Thread: Relys Sunwalker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yep. =/

It's when you post on a dead, or post not needing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

So Garots, what are we to do about necroing? just delete the posts? Send a warning to those who do it? A combination thereof?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Ouri96 wanted to prove you wrong about elven paladins
    He could've PM'd me :/

Necros should be temp banned imo :P
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I just read the high elf section and the paladin section in the WoWiki and only found info on Naaru-imbued paladins in their society. Also Azerothian paladins did not come to fruition until Uther was bred out by Faol's command. And I love lore and I own each book of the WoW series except Stormrage (i even own all of the mangas).

Quote Originally Posted by Ouri96 View Post
    I just read the high elf section and the paladin section in the WoWiki and only found info on Naaru-imbued paladins in their society. Also Azerothian paladins did not come to fruition until Uther was bred out by Faol's command. And I love lore and I own each book of the WoW series except Stormrage (i even own all of the mangas).
    You still don't have to go and necro this thread, you could have simply stated your claim in a Private Message directed exclusively to user mosher94. Instead you have to come here and post it. I have a question, did you read the discussion after your post?
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

1) BELIGERANCE!

2) If it isn't in lore, it's feasible.

3) I'm seriously considering doling out some punishment right now