the canister with his bullet.

I mean, I agree he outright murdered that dude. And I don't think the Vice interview did him any favors, either.

That's not a reason for the police to execute him if his gun was in his pocket and his AR in a duffel bag and untouched.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/20...i-alex-blaine/
    Joshua Ziminski: Charged For Firing Gun Just Before Rittenhouse Shooting

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/10...ge-jacob-blake
    Kyle Rittenhouse won’t be charged for gun offense in Illinois: prosecutors
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

Doesn't matter about Illinois, since the gun offense happened in Wisconsin. Where the gun laws are different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://www.opb.org/article/2020/10/...oting-suspect/

Nothing like a good ol' execution without trail.

So that somehow ment he had a free pass to kill 2 people because...

10+ Year Old Account
    The two people he killed, were not the threat?

Edit: Change your user name... it’s contradicting your posting. Cops have government issued weapons, they don’t need pipe bombs...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

that pinkerton is going to get a slap on the wrist for not having a city license right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Doesn't matter about Illinois, since the gun offense happened in Wisconsin. Where the gun laws are different.
    So a guy who shot into the air (not at anyone) is charged, and rittenhouse isn’t going to be charged in the state that he DIDN’T commit the crime.

Did you have a point? Or are you suggesting that the air is more of a victim than the humans that rittenhouse killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So a guy who shot into the air (not at anyone) is charged, and rittenhouse isn’t going to be charged in the state that he DIDN’T commit the crime.

Did you have a point? Or are you suggesting that the air is more of a victim than the humans that rittenhouse killed?
    I think you replied to the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

I mean...it is isn't it? Firing into the air is a dangerous and reckless activity.

Shooting your armed attackers is self defense.

There is a ocean of difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I mean...it is isn't it? Firing into the air is a dangerous and reckless activity.

But it wasn't in self defense, he was there illegally carrying a fire arm, and if he shot in response to the guy shooting into the air, which it seems more likely to be, and killed Rosenbaum, then that is murder. Because Rosenbaum never actually touched him OR his gun in ANY VIDEO.

But it wasn't in self defense, he was there illegally carrying a fire arm, and if he shot in response to the guy shooting into the air, which it seems more likely to be, and killed Rosenbaum, then that is murder. Because Rosenbaum never actually touched him OR his gun in ANY VIDEO.
    I doubt a reasonable person would make that deduction based on the evidence provided but it's a tedious repetitive cycle of speculation on if the man chasing him who earlier that night was filmed trying to push a flaming dumpster into a gas station was reasonable or not.

Trying to compare the clear cut crime of shooting into the air wildly and a controlled shooting are two entirely different things.

I doubt a reasonable person would make that deduction based on the evidence provided but it's a tedious repetitive cycle of speculation on if the man chasing him who earlier that night was filmed trying to push a flaming dumpster into a gas station was reasonable or not.

Trying to compare the clear cut crime of shooting into the air wildly and a controlled shooting are two entirely different things.
    You have this video of him pushing this flaming dumpster? Because I see a dumpster, being pushed in a video, don't see it being pushed into a gas station, and can't tell who is actually pushing it. So provide your evidence.

And it wasn't a controlled shooting, there is a reason he got 2 counts of reckless endangerment too. ESPECIALLY considering the Daily Caller "reporter" right next to him was almost shot by Rittenhouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Fascists are the only ones argueing it was self defense, nobody is going to buy this shit.

You have this video of him pushing this flaming dumpster? Because I see a dumpster, being pushed in a video, don't see it being pushed into a gas station, and can't tell who is actually pushing it. So provide your evidence.

And it wasn't a controlled shooting, there is a reason he got 2 counts of reckless endangerment too. ESPECIALLY considering the Daily Caller "reporter" right next to him was almost shot by Rittenhouse.
    Each shot I saw landed as for the video your going to argue the guy was covering his face and wasn't him so I don't really see the point in expending the effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Fascists are the only ones argueing it was self defense, nobody is going to buy this shit.
    Every talks big till its 3v1 and they are hit with a skateboard.

Now the first shooting there is some gray area there I admit. What I see is circumstantial and depending on how you see it there is a debate.

The second shooting with the one armed felon. No one is honestly arguing that are they?

Each shot I saw landed as for the video your going to argue the guy was covering his face and wasn't him so I don't really see the point in expending the effort.
    Then you didn't see all the shots. Because it was LITERALLY in his charging documents coming from the Daily Caller "reporter" that he was almost shot by Rittenhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

If you don't believe me, read the charging documents. Find under the "Probably Cause" Section, and start at Detective Cepress where he is interviewing that DC "reporter".

Then come back to me.

7+ Year Old Account

Got it. If someone murders someone else, you’re not allowed to disarm the shooter. All those training sessions where people are told to fight back against attackers are promoting illegal activity

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Now the first shooting there is some gray area there I admit. What I see is circumstantial and depending on how you see it there is a debate.

The second shooting with the one armed felon. No one is honestly arguing that are they?
    So you have no evidence. And the second shooting, whether or not he was a felon is irrelevant: did rittenhouse know? Is he psychic? Was he able to run this guys Id through a supercomputer?

10+ Year Old Account

The second shooting with the legally armed protester. Who was, objectively, not a goddamned felon. No felony convictions at all in his history. That's bullshit made up by far-right crypto-fascists to try and provide a bullshit smokescreen to protect a murderer. Nothing more.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/09/...ctims-records/

That Snopes article was published a month ago. There's no excuse for being this out of touch with the basic facts of the case, not unless your purpose is to misrepresent those facts. All you're doing is lying. To defend murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really want to talk bravado, about a 17 year old with an AR 15?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Then you didn't see all the shots. Because it was LITERALLY in his charging documents coming from the Daily Caller "reporter" that he was almost shot by Rittenhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

If you don't believe me, read the charging documents. Find under the "Probably Cause" Section, and start at Detective Cepress where he is interviewing that DC "reporter".

Then come back to me.
    It doesn't matter if he almost shot the reporter, because he is allowed to cause collateral damage short of death when using his firearm in self defense. That charge disappears when it is determined that he lawfully shot Rosenbaum in self defense.

"The privilege of self-defense extends not only to the intentional infliction of harm upon a real or apparent wrongdoer, but also to the unintended infliction of harm upon a 3rd person, except that if the unintended infliction of harm amounts to the crime of first-degree or 2nd-degree reckless homicide, homicide by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, first-degree or 2nd-degree reckless injury or injury by negligent handling of dangerous weapon, explosives or fire, the actor is liable for whichever one of those crimes is committed."