Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Possible thread involving forsaken...

Was thinking of starting a new RP, but would need several Forsaken... I could change it depending on how many I get, but just want a hands up from anyone who has a Forsaken character and is willing to start a new RP (it will be a SRP)

I would be happy to get involved on Patches, my abomonation, once his bio is complete. He is planning on integrating into Forsaken society, due to the death of the Lich King. That is unless, you only want actual Forsaken.

I'm working on a bio for a warlock I'm planning to make named Valerie Plagueheart who's Forsaken...but I probably won't do any real writing for it until Monday. ( I try to get some play time for the actual game on weekends. ) But once I'm finished, I'd love to participate.
    Simplicity, a heart of gold, an old head on young shoulders. Quiet and lovely,
    become a part of me, And now I see, from a handful of names and a thousand faces,
    one light, burning, fiercely.

I need to make a new "bad guy" now that Morzath's a nice person. I might make a new undead. Perhaps his brother

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I need to make a new "bad guy" now that Morzath's a nice person. I might make a new undead. Perhaps his brother
    Or, after your little sacrifice (The one you hold dear, will die) to become <Spoilers>, why don't you be filled with rage, etc, and gogo evil?

---------- Post added 2010-08-13 at 07:43 PM ----------

I'm stupid. If you're <Spoilers>, how would you be a Forsaken?

nah... he's going to go into a depression.

At least Acnoctus is still pretty evil... being a death knight 'n stuff :d

You think she'll die, but me and Saerwen have alterior motives. Aalena did state she would save her when she was in dire need.

It's going to be set after the death of the Lich King... It will involve the Forsaken being in shit with the rest of the horde and will be set in Silverpine Forest.

4 so far including an abomination... looking good, this should be more than enough to get it going, I'll look out for the complete bios and ill start a sign up thread. (or we could rename this one)

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's ok I'll have my forsaken character's bio finished soon . Would I be able to join :P
    Insert Signiture here.

Thread is up, it's gonna be in 3 parts and will take place in Gilneas and maybe Silverpine.

im intrested to join but im new to RP on MMO-Champ but if the feedback on my Orc Character Kartogg is good ill make a Forsaken Character.

Question: if we make our characters related to to Lore Characters is it a Lorelol or just creative story telling?
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2010-08-21 at 01:09 PM.

It's generally frowned upon, but somehow I've managed to do it. ^_^;
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

how about NPCs in game but arent realy important in lore I.E http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Ranger_Velonara for example if i made a Character related to Velonara is it ok? thanks

It really depends. If it's not a powerful connection, like meeting Korialstrasz when he was a mage in dalaran, then it's generally okay, but if you taught Rhonin or befriended Sylvanas when she was alive, that's going too far.

It has to be subtle, basically. Write it out, and we'll see if it's okay or not.

for example i want to make a Undead Dark Ranger, i want him to be the student of Nathanos Blightcaller in life and in death, is that ok?

that's probably not the best choice. Perhaps skipping a generation, if you will, and be trained by one of his students

ya that would be for the best thanks but i wont create him now because i want to see if my Karrtog Shadowseeker character is good so i need some feedback