Yeah boi, LPL finally won their first ever LoL world finals.

I mean what "if" Royals actually beat G2 in the semi, it would be so different.

Man, I really hate Rekkles attitude, always self-centered and judge other player, called out JackyLove, now he gets punished, I hope he can just freaking retire now.
    Last edited by PokeKitty; 2018-11-03 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    I dont play league anymore but this penta from the new lissandra buff is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8jTPYlUNBE&t=16m23s

I love lissandra. I mean, i used to love lissandra.

Deleted

Ok this is the champion that will make me come back to League of Legends after nearly 1 year without playing it.
    Its a gimmick that was seen in some kind of item...in a different mode i cant remember.
    I remember seeing Sp4zie owning people with that item...i think it was from the "black market" or something.

Anyway...nice gimmick. WIll make me come back to LOL.

Deleted
    Hey, Im John (UK), I love playing Fizz and Darius. That shark will come for you ahahahah

What do you guys think about Position Ranks
    There is a lot of talk going on about this.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot about an interesting interview talking about possible problems.
    Like for example:
    If you get a off-role, what is preventing you from trolling?

etc

is good back to league of legends?

Why are people so mad at you when you are not good at this game? I find myself constantly apologizing to everyone when I die or lose lane. Most constructive criticism is basically "Get good"

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphi View Post
    Why are people so mad at you when you are not good at this game? I find myself constantly apologizing to everyone when I die or lose lane. Most constructive criticism is basically "Get good"
    If you're leveling, they are all "Diamond smurfs" who think they are really good, but are in fact bronze scrubs who have made a new account to help them feel better about killing new players.
    If you're low rated, it's because people have been stuck in Bronze/silver/gold for 5 years due to "elo hell" and "always getting bad teammates", and have to blow out some steam on anyone or anything but them self.

In both cases - /mute all and move on. LoL is a toxic af game.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The communities in all MOBAs are toxic. People love flaming their teammates if something goes wrong. It's because they commit 30-60 minutes to a game, and they want to get high value from that time, but when something doesn't go their way they lose their shit.

Found this tier list pretty useful. I play Riven and they have her as god tier! = D

I'm in silver ranking and they don't separate based on ranking, so Idk if the higher ranks use her very often.

https://www.mobachampion.com/tier-list/

The new mini-game is a lot of fun. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The new mini-game is a lot of fun. Just saying.
    Mini game? Been gone for work a week now (and will be away for another), am I missing out on something?
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Mini game? Been gone for work a week now (and will be away for another), am I missing out on something?
    Teamfight Tactics

Its really fun

Better than league of legends itself

Quote Originally Posted by LoLChamp24601 View Post
    Found this tier list pretty useful. I play Riven and they have her as god tier! = D

I'm in silver ranking and they don't separate based on ranking, so Idk if the higher ranks use her very often.

https://www.mobachampion.com/tier-list/
    I suggest the following sites over this:
    league of graphs, u.gg, mobalytics.

Teamfight Tactics is fun but it made me tilt faster than I ever have in any game mode. I dislike how random it is, but I enjoy it.

Don't skip on the XP buys.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Teamfight Tactics

Its really fun

Better than league of legends itself
    Ah it's on live now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Teamfight Tactics is fun but it made me tilt faster than I ever have in any game mode. I dislike how random it is, but I enjoy it.

Don't skip on the XP buys.
    Ye, saw Spazie do a match, crushed everyone because he got super lucky with items in the first mob rounds, and had a hyper carry Trist from the beginning.

Ah it's on live now?
    Yes.

At least it was 3 days ago. I hope it still is.

Ah it's on live now?

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, saw Spazie do a match, crushed everyone because he got super lucky with items in the first mob rounds, and had a hyper carry Trist from the beginning.
    Getting a carry with Rapid Firecannon (finish it up with Statik and Rageblade/Shojins) early on will carry you at least to top 3. It's super random though. Sometimes the monster phase doesn't even give me any loot.

I had a pretty funny match in TFT. Top 3 is me, an assassin team and a 6-yordle team. My team is pretty mediocre with just asol as a carry, elementals and some tanks.

What happened is the assassin team is wrecking me, but somehow the yordles managed to knock out the assassins lol. Then my asol just facerolled the yordles for the easiest win of my life xD.