Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she eat all my primogems:

C0, but good enogh. I just dont wana use Kuki lol.

Gave her some old lvl 20 artifacts and she works just fine.
    4pc Severed fate. Hp Atk Energy rechange Electro damage and crit with Sacrificial Greatsword.

I will probaly run her with 2pc Tenacity and 2pc Emblem later for more healing (and maybe replace goblet with hp one).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent a few wishes and didn't get her. I'm ok with it. I used her during the trial and she feels terrible. No more, must get Nilou.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I spent a few wishes and didn't get her. I'm ok with it. I used her during the trial and she feels terrible. No more, must get Nilou.
    Must get Dehya
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Saw some leak saying everyone will be getting Dori in 3.2 for free or something. True or not, still not wishing for her cause she honestly seems subpar. Not to mention her ascension material is a pain to gather, not worth the time.

40k primos and 17 wishes saved up so far + 20 wishes into pity. Saving for Dehya and Loli archon.

Also read that the standard banner is getting a change in 3.1. 155 wishes saved up there.

Also was farming the Dendro set for a few days, looked to see if the Domain gave me anything good in the other set, Gilded Dreams, while I was there. It was all crap, averaging 2-3 of the worthless substats per artifact. Then it gave me this . Love a good twist ending.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2022-09-10 at 07:00 PM.

pulled sucrose going for kokomi so happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    pulled sucrose going for kokomi so happy about that.
    That banner is sick for new players. Xq and sucrose c6 are beast unit, hangs out with the best 5 stars.

Hell honestly i have venti and outside of freeze comps, i prefer surcrose lol. Shes only beat by kazuha for that shred spot. The em she gives is legit.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-09-10 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    That banner is sick for new players. Xq and sucrose c6 are beast unit, hangs out with the best 5 stars.

Hell honestly i have venti and outside of freeze comps, i prefer surcrose lol. Shes only beat by kazuha for that shred spot. The em she gives is legit.
    Yeah gonna start using her with tales of dragon slaying. So her EM buffs plus the attack buff from the book switching to tighnari and using his mastery after having set up a hyperbloom combo with tigh+fischl should be some juicy damage for my level/gear available

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post

ehhh bout Sucrose.
    Might be just me.
    No matter how hard I tried to make my permafreeze team of Ayayaka+Mona+Diona+Sucrose work, it just didn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    ehhh bout Sucrose.
    Might be just me.
    No matter how hard I tried to make my permafreeze team of Ayayaka+Mona+Diona+Sucrose work, it just didn't.
    Sucrose is an EM buffer and freeze doesn't scale from EM. Use her in a melt vape or dendro team and she's great, even better than Kazuha in some comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sucrose is an EM buffer and freeze doesn't scale from EM. Use her in a melt vape or dendro team and she's great, even better than Kazuha in some comps.
    Thanks, I know, but all the freeze comp team advices are telling me that you need either Venti, Sucrose or Kazuha for grouping purposes.
    Maybe I'm just not suited for freeze comps, or maybe my artifact luck is garbage. My Ayayaka arts are horrible, despite framing Vindagnir Peak for about 4 months.

I really dislike Sucrose. Never felt like her kit really buffs the damage by a significant margin, even just talking strictly anemo, both Venti and Kazuha destroy her performance-wise and it doesn't matter if she's C6 or not. Maybe she does buff better, but then you account for utility, which can boost damage indirectly, and she has none. And then you most likely sacrifice any shields and resonances you may have by slotting an anemo character, so it has to be really worth it, and Sucrose just isn't in my books. Plus she has no personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I really dislike Sucrose. Never felt like her kit really buffs the damage by a significant margin, even just talking strictly anemo, both Venti and Kazuha destroy her performance-wise and it doesn't matter if she's C6 or not. Maybe she does buff better, but then you account for utility, which can boost damage indirectly, and she has none. And then you most likely sacrifice any shields and resonances you may have by slotting an anemo character, so it has to be really worth it, and Sucrose just isn't in my books. Plus she has no personality.
    Yet she is perfect for taser team while auto attacking with anemo, though you can use Heizou if you have him

Quote Originally Posted by Fortress of Arrogance View Post
    Thanks, I know, but all the freeze comp team advices are telling me that you need either Venti, Sucrose or Kazuha for grouping purposes.
    Maybe I'm just not suited for freeze comps, or maybe my artifact luck is garbage. My Ayayaka arts are horrible, despite framing Vindagnir Peak for about 4 months.
    TBF Sucrose's cc is trash, you're better off using Venti or Kazuha by far in a freezecomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    TBF Sucrose's cc is trash, you're better off using Venti or Kazuha by far in a freezecomp.
    Kiki c3 instead of Venti or Kazuha -.-

Did a single 10 wish for ganyu/dori and got c7 sucrose and xingqiu. Not wishing on these banners again...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

For anyone interested in the performance of Elemental Mastery Kokomi and Raiden (in Dendro)
    Is pretty good

5 condensed resins sunk into the artifact domain.... doesn't even give me a single artifact from the dendro set to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    5 condensed resins sunk into the artifact domain.... doesn't even give me a single artifact from the dendro set to complain about.
    So you quite literally have nothing to complain about! Ayyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Imagine getting a goblet with the elemental dmg bonus matching the set, i wasted 150 artifacts to get a cryo dmg bonus blizzard strayer goblet
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Imagine getting a goblet with the elemental dmg bonus matching the set, i wasted 150 artifacts to get a cryo dmg bonus blizzard strayer goblet
    There's a reason the goblet tends to be the offpiece lol.