10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    What about, say, calling 911 without physically intervening?
    Call the cops on 4 cops?

What's... uh... what's that going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Forgive me, but it sure seemed like you were:
    I know what I wrote, and no, I didn't. If I wanted to call someone a coward, I would just say it. I rarely mince words.

Filming it is important, because it means having more than a simple eye-witness account.

It's also why we should demand that all officers use body cameras while on shift.
    Yes, but after the guy died. All I'm saying is perhaps calling 911 first and film later, or get others to call 911 or film would've been a better idea. It still can put you in danger if the cops are bad cops (like in this case), wouldn't certainly be the first time I see videos of cops getting aggressive towards those filming them, to the point of taking their phones from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Call the cops on 4 cops?

Stop the bad cops, in a civilized setting where bad cops are the exception and not the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop the bad cops, in a civilized setting where bad cops are the exception and not the norm.
    Problem #1.

Filming it is important, because it means having more than a simple eye-witness account.

It's also why we should demand that all officers use body cameras while on shift.
    Body cams definitely aren't enough. "Oh no, mine coincidentally malfunctioned and my partner stood with his back to me the whole time" would just become the new norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    Look I can't say one way or the other if this force was warranted without knowing what occurred during detainment. The death looks accidental but if what I suspect was true such force was warranted. I speculated on what I saw and will leave it at that. Until more facts are shown I won't be convinced of otherwise nor do i doubt I convince anyone.
    Yeah, accidental. The cop accidentally put his knee on the man's neck and accidently left it there for several minutes.

Just like I accidentally rolled my eyes reading that post.
    Putin khuliyo

Yes, but after the guy died. All I'm saying is perhaps calling 911 first and film later, or get others to call 911 or film would've been a better idea. It still can put you in danger if the cops are bad cops (like in this case), wouldn't certainly be the first time I see videos of cops getting aggressive towards those filming them, to the point of taking their phones from them.

The filming started before he died... which is why we have the outrage that you see.

How do we know that people didn't call 911?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Body cams definitely aren't enough. "Oh no, mine coincidentally malfunctioned and my partner stood with his back to me the whole time" would just become the new norm.
    And punish anyone who does that, for destruction of evidence. Make it a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, accidental. The cop accidentally put his knee on the man's neck and accidently left it there for several minutes.

Just like I accidentally rolled my eyes reading that post.
    I misread their handle as ""Laughingstock" which probably would be more appropriate after that comment.

Problem #1.
    Which is why it seems evident that the US police should be both vetted and trained more. And routinely psychologically-assessed, as is the case here in Europe with LE and even private citizens who own guns or do potentially very dangerous stuff such as flying small planes as a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It'd be a start. Along with making them always-on (ok, battery life is a thing, but everything can be solved - portable power banks, perhaps rechargeable as the car goes, like we civilians do with smartpones) and tamper-proof.

- - - Updated - - -

The filming started before he died... which is why we have the outrage that you see.

How do we know that people didn't call 911?
    We don't, but I didn't hear it in the video. I assume an investigation will know however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

15+ Year Old Account
    Call the cops on 4 cops?

Oh, so I am not the only one who was confused about that idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52806572

One could say that even a middle schooler would know enough from biology lessons and basic logic that stepping on people's necks is dangerous.
    This case will not be helped by the fact that it was a black guy/white officer, the classic "dream" combo.
    P.S.
    I expect usual suspects to say that resisting arrest (allegedly so far) is reason enough to kill a cuffed man.
    Sorry to come by so late. If he hadn't of been a criminal, and then on top of that resisting arrest he wouldn't have been choked right? Why do liberals always ignore the resisting arrest part?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Sorry to come by so late. If he hadn't of been a criminal, and then on top of that resisting arrest he wouldn't have been choked right? Why do liberals always ignore the resisting arrest part?
    As pointed out, there is nothing to say he was a criminal... they claimed forgery because he had a check that someone didn't want to accept... and then called the cops.

why do conservatives always think black people resisting arrest should be a death sentence? Is this like an American thing where resisting arrest makes it okay to kill you?

I mean what do you have to say about the seven minutes including several minutes of him being entirely limp with a knee in his neck with him begging and saying he can't breathe and the bystanders saying they're killing him?

"He resisted arrest! I mean sure he's now on the ground with a knee in his neck, and handcuffed and suffocating but because he resisted for 10 seconds at the start suffocating him for 7 minutes and continuing to suffocate a LIMP BODY is justified"

Mind of conservatives:

A bunch of white nationalist racist storming a capital building with guns threatening law makers perfectly fine bunch of people
    A black guy who instinctively pulled away, who then is suffocated to death over several minutes with his body being entirely limp justified
    A group of people protesting said problem bad people teat gas them

But the white nationalist racist storming capitals behaving like terrorists? Nah don't need to cops to control that.

