Deleted
    I'm already giving them to 4 people lol. I got nothing.

I will go 1 on 5 in WvWvW. The worse the odds are for me, the more I improve. It's basically what I tell others who ask for advice. Learn your class, then push it to the extreme so you can deal with the chaos that happens.

Arlee: The Laurel vendor should sell a bag of t6 materials for 1 laurel each.

If you want to improve try to play real pvp with matchmaking.

oh right that's not in the game
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

I am having run with perma dodge bleed theif, like the serious amount of trolling with it is hilarious
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Arlee: The Laurel vendor should sell a bag of t6 materials for 1 laurel each.
    O.O How did I not notice this?? I must have been distracted by the old season things that came back

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    O.O How did I not notice this?? I must have been distracted by the old season things that came back
    give me your t6 mats

or else I take your corgi away

Been flipping my daily Laurels for T6 to sell ever since I finished infusing my armor. I'll start saving again when they announce Ascended Jewelcrafting. Until then, free moolahs, and no, you may not have them.

It's probably too late for jewel crafting, unless it is going to be cheap to make since it's fairly easy to get amulets and rings. Unlike armor and weapons which are a very rare drop chance from only 2 world bosses, one you need a large guild for :l and that isn't even the full set.

Imo they should make JC cheap but use a lot of the purple and red asc materials which you refine into not bricks using lesser JC mats.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Honestly they need to make an option that prevents ascended mats from dropping because I got one whole bank tab full of this shit and annoyed by the fact I have to keep deleting more stacks I get because I have no room for them. I'm not even going to use them. They need a practical purpose so I can use them instead of deleting them.

I agree, it's not like I have tons of karma to turn them into stackable items, and even if I did I wouldn't do it cause karma is much more valuable for legendaries.

I noticed they started integrating Bloodstone Dust in the manufacture of the new backpack item. That at least is a step in the right direction. Alternate craft CD's using those excess reagents to sub in for other mats would be good, so too with reagents sold for Karma/SP.

Dust or bricks?

dust. i imagine it was so it wouldn't hurt the economy

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    give me your t6 mats

or else I take your corgi away
    Not the corgi!!! :O

But yea I traded in all my laurels and yay more mats. Much closer now

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I noticed they started integrating Bloodstone Dust in the manufacture of the new backpack item. That at least is a step in the right direction. Alternate craft CD's using those excess reagents to sub in for other mats would be good, so too with reagents sold for Karma/SP.
    Yes.. more ways to use up Bloodstone dust please... the bestest thing would be trading dust for silk

Deleted
    Just 100 pieces of dust a day tho if I remember from my head. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was 1000 a day instead. Who knows the next item/stage requires more.

I get like 2000 dust if I play a day. They need to drop less or give some practical use or a way to dump them all into the trash can.

Deleted
    Yes pls. Throwing away things in the garbage doesn't feel right in an MMO. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Yes pls. Throwing away things in the garbage doesn't feel right in an MMO. It's weird.
    and this is why my bag is full of old key pieces and what not from previous adventures. If I could just sell them or something I'd feel free.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Coming back to the game I had lots of tidbits and scraps from previous events. I spent a good deal of time on the wiki to ensure I was only deleting things that I could never use again. It's still annoying though. When I converted my transmute stones into the new charges, I naturally had some left over that could never be used. Deleting those felt like I was getting screwed, but oh well.
    BAD WOLF