Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    The Great Sakura is still locked pass 40... Pain.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it was on the official GI Twitter. They've removed it now, thankfully.
    This thing?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    This thing?
    [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/K70S66T/zulpmypi0dt71.jpg[/I]
    Yah, I posted it a lil earlier

Oh boy, more Geo characters with geo constructs that'll have buggy placement whenever you need them most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Oh boy, more Geo characters with geo constructs that'll have buggy placement whenever you need them most.
    They dont seem to have a construct limit. You have a banner limit to 1 for gorou tho.

Itto has a same mehanics like amber bunny when you can hold to trow it. It does count as geo construct, so it should work with zhongli. (but it probaly wont be as buggy)

This thing?
    Thank goodness this top level stupidity got shitcanned. Good lord, this is some omega cringe shit but hey, mission accomplished. Space senpai noticed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    New boss looks anoying for people who dont use archers:

As if electro oceanid wasn't shitty enough for melee...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;2uakETh7NNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uakETh7NNg[/veo]
    Imagine not just Ganyu-ing every boss that isn't cryo immune to death

10+ Year Old Account
    So abyss 11 will now have this (from leaks):
    Geo damage dealt by all party members increased by 60%.
    Phy damage increased by 60% by all party members.

Also lineup:
    https://twitter.com/Ubatcha1/status/1448758265165266945

12-2 is gona be cancer.

11-3 Noelle + Ganyu is a must lol. Second team of Ayaka, Mona and diona can probaly handle the rest of floor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Building a Rosaria physical DPS team, I don't care what the people say!
    I love my physical Rosaria. At C6 her ult charges insanely fast, and it reduces physical resistance too.

I also really like my Kokomi on my alt. So yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i just hit a new Ar lvl and with free wish i have now C1 Rosaria

You guys jinxed me!!!!

While Itto's mono geo comp is incredibly expensive, it sounds sooooo sooooo much fun and I ve been waiting for this for a while. Must pull for me as a Geo enjoyer who has been starved of a 5 star geo dps since forever. And I love the synergy between the units. I guess this is what MHY was talking about back when they told us to be patient and that Zhongli and Albedo were only the start of a fully synergizing geo team.
    Also early math suggests that R5 serpent spine (for BP users) will likely be better than Itto's R1 5 star weapon. While the CDMG is juicy, atk wont matter as much on him due to his crazy def scaling on his ultimate and if you play him with zhongli then you ll be keeping up 5 stacks (aka 50% all source dmg increase) at all times. Also serpent spine plus his ascension stat basically means you ll be hitting 50% crit rate for free, allowing you to go for a cdmg helm easily and start fishing mainly for CDMG upgrades on artifacts. without worrying too much about crit rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    While Itto's mono geo comp is incredibly expensive, it sounds sooooo sooooo much fun and I ve been waiting for this for a while. Must pull for me as a Geo enjoyer who has been starved of a 5 star geo dps since forever. And I love the synergy between the units. I guess this is what MHY was talking about back when they told us to be patient and that Zhongli and Albedo were only the start of a fully synergizing geo team.
    Also early math suggests that R5 serpent spine (for BP users) will likely be better than Itto's R1 5 star weapon. While the CDMG is juicy, atk wont matter as much on him due to his crazy def scaling on his ultimate and if you play him with zhongli then you ll be keeping up 5 stacks (aka 50% all source dmg increase) at all times. Also serpent spine plus his ascension stat basically means you ll be hitting 50% crit rate for free, allowing you to go for a cdmg helm easily and start fishing mainly for CDMG upgrades on artifacts. without worrying too much about crit rate.
    Yeah.

%dmg sources (in any form, critdmg/crit/elemental dmg) are incredible strong on characters like Noelle or Itto)
    Serpent Spine is amazing on Noelle as well, pretty sure it's better for a DPS Noelle than Whiteblind, while Whiteblind is better for a support/healer Noelle.

Although I have no idea what the correct description of that new weapon is.
    Honey has it has "+x% damage of DEF" - whatever that means.

Either way, I don't think it's worth it to go for that weapon if you are a BP user and own the claymore and know how to dodge some things.
    If I remember correctly, serpent spine doesn't lose stacks if you are shielded.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will skip him. As a free to play/extremly low spender, i dont think its worth the financial investment.
    At minimum of 260 wishes or 408 euros. This is for C6 gorou, Arataki weapon and C0.
    And if you also count the 842 xp books, 14 milion mora, 228 gold books and count this in reshin cost --- ugh..
    121 xp leylines, 234 mora leylines, 250 dungeon runs = 11900 reshin --) and if you do a refresh a day (50 primos) --) you do the math in real money
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...gorou/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../itto/?lang=EN

There arent any artifacts that increase his charge attack damage right now (exept weapon). So he will be bad for a while like kokomi, who is getting a artifacts that she can use to make her a little better.

