Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    How are the "Putin won't invade lol" people spinning this?
    I can only imagine @Shalcker (once he gets his talking points) is going to come in with all the energy of a domestic abuser saying "you MADE me do it"
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

That crazed fuck along with all the other USSR leftovers should have been put down long ago.

The seeds have sprouted.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    That crazed fuck along with all the other USSR leftovers should have been put down long ago.

The seeds have sprouted.
    Sadly the Soviet Union never died, it just rebranded itself.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Sadly the Soviet Union never died, it just rebranded itself.
    And monetized the most ruthless group of gangsters of several generations. It was already a horror show before/when/after the Wall came down, and it's just gotten worse.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I don't see Putin being so daring when orange guy's around. And do you seriously think those useless posturing would help any bit at all ffs
    Putin didn't need to be daring when Trump was in office because Trump spent most of his time kissing up to Putin, in fact even out of office Trump still kisses up to Putin.

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing is the options are now to leave Ukraine to the mercy of Russia, fight them, or negotiate with Putin. Russia looks like it's willing to eat sanctions but can Europe withstand the residual economic affect?

Social media is kind of nasty right now, even with some of the opinions I agree right now. Lots of people people trying to trying to cash in on clout when there's something serious going on.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Putin didn't need to be daring when Trump was in office because Trump spent most of his time kissing up to Putin, in fact even out of office Trump still kisses up to Putin.

Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion

He's crude but not wrong though is he? It's because of weak leadership right now that Putin is getting so arrogant. Putin knows he is not gonna face any consequences other than weak posturing and wet noodle sanctions if he invades that's why he is so cocky now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Putin's 'live' speech this morning? Turns out not to be so. The video metadata shows it was recorded back on the 21st.

He's crude but not wrong though is he? It's because of weak leadership right now that Putin is getting so arrogant. Putin knows he is not gonna face any consequences other than weak posturing and wet noodle sanctions if he invades that's why he is so cocky now.
    Do you really think Trump would have been tough with Russia with all the kissing up he did to Putin when he was in office and now? You keep acting like Biden is weak, but Trump would have been several magnitudes weaker when it came to Russia, because he actually likes Russia and Putin.

Looks like the naval landings were bullshit after all. Well, simply too soon for them to attack, they are too vulnerable.

Strikes as such are continuing. Russia is now doing the usual thing for when you are at war - "We are attacking only military infrastructure". In the meantime I just saw the engine part of MLRS missile (those separate before impact) embedded in the street in Kharkiv. Sure, whatever you say...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, I'm admitting I was wrong because I didn't think he would. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong, but I genuinely wish I wasn't.
    Baltic states and Poland, in unison - WE TOLD YOU SO!

Only difference this time they are killing their brothers, in pretty much all senses of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Putin's 'live' speech this morning? Turns out not to be so. The video metadata shows it was recorded back on the 21st.
    Exact same clothing and such. Inteligence agencies were right a long time ago about invasion being planned and then ready to be launched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Do you really think Trump would have been tough with Russia with all the kissing up he did to Putin when he was in office and now? You keep acting like Biden is weak, but Trump would have been several magnitudes weaker when it came to Russia, because he actually likes Russia and Putin.
    he does this while saying he doesn't want the conflict to escalate. the right wingers are having a really tough time squaring their slavish devotion to complain about the Democrat in office and not wanting to get into another war.

Now what I fear is that China might take the opportunity to do the same to Taiwan seeing how weak the response is against the invasion. He and Putin met recently and I'm sure these invasions were part of their discussion
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Now what I fear is that China might take the opportunity to do the same to Taiwan seeing how weak the response is against the invasion. He and Putin met recently and I'm sure these invasions were part of their discussion
    Not ready for that yet, but 2025-2030 - chance for that just increased. There is a nice precendent now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Not the Taiwan invasion again. The build up for that is going to make the Russian one look trivial in comparison. Not to mention that China just doesn't have the transport capacity for it.

Hard to say when orange boy's not president now. All I saw was no conflict during his tenure but Afghanistan and Ukraine contemporarily. Why did Putin pick such a time to invade with nonchalance? I leave the MooChamp experts here to do your own conclusions.

remember

"it's going to be biblical"
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    Only thing that will be fun about today is reading how they spin this shit.

depressing start of a day this :/
    America bad. West bad. Sanctions made Putler do it!

Also

Dear Mr. Putin.

Drop dead.

Sincerely yours.

P.S Roblox yourself or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    No shot unless China was somehow in talks well before hand. China is no position to actually Invade Taiwan.

Putin has been planning this for very long time. The build up over the last few weeks was what he wanted world leaders.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been stated before in this thread, China isn’t ready to move on Taiwan yet.

The natural moat that is the sea in between significantly complicates the capabilities China needs to invade.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    How are the "Putin won't invade lol" people spinning this?
    Funny, don't think anyone said this.