Quote Originally Posted by Renovo View Post

WTB Hide Shoulders Option.

<.<
    A very nice look. I'm sure you can find shoulders that wouldn't look horrible with that.

Felheart all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Scahrossar View Post
    Felheart all the way!
    What staff are you using? Been working on getting felheart set for 3 weeks now(YAY Gloves + chest only..I hate MC..} But I haven't found a staff I really like with it.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocad78725720; 2011-09-01 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    Never had the illusion I'd be the only one, but I can't resist Merciless Gladiator.

And whatever gear I go with, I'll make sure to change looks of the head piece to the face mask (red, green, purple or white) made famous by Drakedog!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think one of my smutty toons is going to have to do the quest to get this:

Beach Party Thong
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

Until you stalk and overrun, you can't devour anyone. - Hobbes

Deleted
    Already posted this in the inter-class thread few weeks ago, but I'm going to wear this

Tier 5 with Rose Colored Goggles not a huge fan of the helm but i do have just in case.

Seems every single warlock is gonna be wearing t5 next patch

can someone give me some help . im looking for an alternative to the lock tier 8 shoulders(they look terrible on a goblin) to wear with the tier 8 robe.

Not t13 thats for sure.

Any one have an headpiece idea that doesn't look retarded on a Worgen (though one i know) fitting with T6?

15+ Year Old Account
    Monocles and goggles.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

15+ Year Old Account

Nuff' said
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

still farming for a belt
    THIS ABOUT DRUID! druid is most fast in the yellow cat. how catch yellow cat when so fast? i try BUT NO VERY SPEEDY! i need the help against druid. please blizzard mans make not more power on druid :*(
    wise words

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not have a warlock anymore (leveled one for the guild), but I have a guildmate that is going to use either tier 4 or tier 6. I forget which one.

If I would still play WoW with my UD Warlock, I'd transmog my RPRP gear which is 4/5 Season 2 gear with S6 head and alliance WSG tabard. Awesome combination like taco bell + pizza hut.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post

Nuff' said

what weapon is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably full t6 with my felpuppy-on-a-stick.

Goblin in T2 - or my Link / pirate costumes if I can transmog from green items

Still looking for an invisible shoulder model if anyone has ideas!