Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm still pissed I never got my Issue 4 :<

Isn't this old news? I mean I remember this concept already having been fleshed out by metzen 6 years ago with some in game lore heavily hitting on how the elves and trolls evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I think the most interesting part about this new lore is all the nods being made to the Pandaren. It seems Mists of Pandaria is becoming more and more likely to be the next expansion.

Also what did they mean by this: The orcs drove a race of giants to extinction to build their temples, but this race was not gronn.

What temples? The only temples I've seen in outlands seem to be of Draenei construction.
    This could be the echo of outland being the host of the raid for DW
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post
    Isn't this old news? I mean I remember this concept already having been fleshed out by metzen 6 years ago with some in game lore heavily hitting on how the elves and trolls evolved.
    Blizzard teased and "Maybe/maybe not"ed about it but never directly confirmed it before this.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Blizzard teased and "Maybe/maybe not"ed about it but never directly confirmed it before this.
    It was about time they made it official, I mean there are so many obvious links between the two races.

So. I thought I'd make evolutionary (family?) trees based off Elysia's information a couple of pages ago.

Here's the first:

Next up: Dragons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice one. Cheers Ely and Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    So. I thought I'd make evolutionary (family?) trees based off Elysia's information a couple of pages ago.
    Whoa very nice keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Nice, now we need a Azeroth's natives tree

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    That's what you get if your mommy's had sex with a stag I guess...
    Sexual deviant family! Lock your Ancients up, Cenarius is on the prowl! Though poor Zaetar, doomed to eternally see that 'one night' parading around in her bikini

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Sexual deviant family! Lock your Ancients up, Cenarius is on the prowl!
    Hide yo Ancients, hide yo Loa, an' hide yo Naaru...

Please give us the option to transmogrify our humans into Vrykul!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Hide yo Ancients, hide yo Loa, an' hide yo Naaru...
    Cenarius: Squeal Agamaggan, squeal!

10chars

Boo to this... But LMAO anyway.

So, was there anything else in the mag, or was what's posted here the most noteworthy of information?

Deleted
    i posted a while back in the Origin of species thread
    i always wondered about this: the trolls say in their myths that the night elves are descendants of them being changed in appearance through the powers of the well of eternity. one thing all trolls have in common are their loa's, which are mostly animal gods, but seems that also troll elders (sen'jin in the vol'jin short story) seem to be able to become one (or atleast that what i understood from it)
    now those two things said, would it be possible that not only the trolls changed, but also their loa their animal gods turning into the animal demi-gods and perhaps one loa become so powerfull it turned into Elune.

who knows, blizzard hasnt written anything to prove or disprove it. so i like this theory
    glad to hear it turns about to be true, *beside of the elune part it seems* but their animal loa turning in what seems the ancients and their spirit elders in wisps.

Posting from my phone at the airport just to say how awesome that looks, Elyaan. Can't wait to see the others when I get back!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i posted a while back in the Origin of species thread

glad to hear it turns about to be true, *beside of the elune part it seems* but their animal loa turning in what seems the ancients and their spirit elders in wisps.
    Well, I like to think of it more as like it's all the same thing, just with different names, and Night Elves just like to think of their's as more refined/civilized.

Deleted
    We all know the night elves are self righteous douchebags, they will continue to ignore these findings and deem 'em as propaganda spread to slurry their name