Deleted
    Can't log in, is this more DDOS bullshit?

is there anyway to catch these guys? and what is the punishment for it?

My understanding is they're basically using a botnet to hammer the servers and make them crash. It's hard to trace back who's directing it for various reasons, one of which is apathy on the part of the ISPs in regards to server logs and law enforcement considering it a low-priority crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    if it is DDOS, do these people really have no life?
    Apparently...

Deleted
    Biggest lowlife dicks on earth, please get laid. Thank you

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/22/gw2-upco...esmer-changes/

"Fiery Greatsword – Fiery Rush damage reduced from the trail by 70% while increased the damage of your ending strike by 140%. Overall you will see much less damage on the trail and a lot more damage on the ending strike. Fiery Rush, Burning Speed, and Burning Retreat will no longer be able to create multiple fields on top of one another when rolling against a wall. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    http://dulfy.net/2014/08/22/gw2-upco...esmer-changes/

"Fiery Greatsword – Fiery Rush damage reduced from the trail by 70% while increased the damage of your ending strike by 140%. Overall you will see much less damage on the trail and a lot more damage on the ending strike. Fiery Rush, Burning Speed, and Burning Retreat will no longer be able to create multiple fields on top of one another when rolling against a wall. "
    Going to miss clearing dungeons in minutes, but I feel this is a good thing in the end. It was getting really boring to pick up the same elemental weapon and pressing the same button every single boss. It's still strong enough to warrant an elite slot anyway.

Thankfully I won't feel forced recruiting 2 Elementalists for my groups anymore and I can give other classes a proper shot.

Deleted
    We knew it was going to happen one day. I really liked the FGS in AC xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Thankfully I won't feel forced recruiting 2 Elementalists for my groups anymore and I can give other classes a proper shot.
    Eles still are the highest dps classes out there so, yeah...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Scepter – autoattack now applies Torment on each strike. Ether Bolt will apply 2s of Torment. Ether Blast will apply 4s of Torment and Ether Clone will summon clones that applies 2s of Torment.
    It takes 2 seconds to get the first auto attack off... no please no..
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Illusionary Warden – We fixed a bug with this phantasm that caused it to fail its attack sometimes when it is attached to a melee enemy.
    That took them forever. And now we pray it won't give us a new bug instead (like it always did)

Sucks tho that Mind Stab is lowered by a huge 17%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Eles still are the highest dps classes out there so, yeah...
    As nice as that is, they aren't high enough to warrant a spot over say a Ranger with frostspotter or a Thief if stealth is required for example. And now bosses won't die instantly in one rush anymore maybe things like projectile absorption or weakness debuffs re going to become a thing.

Just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Sucks tho that Mind Stab is lowered by a huge 17%.
    Fairly sure it's increased by 17%, not decreased.

As nice as that is, they aren't high enough to warrant a spot over say a Ranger with frostspotter or a Thief if stealth is required for example. And now bosses won't die instantly in one rush anymore maybe things like projectile absorption or weakness debuffs re going to become a thing.
    People have done the math, we already know what the highest DPS groups are and they still include two eles since they are the best to guarantee might/fury uptime while maintaining high personal DPS.

Guardian, War, Ranger, Ele *2 is the strongest team DPS wise. When you want stealth you either drop the guardian (if you don't need stab/projectile defense) or ranger(most likely).
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

I somehow doubt Warden will work. I feel like they should change the skill to a small aoe targeted skill that plops the Warden down where you pick and it starts spinning. That way it doesn't have to have AI issues and it would probably work better with its traited reflect. It also needs to have its max targets increased to 5 from 3.

Deleted
    Sounds about right Meledelion, but there is absolutely no way dropping a Ranger for an Elementalist will end up with more group DPS. The difference between classes really isn't that high and Rangers provide a 7% increase on top of the crit chance from spotter which has varying values depending on the class. With all the quick multi-hit attacks from Rush and Retreat gone stacking Vulnerability is going to be harder as well, so I have the feeling a class like an Engineer will provide a bigger boost.

Elementalists are amazing and I don't think they will lose their value at all, but I'm not convinced some other classes are able to warrant a spot over one now as well.

As for the Warden issues, I'm not holding my breath. The dang thing has been bugged for so long and they tend to fix one Mesmer bug and replace it with another. The issues lies with the hitboxes from some mobs or bosses which they haven't mentioned.

Well Kate Welch and Martin Kerstein left the company. Kate has already said she left to go try something new after working on the same game for four years.

It still feels like a rough week for ANet overall.

Deleted

Just have to wait and see.

Fairly sure it's increased by 17%, not decreased.
    Ooooh. Then the written text had a mistake in it. Thats nice

Well people raged about how Anet handles communication, so I guess it's been the right decision to let the responsible person go (Martin was Head of Community and Content Marketing I read, isn't this right?).
    Last edited by Maarius; 2014-08-23 at 10:50 PM.