Rammus
    Maokai
    Sion
    Shaco
    Soraka
    Ahri
    Corki

new rotation
    Oh god. Prepare your anus for incoming hell, or laugh when they fail.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Cool, I have... ALL of those. Meh.

I heard Caitlyn was on sale, might pick her up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyHammerStrike View Post
    Good week for me. I haven't taken the time to try Maokai and Rammus since I learned that not all champions like attack speed. (Sad I know)
    Jungle Maokai uses AS...

Boring week. The only upside is Rammus, which means a lot of Dominion games for me. The rest I own (or in the case of Ahri, owned).

Deleted
    Oh nice!

Graves, Corki and Sion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Wanted to give Corki a go.

Corki is pretty awesome. In a 1v1 early game at least he has the highest damage of the AD champs, so you can fight in your lane fairly effectively. He also has a good escape ability, and great poke with his ultimate. If you can steal a blue buff its awesome times.

Deleted
    Shaco free week

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the "boom" sound at the end of champ select just as it loads up the game is louder than it used to be since the patch?

I swear it is, it almost gives me a heart attack every freaking time...
    Hell yeah I noticed it. O_o

Only really interested in graves and shaco. The others don't interest me or I own them.
    Oh, and fail Ahri's inc!

Are there any new skin/champion sales?
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2012-04-23 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Are there any new skin/champion sales?
    Caitlyn, Evelynn (lol), and Teemo are the champion sales.

Amethyst Ashe, Cottontail Teemo, and Gangster Twitch are the skin sales.

Evelynn and Twitch involved... speculating the long awaited stealth rework soon per chance?

Evelynn and Twitch involved... speculating the long awaited stealth rework soon per chance?
    Impossibru, it's only been about 10 months since they announced it, far too quick to implement something like that.

So I haven't played in a while, who are good Bot Lane Beefcakes for supporty things? (IE: People Like Alistar, not Soraka or Sona). I'm in a mood to just generally screw up everyone's day, regardless of doing damage or not, but without being easily rolled over. Key being I'm looking to do more laning at the moment, not jungling. So they'd need to be able to survive on low CS to support the carry in bot lane. (Is Nunu decent at all without farm?)

Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Shaco free week

Jesus Christ how horrifying
    I said, "Shaco... oh shit.." aloud.

Deleted
    Caitlyn, Evelynn (lol), and Teemo are the champion sales.

Amethyst Ashe, Cottontail Teemo, and Gangster Twitch are the skin sales.
    Bah, nothing useful.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Graves
    Nunu
    Ryze
    Rammus
    Maokai
    Sion
    Shaco
    Soraka
    Ahri
    Corki

new rotation
    Thanks for the list.

I was really hoping for one of the top bruisers that tickles my fancy to be included, but, alas, another dry week.
    I guess I'll mess with Maokai?
    I don't really like carrying, AP or AD, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why is everyone who mains an underused/underpowered champion SO against buffs? O_O Everyday on the forums or wiki some one says something like...

"Eve, Karma, Heimer, etc. could use a buff. Here are my ideas..."

Several people say...

"Hey I MAIN that champ! They are FINE as is!" (Even though the champ clearly has room for improvement.)

Its just so weird to me because in any other game the majority of people would be happy and glad to have their main buffed. But for some reason there's a bigger amount of of people against those kinds of changes. Is it because they enjoy being one of the only people who use their champ? Is it because people are afraid of change? Its just so strange!
    I think its because they like being able to say, "I main X even though he's not as strong and therefore I'm better than you".

As an aside, I think they should allow Heim's turrets to stay active when he dies. That'd even things up a bit i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why is everyone who mains an underused/underpowered champion SO against buffs? O_O Everyday on the forums or wiki some one says something like...

"Eve, Karma, Heimer, etc. could use a buff. Here are my ideas..."

Several people say...

"Hey I MAIN that champ! They are FINE as is!" (Even though the champ clearly has room for improvement.)

Its just so weird to me because in any other game the majority of people would be happy and glad to have their main buffed. But for some reason there's a bigger amount of of people against those kinds of changes. Is it because they enjoy being one of the only people who use their champ? Is it because people are afraid of change? Its just so strange!
    Could be that when they get buffed the are FotM and people would rather play their champ effectively and be underpowered, than not play their champ because it is always banned or picked by noobs jumping on the bandwagon. I know thats how I feel on Skarner free weeks (or other free weeks of my fav champs). Worst part is I pay more attention to a noob Skarner on my team than my own playing BECAUSE I main him and it hurts to watch him butchered.

Oh god why is Ahri free this week again so soon?

Someone instalocks her before me and that lane is always lost. I've never seen an Ahri win their lane except for me and one game which we still lost because bot dc'd.

Graves week is at least pretty cool but the free week shaco is pretty scary O.o.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, is Rumble as an overall champion good or not? I rarely see him played but have heard he is somewhat really good and I have been egging my friend to get him, I don't want to screw him over. :P
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Could be that when they get buffed the are FotM and people would rather play their champ effectively and be underpowered, than not play their champ because it is always banned or picked by noobs jumping on the bandwagon. I know thats how I feel on Skarner free weeks (or other free weeks of my fav champs). Worst part is I pay more attention to a noob Skarner on my team than my own playing BECAUSE I main him and it hurts to watch him butchered.
    There's also the fear that they'll get nerfed even harder after they're buffed to somewhat reasonable levels, sans the BETTER NERF IRELIA meme, an example being Xin Zhao being reworked to reasonable levels, only to be nerfed below Evelynn tier because people then cry that he's FotM and needs nerfs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II