Thread: Genshin Impact

Man... cryo characters that can use the Blizzard Strayer set and have a critdmg ascension stat and weapon, have absolute insane stats.
    I have 2-3 bad substats (def/HP%/Atk/def/def%) on every single piece and some 5* items that started with only 3 substats and if you play a freeze comp with them, you still get to have 100% crit and 240% critdmg.

And it's so easy as well. Just use Mona and you are set for freeze. and have a nice damge boost as well, on top of that, enemies barely do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    because it requires to get all the rewards and re-running that shit is not worth a Xinyan if you haven't gotten max on a stage.
    Same thing here, i would have to rerun 2 dungeons as i am missing rewards on both. I don't think a Xinyan token is worth that, i don't use her anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Same thing here, i would have to rerun 2 dungeons as i am missing rewards on both. I don't think a Xinyan token is worth that, i don't use her anyways.
    It's worth 2 masterless starglitter, 2/5 of a roll = 32 primogems
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    It's worth 2 masterless starglitter, 2/5 of a roll = 32 primogems
    Funny how you said 2/5 but then forgot to x2 it, so 64 primos (big bucks babe .... same like search and waste time to open 32 common chests, but who i am kidding there only green chests with furniture)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-11-02 at 02:13 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Funny how you said 2/5 but then forgot to x2 it, so 64 primos (big bucks babe .... same like search and waste time to open 32 common chests, but who i am kidding there only green chests with furniture)
    It's because i'm focused on getting C2 Hu Tao
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Got some pretty amazing luck this time. 80 rolls in, got 5 Dionas and 2 Sayus... and no Thoma. Diona was already C999 before, and I'm not even going to level Sayu since I have a beefy C1 Jean. I'm afraid of rolling more, almost at pity again and C2 Hu Tao isn't worth it. Pretty sure these are the worst rolls I've ever had.

Did another 5 single rolls to see what the next 4* will be... Yup, Diona #6.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2021-11-02 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well simulator was right.. i did get Qiqi on 76 roll. But 16 single rolls later C1 hu tao.

So rest went on weapon banner and 10 pull (30 rolls) this happened:

I got c2 Thoma for fuck sake and not a single Sayu :/
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    why did you have to re-run? I don't really get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well simulator was right.. i did get Qiqi on 76 roll. But 16 single rolls later C1 hu tao.

So rest went on weapon banner and 10 pull (30 rolls) this happened:

I got c2 Thoma for fuck sake and not a single Sayu :/
    Another bow and you have a guaranteed Homeless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Got some pretty amazing luck this time. 80 rolls in, got 5 Dionas and 2 Sayus... and no Thoma. Diona was already C999 before, and I'm not even going to level Sayu since I have a beefy C1 Jean. I'm afraid of rolling more, almost at pity again and C2 Hu Tao isn't worth it. Pretty sure these are the worst rolls I've ever had.

Did another 5 single rolls to see what the next 4* will be... Yup, Diona #6.
    Go C3 for big bursts

As i have Homeless and C1 Hu Tao on 100% i'm probably going to save for Itto/Yae/Ganyu especially if the waifus are in the same patch...
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-11-02 at 06:40 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bow and you have a guaranteed Homeless

- - - Updated - - -

Go C3 for big number bursts
    Well not rly. I have a next 5* weapon 100% to be homa. You only need 2 bad pulls.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Hey 60 primos is like 20$ in the gem shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hey 60 primos is like 20$ in the gem shop.
    I search for primos under the rocks when i need them

Edit: 23 rolls = 1 yanfei (c6 already) 2 thoma 1 hu tao
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-11-02 at 07:09 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I changed my Aloy team to be less about memes and just be better...
    Ended up with the melt comp:

MC Anemo + Aloy + Xinyan + Ningguang (battery + healing with prototype)

She is doing this number with talent level 5! Level 80.

Failed my 50/50 roll for Who Towel, but I got my first Jean and got her in 20 wishes. So I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Man... cryo characters that can use the Blizzard Strayer set and have a critdmg ascension stat and weapon, have absolute insane stats.
    I have 2-3 bad substats (def/HP%/Atk/def/def%) on every single piece and some 5* items that started with only 3 substats and if you play a freeze comp with them, you still get to have 100% crit and 240% critdmg.

And it's so easy as well. Just use Mona and you are set for freeze. and have a nice damge boost as well, on top of that, enemies barely do anything.
    yea, depending on how shenhe is...i might just get her instead of ayaka on her re-run. Big maybe though. I'd have to really like her kit. Itto's isn't interesting enough for me to go for it. I also think there's too many issues that aren't necessarily a big issue but enough for me to pass.

Got Thoma to 50 used his 2 free rolls on standard banner and got C1 Mona 20 rolls after lost prayer

+15% vape for my fresh C1 Hu Tao
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-11-02 at 11:26 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

+15% vape for my fresh C1 Hu Tao
    Only when trapped right? Imagine if it was permanent +15% >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    I really feel like Mihoyo is trying too hard in the way these islands work. Here's one, there are these purple areas that you need to find a little tree to activate something so you can walk through the purple, but some of them you can't unless you've leveled up enough at the shrine. Here's one where there's a big area that does constant damage to you. You can get it removed, but only if you do a quest that requires seven real days of quests. This area has a constant thunderstorm, and man the lightning is much more severe. This area has a fog, completely removing the entire idea of exploring. If you take a wrong step, you get transported back to the start, because reasons.

Can't I just roam around exploring again? I really hope the next region they don't overthink this stuff. I've lost a lot of interest in doing quests as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I really feel like Mihoyo is trying too hard in the way these islands work. Here's one, there are these purple areas that you need to find a little tree to activate something so you can walk through the purple, but some of them you can't unless you've leveled up enough at the shrine. Here's one where there's a big area that does constant damage to you. You can get it removed, but only if you do a quest that requires seven real days of quests. This area has a constant thunderstorm, and man the lightning is much more severe. This area has a fog, completely removing the entire idea of exploring. If you take a wrong step, you get transported back to the start, because reasons.

Can't I just roam around exploring again? I really hope the next region they don't overthink this stuff. I've lost a lot of interest in doing quests as a result.
    I prefer those over how they handled Inazuma's bread&butter puzzles for the small chests.
    It's the first time in the game where I don't feel like doing anything other than the story because the puzzles are annoying compared to Mondstadt and Liyue.

The "big ones" are fine, like the ship and stuff.
    But the "common chest" puzzles are annoying, let me tell you that.
    They involve so much climbing, gliding and the requirement of these stupid electro thingy is annoying.
    The one where you have to get a beam from A to B are the most annoying.

If chests didn't offer primogems or sigils, I probably wouldn't be bothering with them at this point. Though I can easily see a new player being overwhelmed with the amount of treasure to find now.