I will rather get my Ningguang and Noelle talents up more instead.
    Seriosly i dont like create a problem and sell a solution characters.

I will skip him. As a free to play/extremly low spender, i dont think its worth the financial investment.
    At minimum of 260 wishes or 408 euros. This is for C6 gorou, Arataki weapon and C0.
    And if you also count the 842 xp books, 14 milion mora, 228 gold books and count this in reshin cost --- ugh..
    121 xp leylines, 234 mora leylines, 250 dungeon runs = 11900 reshin --) and if you do a refresh a day (50 primos) --) you do the math in real money
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com...gorou/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../itto/?lang=EN

There arent any artifacts that increase his charge attack damage right now (exept weapon). So he will be bad for a while like kokomi, who is getting a artifacts that she can use to make her a little better.

I will rather get my Ningguang and Noelle talents up more instead.
    Seriosly i dont like create a problem and sell a solution characters.
    Not looking to change your mind of course but a few key points here.

-If you get the battlepass I am 99% sure R5 serpent spine is better than R1 of his 5 star weapon based on early math. Like the poster above said it is the same for dps noelle where %dmg sources end up far outweighing def% on characters like these and he will tremendously benefit from literally having 50% crit rate with no artifacts meaning you can slap cdmg helm and fish primarily for cdmg substats. The low atk on the weapon literally does not matter as his dps window is his ulti where his entire dmg scales off DEF with a 110% scaling if you crown him (quite insane)

-Gorou is very nice at c6 but after looking at his kit he does not need to be c6 to be useful for him and he will still greatly benefit him even at C0 as his buffs in a mono geo comp are still amazing and he does not have the Kujou Sara issue of only becoming viable in a mono comp at C6. Of course at c6 he becomes quite a beast for this comp but he is still very very good even without it.

-Itto is getting his own artifact that will be bis for both him and albedo https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...203661835?s=20.
    The artifact set is currently mathed to perform very well on him. As his burst will convert everything to Geo he gains more from this artifact since it gives both def and Geo% than he would off something like gladiator or retracing bolide.

That being said his comp is still expensive even without the 5 star weapon as it requires three 5 stars and one 4 star ideally with constellations. I ve saved around 32k primos and 40 wishes atm going for both albedo and him and skipping in between banners. Mono geo was something I ve been looking forward to since getting zhongli.
    Last edited by Delever; 2021-10-15 at 09:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not looking to change your mind of course but a few key points here.

-If you get the battlepass I am 99% sure R5 serpent spine is better than R1 of his 5 star weapon based on early math. Like the poster above said it is the same for dps noelle where %dmg sources end up far outweighing def% on characters like these and he will tremendously benefit from literally having 50% crit rate with no artifacts meaning you can slap cdmg helm and fish primarily for cdmg substats. The low atk on the weapon literally does not matter as his dps window is his ulti where his entire dmg scales off DEF with a 110% scaling if you crown him (quite insane)

-Gorou is very nice at c6 but after looking at his kit he does not need to be c6 to be useful for him and he will still greatly benefit him even at C0 as his buffs in a mono geo comp are still amazing and he does not have the Kujou Sara issue of only becoming viable in a mono comp at C6. Of course at c6 he becomes quite a beast for this comp but he is still very very good even without it.

-Itto is getting his own artifact that will be bis for both him and albedo https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...203661835?s=20.
    The artifact set is currently mathed to perform very well on him. As his burst will convert everything to Geo he gains more from this artifact since it gives both def and Geo% than he would off something like gladiator or retracing bolide.

That being said his comp is still expensive even without the 5 star weapon as it requires three 5 stars and one 4 star ideally with constellations. I ve saved around 32k primos and 40 wishes atm going for both albedo and him and skipping in between banners. Mono geo was something I ve been looking forward to since getting zhongli.
    If you have the stuff go for it i guess. I dont have zhongli, so even less a reason to go for it.

The main problem is however Itto energy regeneration as we lack info for that. Since it cost 80 energy compared to Noelle 60.
    Not untill we see how quickly he generates energy from his normal atk and other skills.

Best to wait on 1.st day when it comes out and see what whales who test stuff say.

In my opinion, triple GEO doesn't really have a reasonable benefit.

20% more critdmg and 15% more Geo damage I guess?

Gorou does heal with double Geo as well.
    I'd rather add Xinqiu and Baal.

No energy problems then, and lots of electro-charged dps and good Itto downtime DPS with Baal burst.
    20% Shred is usually a good enough shred anyway. Double Geo with Hydro/Electro debuff will result in lots of crystal shards as well.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-15 at 10:54 AM.