Apparently a bunch of white protestors, racists, with guns, can PHYSICALLY ASSAULT POLICE officers by shoving and pushing them while threatening to them, and no tear gas, no rubber bullets, no nightsticks nothing...

But a black guy who pulled over and gave himself up well.. oh no that's the end of his life because he instinctively stiffened.

Can someone explain to me why conservatives think human base reflexes which people who little control over should magically be 100% under control when faced with an officer?

Does an officer somehow override fucking nature???

Apparently to conservatives, even daring to flinch because you thought you were going to be hit in the face, is enough for you to be resisting and therefore killed because you apparently no longer are a human and have human reflexes. Well that only stands if you're black... if you're a white dude, with a rifle, pushing officers in front of state buildings, while threatening to kill law makers because you want the barbershop open... well you're good.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-05-27 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    As pointed out, there is nothing to say he was a criminal... they claimed forgery because he had a check that someone didn't want to accept... and then called the cops.

why do conservatives always think black people resisting arrest should be a death sentence? Is this like an American thing where resisting arrest makes it okay to kill you?

I mean what do you have to say about the seven minutes including several minutes of him being entirely limp with a knee in his neck with him begging and saying he can't breathe and the bystanders saying they're killing him?

"He resisted arrest! I mean sure he's now on the ground with a knee in his neck, and handcuffed and suffocating but because he resisted for 10 seconds at the start suffocating him for 7 minutes and continuing to suffocate a LIMP BODY is justified"

Mind of conservatives:

A bunch of white nationalist racist storming a capital building with guns threatening law makers perfectly fine bunch of people
    A black guy who instinctively pulled away, who then is suffocated to death over several minutes with his body being entirely limp justified
    A group of people protesting said problem bad people teat gas them

But the white nationalist racist storming capitals behaving like terrorists? Nah don't need to cops to control that.

Apparently a bunch of white protestors, racists, with guns, can PHYSICALLY ASSAULT POLICE officers by shoving and pushing them while threatening to them, and no tear gas, no rubber bullets, no nightsticks nothing...

But a black guy who pulled over and gave himself up well.. oh no that's the end of his life because he instinctively stiffened.

Can someone explain to me why conservatives think human base reflexes which people who little control over should magically be 100% under control when faced with an officer?

Does an officer somehow override fucking nature???
    1) They had guns with them which is legal. When did they POINT the gun at the law makers in an aggressive fashion? Oh they didnt... ok.

2) I'll never be in this situation because I don't get the cops called on me and I don't resist arrest of I did. Lol at your "instinctively resisting" I don't have any pity for any of these cases because they all did something to bring it on themselves.

3) The media always hypes white people hirting black people, the black guy who shoots a white person barely gets a whisper.

1) They had guns with them which is legal. When did they POINT the gun at the law makers in an aggressive fashion? Oh they didnt... ok.

2) I'll never be in this situation because I don't get the cops called on me and I don't resist arrest of I did. Lol at your "instinctively resisting" I don't have any pity for any of these cases because they all did something to bring it on themselves.

3) The media always hypes white people hirting black people, the black guy who shoots a white person barely gets a whisper.
    I literally never said they pointed guns at law makers, can you not read now? I said threatened, which they did unless you think saying they have guns and will use them, is somehow not a threat while holding a gun strapped across your chest.

People have had cops called on them for walking... you may never be in that situation, because you're not black... I mean a woman literally had the cops called on her by a white neighbour who said she doesn't belong there... yet she did because she owned a fucking house in the community.

So you are deflecting?

SO YOU THINK RESISTING ARREST MEANS IT IS OKAY TO SUFFOCATE YOU FOR 7 MINUTES AFTER YOU ARE ALREADY LIMP

On what basis is continued pinning by a knee in the neck justified when they are no longe resisting? Explain me how they're resisting when THEY'RE PRONE, AND HANDCUFFED AND LIMP

Are you thinking? It seems to me when racism grips the brain thought just kind of goes out.

Black guy lying prone and limp and handcuffed and suffocating? He's resisting!

Oh and since you can't fucking read I said shoving and pushing officers, assaulting them by pushing and shoving them. No one said pointed a gun, that's your own fucking fantasy you made up because reading a post is too hard and therefore you just create some brand new bullshit, and pretend someone else said it.

WE ARE ON A FUCKING FORUM DUDE people can easily read the damn quote, why in the fuck are you lying when you can be disproved so god damn easily, sad.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-05-27 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hi. A video already proved he wasn't resisting arrest when he was initially handcuffed.

Also, unless you want people to start shooting cops on sight, death is never an acceptable outcome just for something minor like resisting arrest.

Also always remember the Charleston church shooter, that racist piece of crpa, was somehow brought in peacefully and unharmed despite murdering a lot of people.

A guy in my hometown literally shot at 6 officers who went to question him as a suspect in an earlier drive by shooting. He unloaded on them with an AR-15. One of the detectives was shot 6 times, and barely survived. The guy was arrested with basically just a black eye, and is up for arraignment today on 3 counts of attempted murder against officers of the law.

