Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, I love blowing shit up and I love being OP, but I'm really looking forward to building Xiao and doing something other than charged shots again.
    I really dont have the resources for more character. If ganyu started the power creep then i might use him but if hes meh i dont think i will

Quick question - how is this game if i dont spend a dime and dont grind to be bis? Basically for casual, endless play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    How do you only have 1500 attack with skyward harp? Are you low level? Also, it's not just about crit damage, you need the full package. maxed out artifacts (don't need perfect stats) and leveled up talents.
    Level 80. Artifacts have attack, crit damage, and cryo damage as main stats.

I have NO idea how people are getting attack that high. Not even a little bit. My Xiangling is 90 with attack main stat and doesn't even have 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Quick question - how is this game if i dont spend a dime and dont grind to be bis? Basically for casual, endless play.
    Then you are more or less "done" with it rather quickly. I'd say roughly the same amount of gametime than your average action oriented game.
    Grinding and advancing characters (you don't need money for this) is half the gameplay loop.
    But it's F2P, so just check it out, it's pretty well done overall. If you like exploration it's awesome.
    This is one of the *very few* Open world games I did actually enjoy walking around in.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    i wish she was more fun but i cant help but min/max
    How much Critdmg%? That Attack amount is almost "useless" without 200% critdmg. Unless this is with Bennett or something.
    Keep that in mind.

I have 3002 ATK too and I'd rather have 50% more crit dmg than 70% Attack tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They lied:

"Ley Line Overflow" Event - Double Drops From Blossoms of Wealth and Blossoms of Revelation!

Successfully complete Blossom of Wealth or Blossom of Revelation challenges during this event to obtain double the rewards.

〓Event Duration〓

2021-02-26 04:00:00 - 2021-03-05 03:59:59
    Does it work with "double"-Resin? Or just the 20Resin version?

(and yes got lucky with bosses this week on relic at least-- no weapons tho)

These artifacts are very nice! Probably better than mine
    I wonder why your hits are so low with those though, is she not 80+? I see that your Artifacts aren't 20 yet but still.
    What are your talents currently at?
    It's kinda weird. I'm hitting for twice as much (without melt/Bennett so just like your scenario there) and out of my memory, I'd say my substats are worse
    I have a mostly "Mainstat only"-head and timepiece.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-02 at 06:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Then you are more or less "done" with it rather quickly. I'd say roughly the same amount of gametime than your average action oriented game.
    Grinding and advancing characters (you don't need money for this) is half the gameplay loop

How much Critdmg%? That Attack amount is almost "useless" without 200% critdmg. Unless this is with Bennett or something.
    Keep that in mind.

I mean its like 178 and i dont use bennet. I've had 51k crits with her with a melt just out in the world and my crits are around 15k/28k without anything. She is beyond broken right now
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-02-02 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean its like 178 and i dont use bennet. I've had 51k crits with her with a melt just out in the world and my crits are around 15k/28k without anything. She is beyond broken right now
    Yeah she is.

I helped a friend of mine building her because they always hesitate to upgrade artifacts if they don't have 3/4 or 4/4 good substats (which is a dumb thing to do).

His lvl 70 Ganyu with a lvl 60 Amos outdamaged his lvl 90 Electro Keqing

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok i gave up and purchased a 5 dolar pack. And got her:

I gambled and i fell disgusted.

- - - Updated - - -

Grinding and advancing characters (you don't need money for this) is half the gameplay loop.
    But it's F2P, so just check it out, it's pretty well done overall. If you like exploration it's awesome.
    This is one of the *very few* Open world games I did actually enjoy walking around in.

Keep that in mind.

Does it work with "double"-Resin? Or just the 20Resin version?

These artifacts are very nice! Probably better than mine
    I wonder why your hits are so low with those though, is she not 80+? I see that your Artifacts aren't 20 yet but still.
    What are your talents currently at?
    It's kinda weird. I'm hitting for twice as much (without melt/Bennett so just like your scenario there) and out of my memory, I'd say my substats are worse
    I have a mostly "Mainstat only"-head and timepiece.
    For reshin is unknown so far.

As for Ganyu she is lvl 83 with Viridescent hunt and lvl 8 talent. I run out of buttplug items (yeah they look like that).
    But now that she is on C1 she should do sick damage.

As for Ganyu she is lvl 83 with Viridescent hunt and lvl 8 talent. I run out of buttplug items (yeah they look like that).
    8k+15k AoE is already sick by itself. Hardly anyone does that as casually as Ganyu.
    I doubt C1 will change a whole lot though.
    It's "just" 15% more damage, which is quite a strong increase and certainly one of the better (if not the best?) C1 a DPS can have, but it's not a game changer.

I didn't really see much of a difference myself... but that might be due to how everthing just dies from the first arrow anyway. I know the numbers are higher than before, but right now there is no content that actually survives several Ganyu arrows.

You should watch out for Amos/Harp though. The damage increase from these weapons would've been far greater than C1 Ganyu. The BP Bow is pretty weak. You will probably deal more damage with the 3* Slingshot at R5.

0,3s is pretty "far" away and mobs will get closer to you than you think
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-02 at 10:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    8k+15k AoE is already sick by itself. Hardly anyone does that as casually as Ganyu.
    I doubt C1 will change a whole lot though.
    It's "just" 15% more damage, which is quite a strong increase and certainly one of the better (if not the best?) C1 a DPS can have, but it's not a game changer.

I didn't really see much of a difference myself... but that might be due to how everthing just dies from the first arrow anyway. I know the numbers are higher than before, but right now there is no content that actually survives several Ganyu arrows.

