Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    So good of you to admit that what the Serbs did in the breakup of Yugoslavia and what Russia did in places like Chechnya was genocide.
    What happened with Yugoslavia's president, when it happened? Why Ukraine is allowed to do exactly the same? You should understand, that this time USA has found the most painful point of pressure for Russia. It's one thing, when Syrian president asks for your help. Syria is foreign country, that is far far away. But eastern Ukraine is former Russian territories and have mostly Russian population. USA knows, that Russia would never stay away from it's population genocide. It will react. And this reaction will be treated as "aggression" and cause even more sanctions, including possible full isolation.

It's actually the same thing, that caused Russia to join WWI, while it had nothing to do with this war, that leaded to revolution and all further problems.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2022-02-22 at 05:05 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Do you understand, that eastern Ukraine countries don't want to be part of Ukraine and it's their voluntary choice, that they're going to fight for this choice till death
    That's funny because when you talk to actual civilians in Donbas it turns out they mostly don't give a shit who's in charge as long as it improves their living conditions. It's almost as if these affairs are usually driven by a minority of extremists who are being backed by Putain and his cronies because it gives them a convenient excuse to annex Ukraine's territory and then put out a sham plebiscite where like 90% of the population approves of the annexation - i.e. what happened in Crimea.

So... No, they aren't "going to fight for this choice till death", nor is there going to be a targeted extermination of Russian speakers. There is no genocide of Russians. You're repeating a fascist's talking points.

Do you know who has been the target of genocide within living memory? Ukrainians. By Russians. And Putain has made it abundantly clear that option is on the table in his little Nuremberg Redux.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2022-02-22 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    That's funny because when you talk to actual civilians in Donbas it turns out they mostly don't give a shit who's in charge as long as it improves their living conditions. It's almost as if these affairs are usually driven by a minority of extremists who are being backed by Putain and his cronies because it gives them a convenient excuse to annex Ukraine.

So... No, they aren't "going to fight for this choice till death", nor is there going to be a targeted extermination of Russian speakers. There is no genocide. You're repeating a fascist's talking points.
    Western news are so unbiased, yeah.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any evidence refuting my argument and a whole lot of bullshit claims on your part, so...

Try again, habibi.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Jesus, your turnip credits must be sky rocketing.
    Here's hoping, because their actual currency certainly isn't doing them any favors:

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Shouldn't you go back to complaining that Blizzard doesn't do enough to cater to "casuals" like yourself? We already have PC2, Kokolums, and YUPPIE to give us our daily dose of nonsense.

This is a lesson in full blown fascism as i'd hoped to never witness in my lifetime. Expel them from the global community, sanction their asses off, freeze their assets, ban them from all peaceful gatherings and tournaments.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2022-02-22 at 05:37 AM.

Let the Donetsk and Luhansk vote to see if they want to leave. IF so. Then let them negotiate for independence.

I don't see any evidence refuting my argument and a whole lot of bullshit claims on your part, so...

Try again, habibi.
    You can continue calling it Russian fakes, but real uncensored truth is:
    1) Eastern Ukraine is under non-stop fire from western one, some shots hit Russian territory

2) Whole eastern Ukraine's population except army evacuates to Russia to avoid genocide (not to Ukraine and that's for reason)

3) Eastern Ukraine's leaders ask Moscow for help (not Kiev and that's for reason)

10+ Year Old Account
    You can continue calling it Russian fakes
    Good, I will.

Especially since RBK was the same media group that got sold to one of Putain's cronies for running critical coverage of one of his relatives back in 2017, which explains why they're spewing his propaganda.

You're being fed horseshit and being told it's chocolate fudge when you know perfectly well it stinks. Check yourself.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2022-02-22 at 06:03 AM.

So Biden's completely devastating sanctions is targeted at regions in Ukraine. Wow, Putin is surely going to stop now! Those regions will definitely feel sorry now! /s

What a fukken joke of a president. Senile old f.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    So Biden's completely devastating sanctions is targeted at regions in Ukraine. Wow, Putin is surely going to stop now! Those regions will definitely feel sorry now! /s

As long as it’s not too big of an invasion, right?

More sanctions have been announced as coming tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    As long as it’s not too big of an invasion, right?
    what is the alternative at this point in time to you people? firing rockets into the region?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is a lesson in full blown fascism as i'd hoped to never witness in my lifetime. Expel them from the global community, sanction their asses off, freeze their assets, ban them from all peaceful gatherings and tournaments.
    Its amazing to think that there are still people who refuse to admit that Russia is a full on fascist state - and has been for a while.

I mean...I guess the do have to save some sanction "ammo" for when Putin attacks Kiev.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    "Global Community" - you mean the minority of the world's population that considers themselves to be the "Free World"?

Good, I will.

Especially since RBK was the same media group that got sold to one of Putain's cronies for running critical coverage of one of his relatives back in 2017, which explains why they're spewing his propaganda.

You're being fed horseshit and being told it's chocolate fudge when you know perfectly well it stinks. Check yourself.
    But you can always go to Rostov and check it yourself. No?

They are going to drop hard sanctions on Russia tomorrow. And Biden is certainly better than Putin's bitch Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you can always go to Rostov and check it yourself. No?
    I'm not denying the conflict hasn't displaced people.

What I'm denying is:

A) Your bullshit narrative is that they're fleeing "for fear of being victims of genocide by Ukraine" (a ridiculous assertion since Ukraine's current leader is literally a Russian speaker himself),
    B) That it's representative of a popular desire for independence to the point they'll fight to the death (another ridiculous assertion based on actually talking to the people living there who, again, mostly don't seem to give a shit) and,
    C) That this isn't the result of the Kremlin funding insurgents in the first place - namely to use the inevitable retaliation against said insurgency as an excuse to invade (i.e. exactly what Germany did with Poland) when we've known they've had designs on Ukraine for the past eight years.

The thing is, habibi, as much as you claim this is about "protecting Russian speakers in Ukraine", your Tsar already spilled the beans with his little tirade about how the actual grievance is the loss of his country's power and prestige.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2022-02-22 at 06:50 AM.

I'm not denying the conflict hasn't displaced people.

What I'm denying is:

A) Your bullshit narrative is that they're fleeing "for fear of being victims of genocide by Ukraine" (a ridiculous assertion since Ukraine's current leader is literally a Russian speaker himself),
    B) That it's representative of a popular desire for independence to the point they'll fight to the death (another ridiculous assertion based on actually talking to the people living there who, again, mostly don't seem to give a shit) and,
    C) That this isn't the result of the Kremlin funding insurgents in the first place - namely to use the inevitable retaliation against said insurgency as an excuse to invade (i.e. exactly what Germany did with Poland) when we've known they've had designs on Ukraine for the past eight years.
    But the same can be said about USA and Kiev.

You should understand, that it's the same crap, as with Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. May be both parts of conflict are equally supported by USA and Russia. But difference is - real Russian population is involved this time.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2022-02-22 at 06:51 AM.