Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why girls never say that im handsome!

but the thing that irritates me is that they always say that im cute, but i wanna be handsome and the question is that s cute same thing as handsome?

the word handsome usually isn't in today's girls' vocabulary.

Deleted
    Cute can be a discription of how you are, but if they discribe your looks are cute it's an innocent way to say that you look good.

Cute = friendzone, but it usually does also = good looking ect.

Could it be that you're Fuggly? :P

Deleted
    Alright! thanks for enlightening me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Cute can be a discription of how you are, but if they discribe your looks are cute it's an innocent way to say that you look good.
    When I get called cute by a girl I take it as a large compliment and I am a guy, so I guess it depends on how you look at it.

---------- Post added 2011-10-02 at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Yep, I am stuck it in atm >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Beav View Post
    Could it be that you're Fuggly? :P
    also this

15+ Year Old Account
    Cute can be being kind aswell as looking good. Also, handsome isn't something that is said often I guess. Cute or hot are more often used.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

It could be worse, they could be saying, "awww, it's so cute!"

Here in Brazil we say that cute is a well groomed ugly. =p

Deleted
    my GF tell me that everyday :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Hmm, you're quite right about that. But apparently not every girl thinks I'm cute. Before I was with my girlfriend, I used to have a lot of one-nighters but I am also the only guy in a group of ladyfriends.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

My girlfriend calls me cute and handsome, just saying :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    My girlfriend calls me cute and handsome, just saying :3
    Jealous of you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Crazy thought... because you're not handsome?

Cute =/= handsome by any means either. Handsom means well kept, well kempt, shaven, clothes nicely pressed, clothes clean, it means you look good, you look sharp and you look impressionable. No crappy hats, beanies, no loose fitting, sloppy clothes, no soul patches or ironic moustaches.

Now that guy is what one would consider handsome. Print out the picture, go into the bathroom, past that picture next to your mirror. Now stand there and look at yourself. Then look at him, then look at yourself, then look at him, then look at yourself, then look at him, then look at yourself. Figure out from there why aren't you handsome. Figure out what you're missing, and what you need to do to become Donald Draper.

Now you don't need to Don (pun intended) a full suit to be called handsome, nice clothes and making sure you look sharp is a big key, but also your entire demeanor is key to being called handsome too. In order to be called handsome you need to act and feel handsome.

There is nothing greater than having a girl say "Well don't we look handsome", all the time.

It might be a bit of work, but it's worth it.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-10-02 at 08:18 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pffff cute is a good thing, handsome usually entails douchery of some kind, I'm 19 going on 14 in terms of how young I look so when I'm out drinking I usually get quite a bit of attention due to being "cute" so that's a good thing. In fact just last night I had someone tussle by hair.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I look a tad bit young for my age so I get labeled as cute.

I'm getting too old for it though so lately i've been correcting any and every female who's called me cute to call me handsome.

Cute doesn't = friend zone. Last woman to call me cute spent the whole weekend in bed with me...good times.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    the word handsome usually isn't in today's girls' vocabulary.
    True, most only know "hot".

Todays younger women don't seem to want handsome, do you see all the guys with those spacer earrings or the ones who hit the gym 7 times a day and look like they are going to explode? Women, sometimes even intelligent women seem to want the gruff trailer trash or wife beater type guy.

Handsome is what you go for if you want a commitment, girls don't seem to want real commitment these days. The closest they get is clinging on to an "assertive" jackass who they believe will change or they have made up some secret nice identity they have.

The nice handsome guys girls will constantly keep in the friend zone. You could very well be handsome they just want to string you along without getting any serious ideas by calling you cute. They leave you in the mystery state you are in because they like to torture you while they go out with fugly jackasses.

The movie Idiocracy is becoming a reality and I blame women for always going after the jock, gangster, muscle bound idiots while keeping good men as "just friends"
    Last edited by Argroth; 2011-10-02 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LapLsto View Post
    but the thing that irritates me is that they always say that im cute, but i wanna be handsome and the question is that s cute same thing as handsome?
    Does it count if i think your handsome ? /Manwink

OT, girls will either think a guys hot or cute
    while a guy will think a girl is and this a rough estimate to what a guy and or my self would want,
    a hot sexy piece of ass, that they will or want to tap.