See if you can figure out why:
    https://twitter.com/MikeBaggerman/st...99031948439553

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    hi. A video already proved he wasn't resisting arrest when he was initially handcuffed.

Also, unless you want people to start shooting cops on sight, death is never an acceptable outcome just for something minor like resisting arrest.

Also always remember the Charleston church shooter, that racist piece of crpa, was somehow brought in peacefully and unharmed despite murdering a lot of people.
    I wonder what Cruor thinks now.

I guess he will bring up bone density .

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I literally never said they pointed guns at law makers, can you not read now? I said threatened, which they did unless you think saying they have guns and will use them, is somehow not a threat while holding a gun strapped across your chest.

People have had cops called on them for walking... you may never be in that situation, because you're not black... I mean a woman literally had the cops called on her by a white neighbour who said she doesn't belong there... yet she did because she owned a fucking house in the community.

So you are deflecting?

SO YOU THINK RESISTING ARREST MEANS IT IS OKAY TO SUFFOCATE YOU FOR 7 MINUTES AFTER YOU ARE ALREADY LIMP

On what basis is continued pinning by a knee in the neck justified when they are no longe resisting? Explain me how they're resisting when THEY'RE PRONE, AND HANDCUFFED AND LIMP

Are you thinking? It seems to me when racism grips the brain thought just kind of goes out.

Black guy lying prone and limp and handcuffed and suffocating? He's resisting!

Oh and since you can't fucking read I said shoving and pushing officers, assaulting them by pushing and shoving them. No one said pointed a gun, that's your own fucking fantasy you made up because reading a post is too hard and therefore you just create some brand new bullshit, and pretend someone else said it.

WE ARE ON A FUCKING FORUM DUDE people can easily read the damn quote, why in the fuck are you lying when you can be disproved so god damn easily, sad.
    You never see the other side. I grew up in New York City. 95% of the crime I saw from a violent attack to jumping a subway gate was done by a black man. You always cry and ask "why the police after us" without reflection as to WHY. You say they dont like "brown people" how often are Indians and Pakistanis in this situation? Tons of them in NYC yet I dont see them having issues with the police.... hmmm......

If the guy hadn't been causing a problem he wouldn't be face down with a cop on his neck. It's just THAT simple. And the reason why white some white people are afraid is obvious look at shit like "the punching game" where black Male teens were running up to people (many white and old) and punching them in the back of the head. Didnt see asians or Jewish kids doing this. There are reasons for things, not just blind racism as you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    That really sounds like a you problem and not a random person who did not do anything but look a certain way's problem.

also, hello, check fraud, assuming he really was doing a fraud, is a non violent offense and as such does not require lethal force prep ffs.

You never see the other side. I grew up in New York City. 95% of the crime I saw from a violent attack to jumping a subway gate was done by a black man. You always cry and ask "why the police after us" without reflection as to WHY. You say they dont like "brown people" how often are Indians and Pakistanis in this situation? Tons of them in NYC yet I dont see them having issues with the police.... hmmm......

If the guy hadn't been causing a problem he wouldn't be face down with a cop on his neck. It's just THAT simple. And the reason why white some white people are afraid is obvious look at shit like "the punching game" where black Male teens were running up to people (many white and old) and punching them in the back of the head. Didnt see asians or Jewish kids doing this. There are reasons for things, not just blind racism as you say.
    if 95% of the crime was done by a black man you are blind as fuck being that in many parts of New York latinos have the higher crime rate than blacks and make up about the same or more than blacks in many areas.

So you don't know shit about NYC lol.

Also as said by Crissi the full video is out, he wasn't resisting, I mean he literally pulled over...

The punching game was bulls hit... LITERALLY THE OFFICERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY SAID THAT CALLING IT A GAME IS DANGEROUS because they hand't seen ANY CHANGE IN ASSAULTS THE MEDIA JUST CALLED ANY ASSAULT A GAME YOU KNOW like "wilding" and the Central Park 5 which turned out to be ENTIRELY BULLSHIT CREATED BY MEDIA but keep going on and fucking that chicken.

I mean you say knock out game, media says knock out gamepolice say we haven't seen anything to indicate that, the data shows that assaults are as average as they have ever been I guess you can trust media when it is racist.

Also your whining is kind of funny

"you never see the other side! What about the white nationalists and racist cops who are scared by black men existing within 5 feet of them! Think about them!"
    boo fucking hoo
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That really sounds like a you problem and not a random person who did not do anything but look a certain way's problem.

also, hello, check fraud, assuming he really was doing a fraud, is a non violent offense and as such does not require lethal force prep ffs.
    And there is literally nothing to say it was check fraud, it was a person not accepting a check, and thinking fraud, doesn't mean it is fraud. Most people don't take checks. I wouldn't take a check even if it was legitimate, just wire that shit.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-05-27 at 07:41 PM.