Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Please make your own thread about this possible (though likely) theory. I'd rather not have this thread degrade into a casual argument about the average weight of a WoW Player.

Besides, Blizzard working with Subway would discourage weighty clothes, since it's proven that subway helps you lose weight. This actually makes sense now. They're doing it to get back their Q2 lost subscriptions. I need to update the original post.
    Once again you have inspired me, dear sir.

As Titans are some of the most powerful beings in the universe, the clothing line will be for powerful people. :O

Deleted
    I smiled twice reading this thread. Once when I read the original post, then once more when some people went serious about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I'll have an italian BMT footlong on italian herbs and cheese please.
    this is the one and only reason to go for a subway. BMT on herbs and cheese cannot be beaten.

I love the fact that people are taking the OP seriously. IT'S SATIRE PEOPLE. +10 Internetz OP

Deleted
    I think you're on to something!..

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    #1 + the caps should make anyone realise it's a troll post i mean who hasn't seen the photoshop thrall thread.

that said well done for duping 3 pages worth of thread.
    I see no such caps. This is an illusion you are dreaming up I believe. And I take personal offense to being called a troll. My main is an undead rogue. I've never even rolled a troll...

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be so much better than an expansion to WoW based on pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    this is the one and only reason to go for a subway. BMT on herbs and cheese cannot be beaten.
    August Footlong of the month = Buffalo Chicken. I'm having one now, and it's wonderful.

Also, While I was there, I asked to speak with the manager about why the Sept sign wasn't up yet. He said he didn't know but it should be up "soon."

They're even using Blizzard lingo now, I knew I was right!

Lol, troll
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skoasha View Post
    Lol, troll
    I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post just to call somebody a troll. Care to add something to that thought?

On Topic: I don't understand how any nay-sayers on this thread can possibly argue the clear and obvious facts about this. Look at how many people believe me. That has to show for the possibility that Blizzard is just pulling our legs with the whole trademark thing and that they plan to work with Subway on the next Big sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by asmodias View Post
    now we just need the subway pic with well placed pandas.
    do want someone gief plzx

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Someone definitely needs to photoshop the Subway picture with Bolvar (and co.) to add in a panda and a Mists of Pandaria poster, tbh, and do it now!

10+ Year Old Account
    why exactly needs it to be footlong?
    why not standard mists of pandaria-sub?
    subway never announces for footlongs!
    you nearly had me...

Deleted
    I've been playing World of Warcraft since about a year before TBC. I have raided almost as long, sometimes casual, recently more hardcore. I am absolutely no good at PVP on my rogue, and rarely if ever do I have more than about 3k across all of my characters despite 3 level 85's.

Anyway, that's why I feel I'm qualified to post my belief that instead of the next WoW expansion, I think Mists of Pandaria is actually going to be a Subway Footlong sandwich. See, despite the information provided by the trademark application we found stating that MoP will include game discs, mousepads, and more, there are some more things you need to take into consideration; notably:

1) The Recent flood of mems including both Subway and popular World of Warcraft heroes/villains.

2) The fact that Pandas eat vegitables, just like how vegies are available to all sandwiches at Subway.

3) Rumor is there will be Subway available for purchase at the next Blizzcon!

4) I went to Subway this morning to get my breakfast sandwich and asked the girl there what she thought about this whole Mists of Pandaria thing. She started to act really strange and did everything she could to get me out of there quickly after that. Clearly she was hiding something. Also, there's ususally news on the wall about next month's $5 footlong deal, but there was nothing for September, only August...

5) They've already worked with Panda Express (chinese fast food restaurant) previously. Despite it being and April Fools joke, they did it.

Clearly these facts can't be argued and should be taken as true for exactly what this is. Get over the fact that we'll not be playing Pandas in the next expansion, but rather we'll be enjoying our sandwiches with edible bamboo and water chestnuts this time next year.

TLDR: Mists of Pandaria is a Subway Promotion with Blizzard.
    2-Pandas are not equal to Pandarens and are not related to Pandaria in any way.
    3-That's just a rumor.
    4-What frooste said, she just reacted to your strange behavior normally, and you built an entire conspiracy theory on it.
    5-Pandas are not equal to Pandarens and are not related to Pandaria in any way. And April's Fools.

TL;DR: Nice conspiracy theory, but it's bleeding from too much wounds, it sounds silly. Sorry, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgash View Post
    2-Pandas are not equal to Pandarens and are not related to Pandaria in any way.
    3-That's just a rumor.
    4-What frooste said, she just reacted to your strange behavior normally, and you built an entire conspiracy theory on it.
    5-Pandas are not equal to Pandarens and are not related to Pandaria in any way. And April's Fools.

TL;DR: Nice conspiracy theory, but it's bleeding from too much wounds, it sounds silly. Sorry, but no.
    I appreciate your (failed) attempt to disprove my theory. You forgot #1. See, I have proof that Blizz has already been working with Subway; originally posted by a Moderator no less.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like the foot long panda meat sandwich with extra meat and bacon please

I appreciate your (failed) attempt to disprove my theory. You forgot #1. See, I have proof that Blizz has already been working with Subway; originally posted by a Moderator no less.
    Bahahaha awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuck, Subway tastes like bad. Give me some Jimmy John's Italian Night Club... awwww yeah.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    Yuck, Subway tastes like bad. Give me some Jimmy John's Italian Night Club... awwww yeah.
    What is Jimmy John's? I like Italian as much as the next guy, but this isn't a debate about what shop has better food. It's a (mostly) clean and well thought out thread about how Blizzard trademarked Mists of Pandaria for their new deal with Subway.

dude is obviously being funny...like how some people are taking him seriously. gave me a good laugh.
    OT blizzard has also worked with mountain dew and if im not mistaken mountain dew is available at subway...so blizzard may be working with subway