If you have the stuff go for it i guess. I dont have zhongli, so even less a reason to go for it.

The main problem is however Itto energy regeneration as we lack info for that. Since it cost 80 energy compared to Noelle 60.
    Not untill we see how quickly he generates energy from his normal atk and other skills.

Best to wait on 1.st day when it comes out and see what whales who test stuff say.
    I ll be going for him regardless cause I like him and I already have comps that 9 star the abyss.

But I understand your concerns and for people that are not crazy about a unit then I would also hold off before pulling him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    In my opinion, triple GEO doesn't really have a reasonable benefit.

20% more critdmg and 15% more Geo damage I guess?

Gorou does heal with double Geo as well.
    I'd rather add Xinqiu and Baal.

No energy problems then, and lots of electro-charged dps and good Itto downtime DPS with Baal burst.
    20% Shred is usually a good enough shred anyway. Double Geo with Hydro/Electro debuff will result in lots of crystal shards as well.
    I mean.... thats quite a big damage boost. And mono geo already works well in a noelle comp so its not a bad thing to run. There are certain abyss floors where it will not be so nice (eg: in the new leaked abyss if you go mono geo vs the geo vishap) but other floors it really excels.
    As for his ult energy I think it will most likely be fine with albedo batterying him. His particle gen is quite rng but better than zhongli rng. Plus you ll have zhong pillars and whatever gorou can do also (unsure of this). Then we have to see how many particles his E skill gives and most importantly whether he suffers the same fate as Xiao where he doesnt generate particles in his ulti (that would kinda suck). I doubt this will be the case though as Xiao has a sort of self sustaining particle gen with his E. If Itto can generate particles in his ulti, his multipliers look kinda nutty so I think he ll be getting quite a bit of his ult back by himself kinda like how diluc is basically always able to self sustain a 100% uptime on his ulti with basically 0 ER because while in his ulti he generates enough pyro and hp particles to get it back to full. Diluc ulti is of course 40 energy and not 80 but if itto is even able to get 40 energy back by himself it will be a non issue to get his ulti back as albedo flowers will also be giving him particles alongside zhongli pillars.
    Raiden can also work I guess but I really dislike her and would normally have regretted pulling for her if she wasnt an archon.

snip
    hmm.. I don't think 20%cdmg and 15% geo damage is that much of a deal when you walk around with like 200%cdmg and +100% dmg.

At least not worth the 3rd Geo unit.
    Elemental reactions (even EC) deal more damage than people think imho.

I mean, if your Itto deals 40k damage per attack with substats like that, which is already an insane number, 20%cdmg and 15%eledamage is probably just 10-15% more damage
    That's what ER ticks for as well with relatively little EM.
    And that doesn't include the benefits of having multiple enemies in a group and stuff like that.

Obviously that might change if we get an insane 3rd geo character, but from the current ones, I'm not a fan.
    Not even Ninguang/Zhongli make me feel like "yeah I want that".
    Zhongli in Geo teams is in my opinion always a bit weird. At least now when you also want Gorou.
    Imho his shield and shred% is better in teams with multiple elements and in teams that can't provide healing and shielding (Gorou does both by himself already.)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-15 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    hmm.. I don't think 20%cdmg and 15% geo damage is that much of a deal when you walk around with like 200%cdmg and +100% dmg.

At least not worth the 3rd Geo unit.
    Elemental reactions (even EC) deal more damage than people think imho.

I mean, if your Itto deals 40k damage per attack, which is already an insane number, 20%cdmg and 15%eledamage is probably just 10-15% more damage
    That's what ER ticks for as well with relatively little EM.
    And that doesn't include the benefits of having multiple enemies in a group and stuff like that.

Obviously that might change if we get an insane 3rd geo character, but from the current ones, I'm not a fan.
    Not even Ninguang/Zhongli make me feel like "yeah I want that".
    Zhongli in Geo teams is in my opinion always a bit weird. At least now when you also want Gorou.
    Imho his shield and shred% is better in teams with multiple elements and in teams that can't provide healing and shielding (Gorou does both by himself already.)
    I mean 10-15% extra damage is quite a lot and can be the difference between 9 staring the abyss or not as a f2p/light spender.
    Mono geo is of course going to be a niche thing but I m glad it is a thing now. Elemental reactions will likely remain the strongest thing in the game but as we ve seen with some characters *cough* ganyu *cough* sometimes one character can deal more dmg that a reaction comp combined.

Hell even Xiaos dps is comparable to a reaction comp (his swirls dont deal jack tbh so its technically like a mono anemo) and I think this is the dps level they re shooting for with Itto in a mono geo.