Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    My guess is they will talk about 9.1.5 and most likely some of 9.2 unless Blizzard is actually trying to pull a case where there are only 2 major patches, which seems highly unlikely unless they are banking on a massive 10.0 to balance it out.
    Honestly I hope they show us some heritage armor for 9.1.5.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have bad news, the Night fae set might not be a cloth set:

Im begging for it to be a cosmetic set at least.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

[IMG]
    I am pretty sure it said that the sets would not be bound to armor type. Even then it seems like it is going to be at least 2 sets for each covenant given Venthyr gets 2 judging by the pictures.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I am pretty sure it said that the sets would not be bound to armor type. Even then it seems like it is going to be at least 2 sets for each covenant given Venthyr gets 2 judging by the pictures.
    Yeah the way the description indicates it, it's gonna be a cosmetic set usable regardless of class.

But there'll also be more than one variation? Which explains the two venthyr sets?

(I noticed that even though the two venthyr sets are relatively different, they still share elements, like the shoulders, toe-thingies and glove pieces.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank god, you are right.

Just checked the front page again.
    don new Covenant cosmetic armor sets that any class can wear

Formerly known as Arafal

I just realized that since this seems to be built up as the last push on the Maw that we will likely free the Runecarver and finally take off his mask to discover whether he was old man Primus all along.

I just realized that since this seems to be built up as the last push on the Maw that we will likely free the Runecarver and finally take off his mask to discover whether he was old man Primus all along.
    "Explain those missing fingers of yours!"

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is they will talk about 9.1.5 and most likely some of 9.2 unless Blizzard is actually trying to pull a case where there are only 2 major patches, which seems highly unlikely unless they are banking on a massive 10.0 to balance it out.
    There will be a 9.3, I'm sure of it. There is no reason to change the formula considering last time they did it. I guess the <New title for said incoming lore dump> is for 9.1 and not necessarily 9.2.

Much like 8.1 its almost like a rejected version of a major content patch if that makes any sense(See campaign questline and Dazar'alor like raid)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

These are the overt similarities I could find between the two sets. Tips of the boots could also be the same basic mesh but the texture seems different at least.

(Also the shoulders clip through the cowl of the non-robe version.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There will be a 9.3, I'm sure of it. There is no reason to change the formula considering last time they did it. I guess the <New title for said incoming lore dump> is for 9.1 and not necessarily 9.2.

Much like 8.1 its almost like a rejected version of a major content patch if that makes any sense(See campaign questline and Dazar'alor like raid)
    It would definitely be more likely to have a normal 3 major patch cycle. Still though, it is quite odd just how quickly this expansion seems to be moving. First flying a pathc earlier than normal, then the second major raid already does things that seem like endgame stuff.

Where is the expansion going forward at this point? There barely seems to be story left to tell after the Maw raid, much less 2.

It would definitely be more likely to have a normal 3 major patch cycle. Still though, it is quite odd just how quickly this expansion seems to be moving. First flying a pathc earlier than normal, then the second major raid already does things that seem like endgame stuff.

Where is the expansion going forward at this point? There barely seems to be story left to tell after the Maw raid, much less 2.
    it will be 3 patches theres no reason to think there wont be

people talked about how sylvanas was the guldan of the expansion and are now surprised we are wiping her out in the second story raid
    flight is coming earlier probably because they didnt give us the flight whistle so we dont have as many convenient travel methods
    We arent fighting the jailer yet and 9.2 will likely be more of a breather patch instead of a super story driven one

this is blizzard we are talking about...they stick to a pattern once it works and in this case its 3 patches with obvious story hooks
    9.1 reveals anduin the lich king
    9.2 deal with anduin the lich king
    9.3 deal with the jailer

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Im begging for it to be a cosmetic set at least.
    Maybe. Is that a new Ardenweald mount?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Hmm. Didn't expect a leak like this. Seems promising, hopefully they have more to show at blizzcon than just that post.
    probably 9.2 hints

honestly at this point im just waiting to hear them do the cliche "all that you see isnt what it appears to be" then pull out some BS twist that people saw coming around this time

im actually happy we arent going with the generic covenant raid zone stuff though

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    probably 9.2 hints

honestly at this point im just waiting to hear them do the cliche "all that you see isnt what it appears to be" then pull out some BS twist that people saw coming around this time

im actually happy we arent going with the generic covenant raid zone stuff though
    Going by previous precedent I am goign to guess in-depth 9.1 stuff, concept art and general ideas for 9.2, then a tiny teaser for 9.3.

Going by previous precedent I am goign to guess in-depth 9.1 stuff, concept art and general ideas for 9.2, then a tiny teaser for 9.3.
    That's what I think, aswell.

I wanna see Blizzard hint at something regarding maybe the Jailer trying to invade the Plane of Life in order to destroy his competition completely for the Arbiter + Oribos, as well as some shit regarding the Inbetween. Maybe the Jailer can use the inbetween to his advantage, as a means of escaping the Maw.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I hope we all like Faction Wars because once we kill Anduin you can bet that Turalyon will nuke Orgrimmar with the Xenedar.

And then find out he's just being controlled by the Light and the Light is invading.

It'll probably be something like.... Lightwalkers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well I hope we all like Faction Wars because once we kill Anduin you can bet that Turalyon will nuke Orgrimmar with the Xenedar.

And then find out he's just being controlled by the Light and the Light is invading.

Why do I get the feeling that Turalyon will welcome Yrel's Lightbound to Azeroth?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that Turalyon will welcome Yrel's Lightbound to Azeroth?
    I mean did the Horde seal the way to AU Draenor after them?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account

Slow down, the train hasn't hit the station. Slow down.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean did the Horde seal the way to AU Draenor after them?
    I'm not sure they did.....