Poll: Most boring class (gameplay)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have and always will wind Mages boring to play.

23 people voted for rogues are salty because they have no idea how to play it. There's a difference between boring and harder/more complicated. I see that most of the people are voting for the class they don't like to play, not the ones they find BORING(dull, tedious, moldly).

If you consider rogue class boring then you're obectively wrong. It may be irritating, maddening, stupid, very punishable, but not boring compared to... DH for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    23 people voted for rogues are salty because they have no idea how to play it. There's a difference between boring and harder/more complicated. I see that most of the people are voting for the class they don't like to play, not the ones they find BORING(dull, tedious, moldly).
    I haven't played in a while but I can see why they'd find it boring particularly at low gear levels.

In BFA if you were playing Combat with low Haste you'd be waiting forever between buttons. Sub needed Mastery to accelerate its rotation. Assassination was only interesting on two-target fights.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't played in a while but I can see why they'd find it boring particularly at low gear levels.

In BFA if you were playing Combat with low Haste you'd be waiting forever between buttons. Sub needed Mastery to accelerate its rotation. Assassination was only interesting on two-target fights.
    What does mastery have to do with sub rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

If you consider rogue class boring then you're obectively wrong. It may be irritating, maddening, stupid, very punishable, but not boring compared to... DH for example.
    You know, opinions and all that.

My opinion is that Outlaw is fun, so is Havoc. To not like the pace and fast gameplay of Havoc seems strange to me, but hey, opinions!

23 people got stunlocked by rogues amirite!

Same as 62 players died from Throw Glaive!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunters. Both Hunter and Demon hunter I find really boring.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sad this isn't multiple choice. I'd tick everything.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

This poll is broken at its very core - some classes have one of my favorite specs, and one of my least favorite - Look at priest as a prime example - you might loathe shadow and find it the most boring spec in the game, but if you love healing, you might also love disc or holy - so how is anyone supposed to vote?

Of course this thread is a festival of "I'm so hardcore, spec X is too easy for me, therefore boring"
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    They answered that with literally the next words:

Sub needed Mastery to accelerate its rotation.
    Whether that statement is accurate or not is up to you to dispute, but they clearly stated what they think mastery has to do with the rotation. I dont play sub, but from memory wasnt it a straight increase to finisher damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter.

It clearly should have never been a class.

7+ Year Old Account

Cool

Teriz
    That ^ what my thoughts also are (money, no lore)... and after discussing this question with friends (already in those "dark" times), I only became more deeply rooted in this opinion.
    Doffen
    One of the most core classes in Warcraft III should never been a class? It was actually considered to be introduced to TBC.

It was long overdue, and very happy they made it.
    Faction, not class, which, however, turned out to be "profitable" to turn into such (moreover, it's unclear what meaning WIII has here, given that there were only corresponding RTS heroes, without belonging to any classes at all (singles or belonging to specific faction), hence problems with lore for arguing about new "class = spec" applicable to RPG genre).

Which not only came out "raw and painfully liquid", but also pooped into mechanics of other classes. Yeah, they really wanted to "trump" themselves with double jump and silly inappropriate "vision" - just money, no lore. Strictly speaking, they themselves don't know how to deal with this error (one of the many presented in Legion) now, since this mechanic has to be taken into account when designing surrounding landscape.
    *chokes with laughter by watching this misconception fighting murlocs* very worthy sacrifice...
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-08-03 at 06:21 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

I have voted paladin. My main is my paladin by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Whether that statement is accurate or not is up to you to dispute, but they clearly stated what they think mastery has to do with the rotation. I dont play sub, but from memory wasnt it a straight increase to finisher damage?
    Oops lol I meant WoD not BFA. All the expansions kinda blur together. Mastery made Rupture progress more quickly.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I leveled up all classes in WoD/Legion and to me it was monk. Only Class I could never imagine playing as my main, no matter how much it got buffed.

Used to struggle between choosing a class up til WoD because every pne of them had something unique and cool.

Now I struggle as well, since they are all so dull

Rogue because they can only be melee DPS. Boring.

Oops lol I meant WoD not BFA. All the expansions kinda blur together. Mastery made Rupture progress more quickly.
    still wrong because that was multistrike but go off

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Demon Hunter.

One of the most core classes in Warcraft III should never been a class? It was actually considered to be introduced to TBC.

It was long overdue, and very happy they made it.

I've always hated mage gameplay as I find all specs utterly boring but right now; Elemental Shaman takes the top spot for me. Having played Shaman for years I just can't play the class right now without almost falling asleep.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!