Thread: Why they mad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    They mad cause they see you rollin', they hatin', patrollin' they try 'n catch ya ridin' dirty.
    BfA Beta Time

follow someone around and tell them to stop following you. that is the most ridiculous thing ever, you'd be surprised how long it takes for the average person to catch on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpderpHAMMA View Post
    If stephen king is so smart, how come he cant get out of that chair?
    Touché.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpderpHAMMA View Post
    If stephen king is so smart, how come he cant get out of that chair?
    Stephen *Haw*king ?

"ITS EVERYONES FAULT BUT MINE"

worth plenty of "lulz" and normally shuts up the whiners.

edit: dayum lysah...that's one hell of an avatar. quite a bit step up from your dog one.
    Last edited by fizikz; 2010-10-12 at 07:49 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Stephen *Haw*king ?
    Goodjob on asnwering a troll. Troll was succesfull.

No need to get my fellow team mates blood boiling, I prefer making the blood of hordies boiling, which im best person EU at doing. True fact.

I troll when I see people using "your" instead of "you're". It's so easy to make them emo...

Random kid, "LOL your retarded"
    Random kid 2#, "STFU"
    Me, "It's his retarded?"

I usually make those comments and forget I made them the second I hit enter so I rarely notice reactions.

Of course when I misspell something as I am acting as 'I MEAN FCKIN SERIOUSLY, IT'S SIMPLE GRAMMAR' police...it's huge fail. But funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to ask /b/ or something?
    Moot > Bibi

OT: I don't usually troll BGs. I just focus on getting done what I need to do for whatever BG I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Quote Originally Posted by Larc View Post
    What exactly do you gain from not doing that?
    Well, possibly some respect, as opposed to being lumped in with the general steteotype of sweaty greasey virgin losers on the internet who think they are funny when they parrot off things they have seen on /B/, and who live in their mothers basement. This could be completely untrue, but I generally don't automatically assume that someone who is trolling is a startlingly intelligent or social person.

To put it simply, you gain the benefit of the doubt, which you wouldn't gain if you are trolling.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Well, possibly some respect, as opposed to being lumped in with the general steteotype of sweaty greasey virgin losers on the internet who think they are funny when they parrot off things they have seen on /B/, and who live in their mothers basement. This could be completely untrue, but I generally don't automatically assume that someone who is trolling is a startlingly intelligent or social person.

To put it simply, you gain the benefit of the doubt, which you wouldn't gain if you are trolling.
    ---^ Basically this.

All trolling leads to is dickheads QQing at each other about...nothing mostly.

At the beginning of every AV, I let people know about "/afk list" so they can see who is afk

I also harass that one guy who flips out every BG, you know the one that says you all suck and this is why the alliance/horde always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Larc View Post
    What exactly do you gain from not doing that?
    Self respect

The knowledge that you're not making anyone else's life harder

other peoples' respect

a habit of acting reasonably in social situations

exemption from hatred towards trolls

exemption from hatred towards elitists

friends

less enemies

A dignified sense of self, as opposed to a sense of indecency

I could go on.
    Last edited by placeholdername; 2010-10-13 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to ask /b/ or something?
    You know the rules...