Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    Well, that's what makes those games ridiculous. That's what happened to WoW. After all that gimmick nonsense the game lost its epicness. I can live with a robot built by the Azura that has the point of defending them rather than sunglasses that definitely not fit in there and fulfill no role. They just don't belong there. Okay, it's a fantasy (magic and stuff) game with medieval and industrial elements. Anyway.. Sunglasses draw the line. And if you, like the other guy, like wearing them while playing and at night, go ahead. But I don't wanna see them in the game except maybe completely seperated from the rest of the world. No choppers, no sunglasses, no nothing like that in the actual game please.

Sunglasses have the most important role: They keep the sun out of your eyes and make you look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Sunglasses have the most important role: They keep the sun out of your eyes and make you look cool.
    At night.

Why being serious when being retarded is so much fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    At night.
    Brb....must watch asura robot dance video

Oh, by the way JayJay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    IMO, they need to add a LFG tool and fast. People are done trying to build groups themselves.....
    Oh please I hope they will never ever ever ever add a LFG tool. That ruined sooo much in WoW. I'm not done trying to build groups, I actually hope we will have to do it that way, look for more members in chat. Stop being lazy for gods sake.

Oh, by the way JayJay.

[IMG]-[/IMG]

[IMG]-[/IMG]

[IMG]-[/IMG]
    That still has nothing to do with sunglasses and those charr machines are explained by their race. There is a chopper like thing attached to a Charr structure. Big deal.

Don't pretend that I am following a joke of a goal when I say that sunglasses have no space in this game. If you want your hunger royale, then play it. But its "gimmicks" should stay out of the real game.

I don't want this game to turn into a corny game like WoW with too much toys and bullcrap.
    Last edited by JayJay09; 2012-07-27 at 02:46 PM.

So if charr manufactured sunglasses in lore...?

That still has nothing to do with sunglasses and those charr machines are explained by their race. There is a chopper like thing attached to a Charr structure. Big deal.

Don't pretend that I am following a joke of a goal when I say that sunglasses have no space in this game. If you want your hunger royale, then play it. But its "gimmicks" should stay out of the real game.

I don't want this game to turn into a corny game like WoW with too much toys and bullcrap.
    So it has come to this...

I'd be okay with that.

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    So it has come to this...
    It has indeed. Epicness is gone. I felt it in classic, in bc, somewhat in Lk.. But not in Cata. And most certainly not in chinese inspired MoP with Pandas.

I'd be okay with that.
    Excellent!

Thank you, GEMA .

o_O

Thank you, GEMA .

o_O
    What is this madness? Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte? Stop speaking in tongues!

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 10:58 AM ----------

This might be better

What is this madness? Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte? Stop speaking in tongues!

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 10:58 AM ----------

This might be better
    I actually love that song. Couldn't listen to it if it was on repeat.. But every now and again.. Why the heck not?!

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Oh please I hope they will never ever ever ever add a LFG tool. That ruined sooo much in WoW. I'm not done trying to build groups, I actually hope we will have to do it that way, look for more members in chat. Stop being lazy for gods sake.
    This. If you expect to just AFK while waiting for the queue, then this game isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Thanks, now I have coke all over my monitor.
    Odd place to rack up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    WRONG!!! Asura had invented sunglasses, as well as regular glasses, in GW1 and you could actually buy and use them as a headpiece, stupid kitty!! Stop trying to steal what the asura master race has already done, next thing you know it you'll be saying you invented golems first *rolls eyes and grabs a squirt bottle*

---------- Post added 2012-07-27 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    Amen!! I also like being one of those really racist (idk what the term would be for the same thing but with proffesions) people who if i had the option between say a mesmer or a ranger i'd take the mesmer because they have prettier spell animations xD

PS: No, i'm not saying i'd just completely block out profs i just like to take the ones with cooler animations over the ones that don't make combat look as pretty.... don't judge me...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Yup, Asura did it in GW1, my elementalist walks around in Asuran robes and sunglasses, best armor in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Aren't the sunglasses town clothes anyway? Seems to me that you won't be running into a lot of them out in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    WRONG!!! Asura had invented sunglasses, as well as regular glasses, in GW1 and you could actually buy and use them as a headpiece, stupid kitty!! Stop trying to steal what the asura master race has already done, next thing you know it you'll be saying you invented golems first *rolls eyes and grabs a squirt bottle*
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tinted_Spectacles