Deleted
    Not sure if anyone posted this. More than 1 million accounts!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Trion-Accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Narghile View Post
    Nice chart.
    Should be moved to front page imo.
    And maybe first page of class/spec thread if the rumors are true, that we might get an addition thread or two.
    I thought about making it but i dont think i could make it look good

Got to lvl 15 and managed to get a yarnosaur mount the first day... now I need to sleep.

Deleted
    Bah. Ofc, finally manage to lvl up, and my friends & BF suddenly want to change server. Now, at the moment theres only full US servers, and the time they make new ones, they.. get full.. >_> Damn it.

+ I can't get back into server unless I wanna wait 2 ½ hours, cuz' I closed the game in frustration.

Damn it. /facedesk

230 in QUE atm.. 53 min woot.
    I got DCed
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

Position 40, 10 minute wait. Been waiting for over 2 hours
    This weekend im gonna have to get up early :/

Might as well put this in here too.

"Six new servers were added in the first four hours of Head Start.

US: Dayblind (PVP), Harrow (PVP-RP), Deepwood (PVE), Stonecrest (PVP)

EU: Shivermere (PVP) EN , Immerwacht (PVP) DE , Rhazade (PVP) DE , Sagespire (PVP) EN , Bloodiron (PVP) EN , Grimnir (PVP-RP) FR"
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Server down for maintenance now. The whole area of Silverwood was covered in high level Rifts, most people were in the range of 12-14, and we had to face lvl 18-20 elites. Here's a pic I took when we killed a lvl 20 elite with like 140k hp

Really like these zone wide events where everyone has to involve themselves or the whole zone gets devoured. I can see a lot of qq coming from this though, as it basically stops people from leveling.
    That looks freaking awesome wish i was in there

Quote Originally Posted by Narghile View Post
    those are a lot of notes but good notes

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, it's time folks.

The Rift Beta topic has reached its end... start in the new topics with by reading this sticky: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...and-Guidelines
    and then dive in!

Locked and RIP.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines