Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    thanks alot for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Not really a leak though

- - - Updated - - -

Well the evacuation order should do that

He only mentioned HQ however if even two blizzard houses are in the evac zone that’s over like half of the employees because it’s what 20 to a home now
    How so?

I'm pretty sure they wherent supposed to announce a month before Blizzard did it

Quote Originally Posted by BlingtiN View Post
    blizzard will announce this week the release date, 24 november
    No, they will not announce November 24th as the new release date.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I personally will be surprised if we have less than a month's notice for a release date. I'm not saying it's not possible, but that seems particularly short given other release notices.
    We got less than a month saying it was delayed so I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    How so?

I'm pretty sure they wherent supposed to announce a month before Blizzard did it
    the ray tracing can be flipped on right now technically

heres a quote from tech radar

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands was also announced as getting ray-traced shadows when it (hopefully) comes out in November (and of course, we’ve already seen the power of ray tracing in the beta, as of August).
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, they will not announce November 24th as the new release date.
    december 8th lol though with the whole "world burning around us" i dont think that we will get any announcement tomorrow

Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope it's not December, Using holidays for Christmas-new year anyway due to company policy, don't really need an additional holiday as well.. Hope it's feb-march personal (even though would have preferred it to release today)

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    the ray tracing can be flipped on right now technically

heres a quote from tech radar

- - - Updated - - -

december 8th lol though with the whole "world burning around us" i dont think that we will get any announcement tomorrow
    Thats a completely different quote though oO

Ray-Tracing is already in the prepatch. Its about making a driver for the release

Thats a completely different quote though oO

Ray-Tracing is already in the prepatch. Its about making a driver for the release
    the quote references the "leak"

the quote references the "leak"
    I dont know what i'm missing here but i dont understand what that proves

so shadowlnds would of released today hah

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged

tagged and bagged

I dont know what i'm missing here but i dont understand what that proves
    if the leak was a leak then i doubt it would be mentioned or at least it would be referenced as the release not a "hopefully"

rtx is ready on live since prepatch as well as you said we just need the driver and heck the driver was probably set to be ready before the original date was even announced, you cant use a tech announcement as an indicator of a game release when its only an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Maybe it never gets released, like Windows 9 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    I can crit for 50k with my arms warrior... Wouldn't say it's a wet noodle.
    ooooookay. we have darkspear and zandalari so you are the 3rd option now ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

if the leak was a leak then i doubt it would be mentioned or at least it would be referenced as the release not a "hopefully"

rtx is ready on live since prepatch as well as you said we just need the driver and heck the driver was probably set to be ready before the original date was even announced, you cant use a tech announcement as an indicator of a game release when its only an upgrade
    But you are referencing a different site that might be referencing the "leak". Unless nvidia was dumb enough to then go and tell everyone that it was a real leak ofc. they would write hopefully when quoting them.

???

The 2nd part is worded like you have some sort of argument but you dont. Dont really know what to say to that.

Well hopefully they announce it soon, I just need to be able to plan my week off and now I'm so late all I can do is hope that my co-workers didn't book that week off already.
    I don't care when it releases, all I need is a date.

Why are you all so stressed out, it will be in December and people will most likely already have the last two weeks of December off (if they have so much vacation). And by the delay of possibly everything (season 1) it really doesn’t matter if one‘s getting into Shadowlands directly at launch and can power through it or a little bit later - the holidays are basically a grace period so that everyone starts season 1 at the same level.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Why are you all so stressed out, it will be in December and people will most likely already have the last two weeks of December off (if they have so much vacation). And by the delay of possibly everything (season 1) it really doesn’t matter if one‘s getting into Shadowlands directly at launch and can power through it or a little bit later - the holidays are basically a grace period so that everyone starts season 1 at the same level.
    Why are people so set in stone about december vs november?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if it's 2020, 2021 or 2070 I just want the fucking date so I can book my Holidays (again)