Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing else stands on the daggers? how lame :<

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the first version "lifeless shells " as Wrathion describes, the next part will upgrade them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    I'm all for giving rogues another legendary since the glaives, but rogue only? That's retarded. Is there even another single class legendary out there? Enough whining seemed to work on the classes part. At least give the other 2 handed classes something to dabble in....It's just plain retarded imo.
    Warriors got the Glaives with Rogues, but they also got Shadowmourne.

Guilds can make bank on this if it's going to require you to down half the instance before you can even start the legendary stuff. I'm certainly going to propose selling pick pocket attempts for no less than 8k per once we get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Diciple View Post
    They are the first version "lifeless shells " as Wrathion describes, the next part will upgrade them.
    So they have no secondary stats at all?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    So they have no secondary stats at all?
    Their incarnation on the PTR may not. It's likely Blizzard's still fine tuning these as they've only even been available for a few days so far. The final versions will probably be slightly better than other 397 weapons of their kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Their incarnation on the PTR may not. It's likely Blizzard's still fine tuning these as they've only even been available for a few days so far. The final versions will probably be slightly better than other 397 weapons of their kind.
    Well thats for sure given there are no 397 daggers lol, there is one 403 mh dagger but its off the second deathwing. As per this questline rogues get a set of 397's for 10k gold but theres nothing else to get really so we can see why its so simple.
    Last edited by Wow; 2011-10-18 at 05:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decoded my ring
    Flown to Ravenholdt and infiltrated the manor
    Wrathion has givien me a quest to assassinate Lord Hiram in Gilneas he has 1.9mil health
    Killed him now got to return to Wrathion for my reward

Ominous Shanker Dagger
    829-1541 Damage Speed 1.80
    (658.6 DPS)
    Red Socket
    Ilvl 397

And

Ominous Razor
    645 - 1199 Damage Speed 1.40
    (658.8 DPS)
    Red socket
    ilvl 397

Now have to Collect 50 Shadowy gem from Dragon soul
    did you do this on your own or did you get help from people to kill him? as in, do you get some sort of buff so you can solo him.

Deleted
    I think this is just silly.

Mods, can't we have more that just one monstrous thread for talks about legendary?

Let's say one for all this arguing about legendary/ies in general ("It's not fair that rogues are getting one, <my class> needs some love!"), another for theorycrafting about proc/damage/combat spec mechanics/... and one more for all this "lore" related stuff about the quest and it's progress? Would be so much easier to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    did you do this on your own or did you get help from people to kill him? as in, do you get some sort of buff so you can solo him.
    I did this solo, I think your phased from any outside help aswell.

I watched Killarss assassinate Lord Hiram Creed <vodka>'s live PTR stream, it looks fairly straightforward
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Decoded my ring
    Flown to Ravenholdt and infiltrated the manor
    Wrathion has givien me a quest to assassinate Lord Hiram in Gilneas he has 1.9mil health
    Killed him now got to return to Wrathion for my reward

Ominous Shanker Dagger
    829-1541 Damage Speed 1.80(658.6 DPS)
    Red Socket
    Ilvl 397

And

Ominous Razor
    645 - 1199 Damage Speed 1.40
    (658.8 DPS)
    Red socket
    ilvl 397

Now have to Collect 50 Shadowy gem from Dragon soul
    So the weapon speed for the MH excludes use for combat? I was under the impression Blizz had stated combat was going to be able to use these daggers....or is it only once they have been upgraded to the legendary version or something? anyone know how Blizz intends to deal with this issue? Won't be happy if I'm forced to assasination/sub in order to use them.
    Last edited by Morbash; 2011-10-18 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbash View Post
    So the weapon speed for the MH excludes use for combat? I was under the impression Blizz had stated combat was going to be able to use these daggers....or is it only once they have been upgraded to the legendary version or something? anyone know how Blizz intends to deal with this issue? Won't be happy if I'm forced to assasination/sub in order to use them.
    Think they're gonna scale the abilities or something similar to how ambush works with any weapon now but has a higher %-weapon damage with daggers.

Also, does anyone know if the way to solve the cypher is by waiting 12 hour with the ring? Or does the ring get removed after those 12 hours?
    Last edited by mmoc898f6b28e8; 2011-10-18 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    Think they're gonna scale the abilities or something similar to how ambush works with any weapon now but has a higher %-weapon damage with daggers.
    Yeah, I've read some speculation about a fix like that....but for the legendary versions. Was more wondering if the inital quest daggers will also be useable for combat. Haven't seen anything confiming this so far....
    Last edited by Morbash; 2011-10-18 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbash View Post
    Yeah, I've read some speculation about a fix like that....but for the legendary versions. Was more wondering if the inital quest daggers will also be useable for combat. Haven't seen anything confiming this so far....
    Well what I meant was that they change the way the actual abilities scales with daggers in general, and not only when you have the legendaries, which means that you'll be able to do the same with any daggers. But we'll see I guess.

Deleted
    Just got them aswell

imageshack(dot)us/photo/my-images/40/stage1ad(dot)png/
    Stupid new member :[

Wtb stage 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    Also, does anyone know if the way to solve the cypher is by waiting 12 hour with the ring? Or does the ring get removed after those 12 hours?
    As stated in my post the ring fully charges after 12 hours /played time, it is possible however that there may be other more efficient ways of charging the ring but im yet to find any evidence of this.

Whelp! No sleep for me after the third boss dies.

Stage 1 daggers are so bad >.< Looks like we will be using our heroic T12 weps over them at least until Stage 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    Stage 1 daggers are so bad >.< Looks like we will be using our heroic T12 weps over them at least until Stage 2.
    It's also PTR... Pretty sure adds will be added to it, don't think it'll be 50 agi alone (40 agi + 10 agi socket bonus), seems highly unlikely.