You should watch out for Amos/Harp though. The damage increase from these weapons would've been far greater than C1 Ganyu. The BP Bow is pretty weak. You will probably deal more damage with the 3* Slingshot at R5.

0,3s is pretty "far" away and mobs will get closer to you than you think
    BP bow does give you a benefit of building her much easier (you need less crit) and also that aoe pull works well with her aoe as more shards will hit the enemys stacked.

BP bow does give you a benefit of building her much easier (you need less crit) and also that aoe pull works well with her aoe as more shards will hit the enemys stacked.
    The 3* bow has 4% more crit though.
    156 Base attack less, but +60% more dmg instead

So you are looking at like ~250-300ATK vs. basically +60% cryodamage and 4% Crit.
    That's basically worth 4x 2p Blizzard
    The 300 ATK is just 2x 2p Gladiator
    and 2p Blizzard > 2p Gladiator.

What would you choose? I didn't test it out yet, because I have Harp AND Amos, so I never really needed that bow. I think the BP bow is a waste for basically every single Bow user in the game right now. Not sure if it'll ever be good.
    The AoE effect is pretty small an hardly does anything - when I first read it I assumed something similar to Sucrose/Venti tbh, but when I saw it I figured it is absolutely pointless. (Especially on Ganyu, who can stack enemies using her taunt)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-02 at 10:50 AM.

Ok i gave up and purchased a 5 dolar pack. And got her:

I gambled and i fell disgusted.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a whale now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You're a whale now.
    http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

- - - Updated - - -

The 3* bow has 4% more crit though.
    156 Base attack less, but +60% more dmg instead

So you are looking at like ~250-300ATK vs. basically +60% cryodamage and 4% Crit.
    That's basically worth 4x 2p Blizzard
    The 300 ATK is just 2x 2p Gladiator
    and 2p Blizzard > 2p Gladiator.

What would you choose? I didn't test it out yet, because I have Harp AND Amos, so I never really needed that bow. I think the BP bow is a waste for basically every single Bow user in the game right now. Not sure if it'll ever be good.
    The AoE effect is pretty small an hardly does anything - when I first read it I assumed something similar to Sucrose/Venti tbh, but when I saw it I figured it is absolutely pointless. (Especially on Ganyu, who can stack enemies using her taunt)
    That Aoe damage does ignore stuff like shields tho. Her taunt is pretty meh tho, so with this bow you can get monsters away from you for longer. Its realy good in abyss tho.

Hmm... not sure if I can agree with this.

I can only recommend to new players to not pick that BP weapon under any circumstances, you are wasting a large part of the BP if you pick that one imho.

Saying that her taunt is meh, but at the same time saying that the bow-proc does anything at all is a bit weird.
    I've seen that thing in action, it basically does nothing, even the uptime is worse than her taunt and the taunt actually deals decent damage because it scales with your cryodmg.
    The taunt is very efficient in getting back to a ranged position too.
    The bow won't do much when in Abyss enemies spawn around you all the time.
    And it doesn't work on large targets either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-02-02 at 02:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The bp bow is pretty bad. It never even lasted long enough to switch to klee and e to gather her bombs and ive never seen it do more than maybe 300 damage

Im addicted to this video since i saw it.
    Thats Keqing from Genshin Impact...and i love the choreography and music, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Level 80. Artifacts have attack, crit damage, and cryo damage as main stats.

I have NO idea how people are getting attack that high. Not even a little bit. My Xiangling is 90 with attack main stat and doesn't even have 2k.
    well you won't get over 2k attack if you don't have a 5* weapon unless the character has attack as ascension stat and/or you got godly rolls on artifacts (atk%) but tbh atk % on artifacts is worse than crit rate / dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im addicted to this video since i saw it.
    Thats Keqing from Genshin Impact...and i love the choreography and music, lol
    Yeh there is a thing called mmd:

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Depends on the character and the 4* weapon in question. Of course, good artifacts make it easier, too.

Ganyu's base attack is really high. 335 at 90? Prototype Crescent is 510. So we're at 845.

Crescent has 41.3% bonus atk, so an additional ~349

Level 20 5* timepiece is base 46.6%, so another ~394

Level 20 5* feather is 311.

So we're at 1899 without any substats. We're short 101, which will require ~12% more ATK, not counting flat increases. That's not really hard to find at all, even if you're actively rejecting non-crit substats.

(I'm probably missing something, someone yell at me. But yeah, this is why 1500 ATK is kinda confusing.)
    I wrote this as a generic statement, not specifically for ganyu. I have over 2k on fischl without 5* weapo, but that's because she's specifically built for attack in her kit. Characters like zhong li, xiangling, ningguang, it's a completely different story. There's others too but yea.

My keqing doesn't have 2k attack btw. I got completely shafted in the atk% luck but i really just don't care. My crit rate / damage is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-02-02 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I wrote this as a generic statement, not specifically for ganyu. I have over 2k on fischl without 5* weapo, but that's because she's specifically built for attack in her kit. Characters like zhong li, xiangling, ningguang, it's a completely different story. There's others too but yea.

My keqing doesn't have 2k attack btw. I got completely shafted in the atk% luck but i really just don't care. My crit rate / damage is good.
    My Klee has 2374 atk, but with legendary tho. My Noelle hits 3711 atk when she turns on a ulti...(also legendary weapon).

My Klee has 2374 atk, but with legendary tho. My Noelle hits 3711 atk when she turns on a ulti...(also legendary weapon).
    ok...? /10char