Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Transmogrifier = "Appearance Tab?"

Please be wardrobe slots or something. I think that blizzard has been less creative than in the past, so I would love to be able to wear some T6 on my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    Sorry, but this looks fake, easy to photoshop this :P
    Except Blizzard uploaded this to their 1.9million 'likes' strong facebook page, so its completely legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Maybe its to buy epics with RL money

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    Sorry, but this looks fake, easy to photoshop this :P
    Naah, They don't photoshop, they can spawn whatever they want to their internal test servers

10+ Year Old Account
    would be interesting to see if void storage is because they managed to sort out account bound items between realms. a nether storage if you will accessible from anywhere.

Void storage = account storage?

If this void storage thing will make it possible to send BoA stuffs cross realm I'll be really pissed! I xfered my shaman to another realm just because of my BoA!

Quote Originally Posted by lewis10123 View Post
    Except Blizzard uploaded this to their 1.9million 'likes' strong facebook page, so its completely legit
    As well as a CM linking it on the official World of Warcraft forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    ITT: Calvin and Hobbes reference brings back awesome memories. ty blizzard
    Would be awesome if they make two vendors; Calveene and Hoshobbs. In their store/building is nothing but empty boxes

Deleted
    Let's hope it is some kind of "appearance tab" thingy, can't stand having to wear 4 year old gear.

OH EM GE.... Curious if this is really in 4.3, and hoping Transmogrifier means what I think it means.

Maybe it's a new profession. Seems to have the right number of NPCs.

Please be a way to change my new gear to look like an older set of gear. PLEASE.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I would like is for my latest tanking weapon to look like the thunderfury I had so many years ago that sits in my backpack for kill shots. Please let me use the TF skin all the time!

Are reforgers now called Arcane Reforgers?

Maybe this is the way to get Str -> Agi -> Int. I will totally be willing to accept that I'm wrong. Just saying.

*Nevermind, they are. Nothing to see here. Move along.*

what's the point of t2 gear (excl weapons) if anyone can just change the looks of their t1
    also if you could reskin your gear yourself, blizzard would actually have to create new gears, something I don't see happening

if its an appearance tab, i'm game my shammy will be rollin in t5 for enhancement set, and t6 for resto set and please blizz.. make the storage guy a bnetwide storage. it gets expensive transferring boa's around lol

ethereals next playable race.ZOMG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm-- http://calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/Transmogrifier The Transmogrifier is an invention of Calvin's that would turn one thing into another. Like most of his inventions, it was made originally from a cardboard box, though a later model was made using a water gun. Calvin used the transmogrifiers many times, turning himself and Hobbes into quite a wide array of creatures. The transmogrifier first appeared on March 23, 1987. Clearly a reference.